Unusual experience.

Previous topic - Next topic

Osiris

Greetings,

I was reading the Gateway Wave1 pointers  thread in the Astral Consiousness when one of my Astral experiences came in mind.

As was attenfing a lectures in the academy which is located somewhere in Astral dimension. During the break I offered the fellow students to use an elevator. It was an elevator that was able to go to the different planes. All you had to do is to select appropriate level and once you reach your destination, there doors would open I you can go out to explore the particular dimension.

It was not advisable to use it, until one reach certain level of development. Yet stimulated by the classmates curiosity I decided to take them for a ride.

Originally they wanted to go to the level 5. Which is a level where one can explore elemental kingdoms, etc.
But after a while I decided that we can go futher up, to the level 14 as far as I remember now :)
While we where approaching the level some of students bodies start to melt or dissapear. So I used a lot of energy to support them.

The elevator approached level 14. Doors opened. At first all I could see is was a very bright light. It was so intensive that one could feel it. Then when I adjusted my vision I saw the inhabitans of the plane. The where very surprised to see me with a bunch of half blinded groaning students.After a short adjustment the rest of a group got a chance to see this beings too. But they wanted to go back. So we went back to the portal and returned to the academy.
The lecturer did give out to me for a while.
Well at least all the students where back safely.
That`s happens two and a half years ago.

Now I would`t act so unresponsibly. Yet progress can take time[:)]

Yours,

Osiris.