News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Child OBES

Previous topic - Next topic

Astralwych

I was wondering, when you were little were you able to distinguish OBES from real life?

I remember being on my couch standing up, and all of a sudden i started floating little by little. From this day its so vivid It feels it was real life, but I beleive it was an OBE.

Also If any of you have any OBES when you were little, please poste them if you want , thanks  :D

~Astralwych

Kerrblur

Yea I remember when i was little I would have them all the time.
lol it was like a weekly thing.. if we had these resources when i was little id be a happy happy man!!

I remember before it happened every time, I would always get soo excited!! because when i was little, I thought everyone did this!  I remmeber doing this with excitement from age 8 till i was about 12, then i dont remember ever doing ti again..

I would always get out and i felt a state of extreme Security(not the words id choose then lol).  lol I always remember getting out and I'd fly around the house, just like you would when you are alone or with a friends creating some fantasy world with your action figures...

My house I remember thinking all the time, was 'my little play house' I'd  fly around my house like a air plane, but was NEVER allowed out of the house!! which makes sense with the Post I talk about on:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15764
hah one time I would be flying through the house and i thought it was soo cool to peek through windows like some army person, gotta FLANK em! lol haha and i was flying through the walls and forgot to stop, went therough one wall, and accidently tried getting out the wall that exits the house, and i hit that damned wall soo hard i felt it when it shook me awake!! hah
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

cobalt

I remember when i was very little i was grabbling on windowsill from on window to other(chasing a cat with my sister), at third flor, and that windowsil wasnt flat(it was like this / not like _)...
1) We had a cad, but i asked my mother and she told me that this cat didnt walked out of flat(even troght windows), but before when i was so little i cant remember we had another cat who did(my mother again told me), i remember i was talking about this with my sister and mother when i was about 11, but it happened when i was very small..
2)I dont remember this as real life, it was like dream, it was in day but everything was overbright, i dont even remember how cat looked like, i just knew it was a cat, and the other one was my sister...
3)When i told about those memories my mother didnt remembered anything like that...but my sister could remember the same..
Now:
-If it was dream, how could my sister remember the same(only if she's lying, but she wasnt, i know...)
-If it was reality, how we both could fit on windowsil wich is ~10cm width and is sloping

zE eNd.
Nice to see you :)

Tayesin

Hi,
This is my first fully aware OBE when I was 7..........  

"The second event came after an average type of day,  nothing spectacular happened until after mum tucked me into bed with a kiss goodnight,  she turned off the light and soon enough I was asleep.   It didn't seem like I had been in bed long,  when someone began calling me to wake up........"****." (My name)   I open my eyes to find the ceiling inches away from my nose and gently rolling over to the right presents the view of somebody sleeping in my bed.   Gazing down from this vantage point I notice that this 'somebody' is a grey,  clay statue of me.   At least it looks like wet clay.   When I thought of getting down to the floor,  I am there,  standing at the foot of  my bed watching the lump that lays asleep in it.   There comes a hunger deep within that I feel absently as the need for food,  immediately moving me out of my room toward a hall connecting the bedrooms to our living and kitchen areas.   Looking at the floor shows that my feet aren't touching the ground,  I am gliding along on the air and here in the dark I can clearly see a glow coming from me.   It lights up an area all around.   This doesn't feel like a normal dream,  there are no emotions,  only a soft lightness and something else.   Something so vague as to barely register and yet it is not vague because somewhere inside I can feel a part of me knows it well.

The reality of this experience dawns on me as I stop at my sister's open door,  to see through her window,  the milkman's horse and cart doing the rounds.   So I watch the horse's sure-footed gait as he plods along and expels his breath into the cold winter air,  creating long plumes of condensed cloud.   Meanwhile,  the milkman rushes about from cart to doorstep and back again,  exchanging empty bottles for full in an endless run throughout this chilled night.

"****."   Comes the calling,  softly,  almost feminine,  yet I do not hear it with my ears.   Moving on along the hallway I turn left into the kitchen and come to a halt at the refrigerator.   Instinctively,  I reach out for the handle to open it as I have done so many times before,  but it does not open.   My hand,  as solid to me now as ever in the day,  slips through the handle giving me an exciting,  tingling sensation.   I enjoy it,  so repeat the action a dozen or more times with the handles and knobs in our kitchen,  to find the same result.   By this time I am curious with my findings,  the feeling of hunger has gone and is replaced with a yearning to understand this.

"****",  again the calling.   "Yes,  I hear you,  I am coming",  I answered in thought and realize that I heard the calling as if someone had gently whispered inside my mind.   Thinking it is my mother calling me,  I decide to go to my parent's room.   The gliding resumes back along the hall and into their bedroom.   Mum is sitting up reading by the light of a small headboard lamp while dad is curled up and snoring - a male family trait.   Trying to communicate to her I think,  "Yes mum,  I'm here."   She didn't seem to hear me so I tried again.   "Mum",  I yelled at her.   This is very annoying,  why can't she hear or see me ?   Mum still reads on oblivious to me and I don't understand.

"**** come."  Inside my head the voice is vaguely familiar,  caring and tender.   Then I understand that I must follow this feeling,  again I glide effortlessly back into my own room,  to see,  waiting for me is the caller.   No fear rises up,  only a sense of something long past,  a knowing without details.   Across the room where there is normally a solid wall,  I see an undefined shimmering area and halfway between floor and ceiling,  in this area,  is a man old beyond time.   He sits cross-legged in the air as if this was the most simple thing to do,  and he wears the long white robes that I know,  I too have worn.   His long silver white hair and beard frame a face with large,  deep,  almond shaped eyes and I sense unremembered feelings bubbling up,  threatening to burst fully into my awareness. Those eyes and his smile brings a warmth of Love that floods me completely,  increasing my glow to a radiant light.   "****,  do you remember ?",  he smiles lovingly.   "Yes my old friend,  yes I do know you",  I think to him  and a deeper recognition urges me to flow past this moment until I know no more of the night."
 'Keep it Simple' - Copyright 2002

About 8 years ago I discovered that Old man-being was actually my primary guide.   6 years ago I discovered it was really me, my own higher-self.

Love Always.   :D

Kerrblur

Amazing!! I like it!
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Astralwych

Tayesin

Hi,
Yes, it was awesome for me too.  Yet at 7 years old there was no one who could explain the experience for me, and when I tried to tell people about it they just told me I was dreaming or needed to see a Psychiatrist.  LOL, but true.

38 years and a lot more OBE experience brought me to a better understanding of why I had that experience.  At the time I was feeling very much abandoned upon this planet... very much alone.. as I had insight into the gap between the spiritual realms and the world of humans..  and no one else seemed to understand it at all, and the Higher-self manifest to show me it was okay..  I had chosen this again.

Interestingly, after reintegrating with the higher-self about 6 years ago I had an experience of going to the little boy (me) to comfort and reassure that all was fine.   Talk about coming full circle !

Okay, who else will share their experiences from childhood ?  I want to read them all.

:D