Ufo's in the astral

Previous topic - Next topic

Pamelastar

One time When I projected I did not think of a specific place to go so my consciousness went straight up through the atmosphere and into space. I saw several triangular shaped UFOs. They were silver with red lights. And I got a very bad feeling from them and I knew that they really were there in the space around earth.  Has anyone else had any experience like this?

CFTraveler

Yep.  At a certain age I started to get pulled up and would often see 'regular' saucer-shaped UFOs.
Maybe my subconscious is more literal, or old-fashioned.
Why?

Pamelastar

Wow I wonder what it means that we get pulled up there? Did u get bad vibes from them?

CFTraveler

No, my experiences changed and it doesn't happen any more.
I wanted to say, that when we are projected, oftentimes the subconscious interprets what we 'see'- an UFO can be a symbol of 'message' from 'up above', and not a nuts-and bolts flying craft.  I'm not saying it can't be a craft, but I tend to think that there is a difference in  what we see when we're awake to what we see in projection.
Why?

Everlasting

I was beamed up in a craft once, felt like being torn apart. There was a human alien? onboard. i think it was some kind of test, I didnt feel bad vibes I was quite happy.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Volgerle

I once raised my vibration internally. This measure made me being 'beamed' on a ship/craft - presumably - although it was dark and I only saw the aliens watching me. I said 'oops' and beamed myself away again.