Undependent Astral Beeing or fabrication?

Previous topic - Next topic

madeinspace

I do think your conclusions are right.
If it is your own projections, coming from your mind, it will likely
project your own feelings. That is, if you are very upset, the beings you will meet are not of the friendly kind. If you are in a loving mood your mind will project "angels". To be sure it is your own projections, try to change your mind/mood and see what happens.
The tunnel fenomena is also rigth. The tunnels have no time. You can travel at an enormous speed. Thats why space ships can move and disapear so quickly.

Bless You

Frank

There is a level that seems to be a buffer zone between a lucid dream and an area where other beings frequent. Years ago I would forever find myself trapped in this buffer-zone by my own mind-thoughts.

What seems to happen is: if you feel scared, for example, the scenery will change so as to give yourself something to feel scared about. Which, naturally, makes you feel even more scared; so again the scenery will instantly change to something that is even more awful, and so on.

The process also works the other way around.

If you feel blissfully happy, circumstances around you will become so that they make you feel all blissful and happy.

I also have a theory that significant numbers of new-age mystical types get trapped at this stage. Many I spoke to, over the years, would describe this heavenly place that they sought-out through some meditation technique or other. Basically, If you come to this stage thinking you've found God and all his angels, for instance, then that is precisely what you will get by the plane-load!        

I used to call this place the "training ground". It took me quite a while to realise that the images/circumstances I was seeing were being generated by my own thoughts!  

Just beyond this, you start coming across regions (types of Astral Planes) where people appear to be going about their business in all manner of circumstances.  Living and working in places that can be very ordinary or quite fantastic and all situations inbetween.

Most times you can approach someone and have a chat. But don't be surprised if they just look at you totally confused. I found if you become disruptive, you are automatically shifted back to the training ground stage. Hence the name. The best state of mind to have on this region, I found, is that of mild curiosity. Then you tend to attract beings who like to help out.

HTH

Frank

Edited by - Frank on 25 March 2002  15:16:07

Sasser

How can I tell the difference between an undependent astral beeing or a projected mind fabricated beeing? And how can I tell the difference between a lucid "local" dream and an astral "outer" plane?

These two questions I can't really answer in a definite and satisfying way. I believe I can see some differences between a lucid dream and astral plane. I am at least begining to be able to distinguish between the two.

It seem like "the way" I get to a certain locale is an important clue. For instance; if getting there is carachterized by a tunnel or elevator like transport experience accompanied by roaring sounds I guess I end up on an astral plane. This should mean that the beeings met there are undependent astral beeings and not projected by my own mind.

I noticed another difference. In an ordinary dream or lucud dream the scene shifting is simple and immediate but the shifting into and between astrals plane are allways through a tunnel or elevator like experience. Do you think these observations are correct?

And concernings beeings; do you think that all beeings met, in whatever locale, are projected by one's own Self, meaning that even so called "Higher Intelligent Entities" are aspects of the Self.

I few days ago I had a lucid dream (?) where I thought it would be okay to fool around a little. But the beeings that I met immediately corrected my behaviour. They acted intelligently, and in co-operation. They were not just ordinary empty "uninterested" dream bodies hanging around in the area. Of course they could be my own minds projections and probably were, but I am not 100% sure.

Please, comment on this. I am eager to hear different views.

Thanks for your time reading this.