To the door perfecly.

Previous topic - Next topic

Szaxx

Hi All,

I changed one thing and the difference led to perfection.
Start off as usual, lying down removing those discomforts until quite relaxed.
Switched on a 4HZ with pink noise binaural then started to count the seconds.
At 15 secs, the first hypnagogic zing,
20 secs the images started forming, broken and irregular.
30 secs the images were recogniseable.I typically look at them at this point. This time I stared at nothing, just kept my eyes still. Noticeing only. This one change from looking at everything that appears naturally is the one thing I changed.
45 secs I felt movement and started to lose the physical.
Next thing is the 3D awareness, so peaceful and tranquil it reminded me of a recent journey aside the Derwent waters. I deepened for clarity and jumped up translocated over the waters arriving in what was the best view available of this wonderful place.
I enjoyed a brief flight then ended it so I would remember it.
May help others who look at these images that appear to stop. I can get up to this point within seconds easily but struggle getting by to the 3D launchpad. Will try this again later
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Contenteo

Nice job. Consistent experiences like that is the key to good training.

Newcomers should take note. ^^^What he just said is good training.^^^

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Lionheart

The best way to learn is to read, experiment then practice and practice some more.. This works with attaining any skill. There are so many techniques to consciously astral travel, people just have to find, then refine what works best for them. Great job Szaxx.

Szaxx

Hi,
Thanks for the comments.
Its true that research and practice pays off, Ive been trying to get in the RTZ fully consciously for a while. After thinking on what I know, I realised practicing what you preach had to be a good idea. I recently posted to treat these images like wallpaper, so doing this for the first time gave the exact and desired result. I'm sure I'll not miss these light shows as they really are a massive distraction. To a beginner theres no point in trying if you watch this show. I hope this will enable those who occasionally travel too.
Going through these images without looking at them is a must even when they are clear and moving. The end result is far better than these images.
Youll instinctively know you're at the door. It has a feel to it.
Best of luck.

Brad25

Quote from: Szaxx on March 01, 2012, 06:11:48
Hi,
Thanks for the comments.
Its true that research and practice pays off, Ive been trying to get in the RTZ fully consciously for a while. After thinking on what I know, I realised practicing what you preach had to be a good idea. I recently posted to treat these images like wallpaper, so doing this for the first time gave the exact and desired result. I'm sure I'll not miss these light shows as they really are a massive distraction. To a beginner theres no point in trying if you watch this show. I hope this will enable those who occasionally travel too.
Going through these images without looking at them is a must even when they are clear and moving. The end result is far better than these images.
Youll instinctively know you're at the door. It has a feel to it.
Best of luck.

When I meditate I start seeing random images like a city from an airplane view, a forest ect they are very clear I can make this start happeneing at will but then ussally fall asleep

Szaxx

Hi,
Brad, create your image of a place you wish to travel to when you get to the 3D blackness. That's basically what I did from the relative tranquility. I took less than a second to do and translocate or jump into the created scene. Before that remain totally passive, this is a must. Try to keep your eyes totally still as I did.
Enjoy and safe travels.

GetInThePuma

Wow that's pretty useful info Szaxx, you posted GOLD to me, I have such trouble with noticing sometimes as you said, my eyes jump at any color or flash of anything that happens I use a blindfold or a shirt to keep the eyes closes easier, do you have any advice as far as how to not move the eyes? or does that just come from practice? Thanks for sharing m8

Szaxx

Hi,
Keeping your eyes still is so unnatural, this alone makes it difficult. Add to that the sideshow of ever changing scenery that has always been watched makes it a job nearly impossible. However your best attempts through determination and a massive intent on getting through it will work. This IS worthwhile as an exit in around 1 minute actually occured. You have to go for it without a care for anything but getting to the 3D blackness.
The first time I did this my mindset was so passive. If it worked yay, if it didnt ok not too bothered try again a few more times and see. Ive previously tried several techniques to get to the RTZ totally consciously with varying success but nothing as fast as this. In all attempts I never once thought of the 3D blackness it just happened. I expected to be at a location skipping this platform, on this particular occasion the goal was learning to accelerate the 'get out' time from a totally concious status and it worked absolutely.

GetInThePuma

Thanks for the reply, do you know where i could find a preset for it i use bwgen and others?

marwanin

thanks for posting this,
I tried a 4 HZ downloaded it from youtube!
I stayed still, and listened to the frequency for more than 1 HOUR..
nothing happened, maybe I sleeped a little ( not deep sleeping ).

Can you please share the 4 HZ, you have?

Szaxx

Hi,
I'll find the link where it came from.
Im not sure if Xanth posted it a while ago on this site or his own. I'll find it.

marwanin

Quote from: Szaxx on March 02, 2012, 14:54:15
Hi,
I'll find the link where it came from.
Im not sure if Xanth posted it a while ago on this site or his own. I'll find it.
thank you szaxx,
I think this is it!
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2011/02/02/new-4hz-binaural-beat/
I downloaded the MP3 file, and I will use it tonight :)

Szaxx

Hi,
Bingo, you've got the exact one. I let it run until the frequency started dropping on that occasion. I use it to drown out family noise as my hearing is very keen. I can get to this state without it but noise is always a problem (large family including 3 grandchildren). As you use this repeatedly it does train your brain to relax, definately a very good example of a binaural beat. I have many and this is the best one for me. Grats to the composer.
Not expecting anything in particular that night but experimentation, changing one parameter worked so well I had to disclose it as it will help someone else too. Normally I create a visualisation and if I dont crash I jump into it. It takes longer and can lead you anywhere related to it. Theres lots of info on this site on this aspect too as lionheart posted today.
The eyes thing, practice makes perfect as does dumping the physical. You need the attitude of if it kills me, so what. It never does your physical goes in autopilot and you wake up sometime later. Ive been doing this for many decades and still wake. A moments fear and its all over. Its the biggest problem you have to overcome.
I'll try the exact procedure this weekend if I can to see how repeatable it is, family life allowing that is.

Szaxx

Hi,
This weekend I tried again with yet one more difference. The same binaural but this time I switched it off after the base frequency dropped, about 1 minute. In hardly any time I was out. This time I wanted to meet an old friend, none were in mind in particular.
I ended up in a familiar surrounding. I entered the grounds to meet an old woman who I knew as a teacher from my early days ( astral). She had somehow aged and flung almost insults at me as I had not visited her in over twenty years. Eventually she smiled and invited me in talking of the help I asked for. Then after a few minutes she said I cant teach you as youve come so far, then got ratty again and told me to go to the special places she could not. I thanked her for her hospitality and was led away. I decided to end it here somewhat upset by her way but thats life as they say. At least I was nice.
I hope this is a least entertaining and soon can be reproduced easily with the high level background noise here.
I never reached the 3d blackness this time, it was quick. Seemingly thirty seconds or so after pushing the off button. One of my fastest exits ever...

Lionheart

Congratulations Szaxx, many times now I use my Binaural Beats for relaxing. Paul Collier does some of the best ones I have found. His background music for them and his themes are excellent. Even if you wish to just lay back and enjoy them without projecting. I find that now I Phase after the music is over. You can find his entire playlist here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXSwaqA_dqk&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL48627FA5F1896833. Not all of his songs are Binaural Beats, but they are all incredibly relaxing. Enjoy!  :-)

Szaxx

Hi,
Just posted this on another thread.
Ive subscribed .