verification of astral projection experiences

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral_Angel

Hello All!
I am new here and I want to say that I am very pleased to meet you and find a forum dealing with Out of Body experiences and Astral Projection, with people sharing knowledge.
My first post here is about one of the astral subjects I am more interested in: the possibility of verification of astral projections.
Have you verified some of these experiences, or have you got some information, or known some entities about whose reality and accuracy you could be certain?

I am very interested in all your experiences.

Volgerle

Quote from: Astral_Angel on November 10, 2019, 17:10:26
Hello All!
I am new here and I want to say that I am very pleased to meet you and find a forum dealing with Out of Body experiences and Astral Projection, with people sharing knowledge.
My first post here is about one of the astral subjects I am more interested in: the possibility of verification of astral projections.
Have you verified some of these experiences, or have you got some information, or known some entities about whose reality and accuracy you could be certain?

I am very interested in all your experiences.

We have a very old thread on here, but please read this link to a verification collection which is even better:

https://astral-blog.weebly.com/blog/validations-for-obe-english

8-)

Nameless

I have over the years had many verifications. The issue with this though is the fact that often the verifications only verify to the one needing it. That is that an experience may have been verified for me but how do I convince YOU. It's a conundrum I think we all face.

Let's say I told you that not too long ago I had a verified experience through someone else. This person met someone they would later tell me all about. The interesting thing is I also met this person only I met them while 'they' were actually projecting. So when my friend says 'hey I met this person..' I say wait a minute and let me describe her to you and I do. Verification although it was a little more detailed than what I put here. BUT how do I/we verify that to you or anyone else?

Welcome to the forum Astral_Angel.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Astral_Angel

Thank you very much, Volgerle and Nameless for your interesting posts. :-)

Nameless, I think that testimonies are enough for proof. Not for scientists, but yes for most people.
By the way, do you mean that you met in you AP some people who also were in astral plane, projecting?

Thank you

Nameless

I actually was not projecting, totally in the here and now. But sometimes, usually very randomly I will 'see' someone or have a classic vision. On this particular day I saw this person and they were the one who was projecting. She was quite thrilled to be riding in my car and we had a couple of laughs. But one of the other board members here had actually just met that same person elsewhere. My friend and I were ecstatic about this as you can imagine. So far, I think, this is the first time mentioning this here. I don't know if my friend here will join this conversation, I'll leave that up to them.

I can tell you I have often seen other people and beings projections both while I myself was projecting and while not. I don't always get verification but I have gotten enough over the years that I stopped questioning it a long time ago.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.