Urgent Astral Spirit Problem

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Welcome to the forums Hypris. [:D]

That is wild..but coughing up blood?  I think she might need to see a doctor.  I have never heard of any serious physical things happening like that. WOW..I don't know what to tell you.  

Maybe someone else will have some advise for you and your girlfriend.

Nay

Colin

I don't have any experience with this sort of thing. I'd suggest posting in the Psychic Self Defense forum.

Grigori

I just wanted to emphasize that "see a DOCTOR" advice ... coughing up blood is just really bad!

Hephaestus

Always remember this saying "if in doubt, call a sodding doctor as soon as possible." [;)]

zareste

I had this theory - and it's only a theory - on the capabilities of a spirit. It seems like they move about by thought approximation; they think of a place and that brings them there... the thought approximates the location and their presence at the location becomes real (sort of like you're shifting the universe instead of your self). So of course the game changes a little when another person or spirit is involved.

A spirit - by this theory - can approach a person and get into his/her thoughts, but only if it can approximate them (think like the person), only, if it can't think like you, there's not a whole it can do.

Anyway what I'm saying is that if a spirit has death on its mind, then think of anything besides that (Your everyday life maybe? ..ah, use your imagination). Perhaps if your girlfriend is bothered by her grandma's death (or somebody else's) that could create an opening. Or maybe any angry thoughts directed completely at someone else (which would match her grandma's state of mind).
As odd as this may sound, I found it best to, simply, not be bothered by what they do. Just to find other things to think about and it becomes nearly impossible for them to wreak anymore havoc.

bluelite

This problem may be more physiological than metaphysical.  Best thing to do for now is to see a medical doctor and he may be able to prescribe something for her condition.    

There is a definite connection between the physical and psychic bodies as they are constantly interacting with each other.  This being so,  malfunctions occuring in either body can be detected and  efectively treated through physical or metaphysical means depending on the problem at hand.

A disorder of the psychic body can manifest as a physical ailment and likewise a physical problem can manifest and will be seen as a disorder in the psychic body.

bluelight

LotusLegs

You say she has had no experience in AP.  I recall reading elswhere on these forums about how the work that is needed to AP is more a safety precaution than a barrier.  If the spirit is not ready to project, it won't, but perhaps she is an exception.

My point is that she might try the AP exercises suggested by Robert the Bruce (namely energy work).  Of course, this idea would only hold water if she not "spiritually fit", so to say.  If, however, she is experienced in meditation and such, then I don't know what to say.

I agree with what someone else said about never hearing about physical problems as a result of AP.  I still don't AP yet, but I've read a lot about it (two books and pleanty of other articles) and they have never mentioned anything like this.

(I also agree with the doctor thing...yeah.  She might have a condition which has nothing to do with AP.)
If you want to view paradise, simply look around and you will.

-Willy Wonka

ICWiz

Hypris:

Im not sure of your belief system, but the only time I have heard of this level of an attack is a Jinn(check my post in the World Religions on this).

Spirits of deceased people are not strong enough for this. Check to see if she has done something in the past month, anything out of place. Retriving an artifact, going to an abandoned place.She might have ticked of a jinn. Its not unheard of, i have seen it happen.

Its also possible that she walked into a place that was "gaurded" by black majik.

Use your hypnosis to regress her to the point when all this started, and go from there.

--Amir
--The Sky is always red in my dreams

Ramiel

Well lets see...

1) To all those people saying she should see a doctor, be careful. Judging by the nature of the marks and their severity, the doctor will be very concerned about how she got them. Telling him it came from Astral Projection is not a good idea.

2) If that women is the guide then "You're not supposed to be here" indicates a fact that you are actively pushing against the plans and desires of your Guide. I couldn't possibly consider doing this because they would bring their entire weight to bare on altering events and my way of thinking in order to accomplish my agenda here.

My intuition says the reason for the physical problems is because its your guides way try and stop you. However because your boyfriend keeps healing you and helping you, you push further and further. Sooner or later she's going to be frustrated and sick of your "going against her will".

If I was up to you I would attempt to seek an audience with your guide, one last time. Ask when will she be very to explore this area. Then don't do it again until that date. If ever.

....Or you can dismiss her, but thats not advised at all.

Christen

Is there more to it that you are not saying?

Targa

This sorta sounds like that phenomenon....what is it called?  You know, those people on whom the marks of Jesus' crucifixion appear on their physical bodies?  I would caution her to stop all attempts at AP, as this is obviously not a healthy thing for her to be doing at this time.

Consumed_Crustacean

Stigmata?

Anyways, it sounds like a medical problem that might be aggrevated by something with projecting ('vibrations' or something may be damaging already weak muscles or something, I don't know). It would be really really advisable to contact a doctor.

As for the fear that the doctor will think she's a little 'off', it's not really the place of a medical doctor to question one's beliefs and such... many people have likely went to a doctor with stigmata and not been sent to the mental hospital. If she just says she thinks it's something like that, and the doctor questions it, he would be questioning her beliefs which he would likely not do or be uncomfortable doing.

Overall: to not see a doctor would be more harmful than good. If it's some wacky spirit thing (of which I know nothing about, and am skeptical of), then it won't do any good, but nor would it do any harm. If it is a medical condition, the doctor could be vital in diagnosing and treating it. (Not meaning to question her sanity much, but be sure these aren't self-inflicted either).

chupacabra

I wouldn't be so sure the grandmotherly woman is your girlfriend's guide. If so, why was she so adamant about you not being there? I'd test the heck outta that grandma before I started trusting her as my guide.
raised up like a welt on the skull of a mummy

Hypris

She went to the doctor...shes not bleeding from anywhere.... she was going to test the guide and then battle her, i was going to help  her, thats when she said she shouldnt be there and everything went black

visionquest

Hi,
I would just say that first of all, if you tell a doctor that you think it is stigmata or a spirit guide that is marking your body and making you cough blood, they will be questioning your sanity in a new york second, and if you are lucky, that's as far as it will go, but it could end up in a psych evaluation. If you go with her, they will think you are abusing her and controlling her, and add that to the fact that they think she is unstable, and the two of you will find yourselves in an area you don't want to be in...
There is no reason to tell the doctor why it is happening...because there is nothing he can do about it anyway, unless it is purely medical. I would just say that it happens when she is sleeping, since that is the most accurate way of describing it to someone who doesn't understand.
Also, I think you need to reconsider attempting to "battle" this spirit that may or may not be her guide, considering she is not experienced in this.
Not to be overdramatic, but what you've described sounds like what happens with possession. The fact that she was told she shouldn't be there, and the results, tell me that something is out of whack..Perhaps it truly was her spirit guide trying to protect her from something she stumbled upon but shouldn't have, or perhaps it wasn't your girlfriend the spirit guide was talking to, assuming she is "possessed" by something. Also, take into account how quickly it happens...and that she had no previous experience, this also indicates to me that it may be something entirely different, and not necessarily in a good way.
Just my two cents. [;)]

Hypris

I need help with a problem that is occuring recently with my girlfriend.  For about a month now she has been astral projecting, its strange because she can astral project in sometimes 15-20 seconds and has no experience on this subject.  When she first started to project she felt as if she were ripping apart and had marks going down her chest, i worked with her and put a field around her chest and it stopped hurting.  That worked fine until about 2 days ago when she started to do it again but requested her spirit guide, she began coughing up blood, i healed her and hypnotised her so she wouldnt get the urge to cough up anymore blood.  She didnt cough up anymore, but she met her spirit guide, a woman, closely resembling her dead grandmother at a younger age, but when she asked her a question to verify it was her spirit guide, it only said "Well....", she left, and i hypnotised her later and the woman spoke to her, she said "Your not suppose to be here" she woke up holding her stomach, she had red marks going down her stomach and back.... I dont know what this means... can someone please help?