Flying in the astral body

Previous topic - Next topic

Thing

he he he nice post, its funny to fly around, right? you feel a force... anything else? can you see it? do you know what could happen if you really go up there?
it could be good

Zanna

I also have to run and jump sometimes i go really high but most of the time i try and hoover at low level ..i hate the feel of my stomache turning when i come down, strange because i know i am flying away from something but never turn round to see what it is ..

capelli

Since the early age of 2 years old I have been flying in my dreams.  Over the years my style of flight  changed a bit. I started by running and jumping so high soaring through the air I began to learn to slow down when I hovered to the ground but still gained flight from running and jumping then I could control the flight. then I flew like super-man flying forward to standing and going.
    In young adult hood on 5 or more occasions I have been in the air and suddenly feel a force pulling me straight up.  I can't resist it I get sucked straight up accelerating faster and faster