Travels of a Dreamwalker - Karen659

Previous topic - Next topic

karen659

I've been negligent in posting ALL my experiences here, and see I've missed a few..I'll try to do better! But if you wish to read the previous, please check my blog  www.karen659.com   Thanks!  --Karen

187) Return to OBEs; Family gathering; Meeting Buddy; Daughter's Dream

Well, it's been a LONG time since I've posted here, and I thank everyone who is still around to read this post! 

Ever since my awesome experiences with the OBE research in North Carolina in September 2012, and then a fantastic week at the Monroe Institute with William Buhlman in November 2012, I've had some not-so-great experiences in my personal and professional physical life that took me away from my focus on OBEs and astral travel.

I always knew that I still traveled nightly, but I was not having the dream recall or the ability to 'intend' these experiences when one's consciousness is so busy with more mundane physical issues.

Things are settling once again in my physical life, and with the support of some GREAT friends in the Astral Projectors Facebook group, I'm beginning to get back what I once had.

Last night (well, actually, this morning) I was able to really focus and intend to get OOB, using my MP3's from various recordings, including author Jurgen Ziewe (http://www.multidimensionalman.com).

I was brought to awareness with his meditative recording that offered binaural tones, which at one point the tones actually became a bit 'irritating' to my ears, but that was also the trigger to lucidity that I needed to get out! (http://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Free_Deep_Meditation_Sounds_-_Binaural_Beats.html)

l found myself rolling off the bed, affirming, "To the door!"  I felt sluggish, almost like pulling taffy to get my 'body' to respond but with determined affirmations, I floated out the bedroom door and down the stairs.

Once in the living room, I stopped to try to get more lucidity with "Clarity now!" affirmations which worked, and then also remembered how Jaime would clap/rub hands to confirm and improve awareness.  I saw my hands in front of me, tried to 'clap' and knew by the feel of the energy that I was totally and completely out!

I moved to the front door and passed through easily, now in the front yard and drifting upward.  I flew next door to my parents' house (my childhood home) and from above, saw a number of familiar people standing around below.  (I knew who they were at the time, but now have no idea.)

I sensed they were there for some sort of 'gathering' for someone 'going away'...and it had a military or funeral connection to it.  No one was too upset, and I recall noticing one person's hair color as a beautiful reddish auburn and confirming to myself that it was nice to see the color was unchanged from last time I saw them (?).

Looking down at them, I did not join them, but rather wanted to just enjoy my sense of freedom of being out of body again!  I recall flying and stretching my energies, maneuvering through trees and feeling the 'touch' of nature and all its beauty.

After a short time of pure enjoyment, I had the thought that I should take advantage of being out of body for other reasons, instead of doing it just for my pure enjoyment.  With that thought, I found myself back in bed!

However, there was 'something different' about the feel of being in bed, and I remember affirming that I did NOT want to return yet, and despite sensing I was awake but knew to keep trying.  I could feel my legs kicking at the bed covers, tangled up in the sheets, and trying desperately to move myself out of the bed.

Immediately I found myself standing at the glass door to the outdoors in my bedroom and totally unsure of my status!  (I really should have realized it was my usual signal that ANY time I am 'unsure of my status' that it IS true that I'm OOB!!  Lol)

So to check what reality I'm in, I try to put my hand through the glass sliding door...and it goes through easily!  Ecstatic that I'm still OOB, I slowly move through the glass, feeling the wonderful change of texture as I pass through and into the cooler 'air' outdoors.

I stopped to look back at the glass door, and see my daughter's cat there looking out at me!  However, instead of the beautiful Russian blue cat he is, I watch as he changes into this white/brown/black calico cat!  I think to myself how cute it is that even the cat has his 'dream colors' he wants to be!

Moving on, the next memories are quite limited, as I know I did a lot more than what I can fully recall.  All I remember at this point is sitting at the bottom of a long flight of stairs, watching some sort of activity in front of me.

My 'sense' of what I was watching was something to do with a type of National Geographic documentary (?) on hunting or similar, with these HUGE wild boars (pigs) that were the size of cows!  People were there I was conversing with, but have no idea what the topic of conversation was.

While sitting there, though, I was immensely pleased to see that my black lab, Buddy (who died a few years ago), once again came to sit next to me to be hugged and kissed.  I can still feel his happy tail wag and comforting body next to me.

At that point, I became aware that my daughter was coming down the stairs behind me.  (My daughter is just now starting to realize that she also travels in dreams, although she is not fully ready to accept it as a process of learning).

I'm so happy to tell her about Buddy being there with me, and then go to tell her that she too is now dreaming and astrally traveling!  However, at that point where I am to say something, I get an AWFUL taste in my mouth and have to turn away from her to spit whatever it is out, over the railing at the side of the steps I was on.

As I turn to go back to talk to her, (concerned that she was going to think I was rather disgusting for spitting...lol), she's gone and I find myself immediate fully awake and back in bed. 

I hurry to record all that I could remember, and while writing this, just talked with my daughter to see if she remembered any dreams from this morning.  She mentioned that although there was no specific dream recall, she awoke with a sense of 'longing and missing' our longtime pet, Buddy!

To me, this was enough of a validation to know that she was there, and with time, may wish to learn more about this wonderful world we all live in, as well as the multitude of 'worlds' that we are all multi-dimensionally part of!!!
The more we learn the more limitless the Universe becomes!

Lionheart

Thank you for sharing Karen. I love reading about your NPR visits!  :-)

You say you use Jurgen's Deep Meditation Sounds. Have you tried the OM Mp3 above it? I have great success with that. For some reason those single tone Binaural Beats programs don't resonate well with me.

If you would like to try some really relaxing ones, do a Youtube search on Paul Collier's playlist. I have a feeling you will really enjoy them. There are over 80 songs to choose from and I think that 8 or 9 of them are Binaural programs. But, his are intertwined in some very relaxing music. The music itself pretty well creates vivid scenarios.

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

karen659

Quote from: Lionheart on January 19, 2013, 16:49:49
Thank you for sharing Karen. I love reading about your NPR visits!  :-)

You say you use Jurgen's Deep Meditation Sounds. Have you tried the OM Mp3 above it? I have great success with that. For some reason those single tone Binaural Beats programs don't resonate well with me.

If you would like to try some really relaxing ones, do a Youtube search on Paul Collier's playlist. I have a feeling you will really enjoy them. There are over 80 songs to choose from and I think that 8 or 9 of them are Binaural programs. But, his are intertwined in some very relaxing music. The music itself pretty well creates vivid scenarios.

Good Luck and Safe Travels!  :-)

Yes, I've used the OM one by Jurgen as well, and it has also worked for me!  This was the first time I tried this one, and instead of helping to relax, it was the 'irritation' factor that actually helped me become lucid! lol

Thank you for the mention of Paul Collier...I will certainly be checking his out!!  One can never have enough variety in technique...I sometimes combine two or more from different authors to individualize it to what works best for me....thank you again...and apologies for such a late response!

Ellis91

Figured I'd post to show some support for your blog. Been reading it for over a year now
when I can, always very interesting and looking forward to future updates.  :-)

And yeah Paul Collier is brilliant, he lives just down the road from me, if I ever manage
to get a podcast going, it would be great to get someone like him on and find out
about his 'musical process', If I remember right I think hes beaten some demons in his
time also, maybe he's a fellow astralnaught.
The Astral Pulse Astral Police Cop Department. (APAPCD)
Keeping you safe from old hags with pillows since 2011

karen659

Quote from: Ellis91 on January 27, 2013, 18:36:57
Figured I'd post to show some support for your blog. Been reading it for over a year now
when I can, always very interesting and looking forward to future updates.  :-)

And yeah Paul Collier is brilliant, he lives just down the road from me, if I ever manage
to get a podcast going, it would be great to get someone like him on and find out
about his 'musical process', If I remember right I think hes beaten some demons in his
time also, maybe he's a fellow astralnaught.

THANK you Ellis for such sweet words about my blog...I do love to share everything I learn so that others may learn as well!

There is a GREAT podcast developer (Ali Wylie) I'd love for you to talk to..she's such a great help in doing these things!!  Unfortunately, the only way I keep in touch with her is through the Astral Projectors group on Facebook...which you are MORE than welcome to join!  (It's a 'closed' group so only those in the group get to see and share the posts so your 'regular' friends don't see it...)  If you have a FB site, look for me to friend (Karen Sixfivenine) and I'll add you to the group so you can talk with her and get some info on how best to do it.

The more we can share what we know, the better the world will be!!!

Thank you AGAIN for the nice compliment...it means a lot!   -Karen