Vibes, rather like quakes...

Previous topic - Next topic

zjrules

waz up,

i had the same feeling but small vibes for a while then i had a quick shake like i been dropped on my bed then shook real hard.it lasted for 2 sec.i also need help on astral projection.what technique do you use????

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Ceriel N
I do know that it's my AB that is loosening, but should it be so violent? Like I'm going to be tossed out from shere momentum?

Hey there Ceriel....

Think of the vibes like a river's current.  If you have ever stood in the middle of a flowing river, and face the current, what happens?  It can be violent, because the force of the river is running against your efforts to stand still.

On the other hand, if you face away from the current and flow with it, it will carry you gracefully down the river.

When you feel vibrations, usually newbies will just sit there in that situation, much like a person who would stand in the middle of a river's current.  This is usually because as newbies, you don't know what else to do!  It can be quite a shocking experience!

However, the next time you find yourself going head-on with the vibes, just tell yourself to relax and "go with it."  If you don't fight them but instead, merge with them, not only will they get more pleasant, but you'll be able to separate from your body with ease.

Hope that helps.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Ceriel N

The one by... Bruce, something. The guy who apparently hosts these forums.

I don't start out with small vibes, but get the shakes the second I drop a bit deeper. If I keep myself deep the shakes just continue, but nothing else happens.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Ceriel N

That sounds like very good advice, Jeff. Thank you. I'm going to try it out this evening, which is just an hour away. =)

Resistance tends to be a bad thing, I've come to notice, and indeed I have been resisting. I'l be sure to inform of results tomorrow. [^]
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Ceriel N

I think I can write the whole experiment off as a failure... Although, even if I didn't even manage to maintain the shakes, I did get some valuable research data. In other words, I didn't even get to the point where I was supposed to stop resisting. [B)]

1) I manged to get my legs and hands to vibrate while rising energy.
2) I can't feel my base chakra.
3) My throat chakra, even if I can feel it cleary, refuses to open.
4) When I rise the energy up above my throat the shakes begin.

Why-it-didn't-work:
1) Bad diet throughout the day. A lot of heavy foods.
2) Expectations that owerpowered my focus.
3) Too much time spent on energy rising.
4) Physical body not stretched.

Conclsions:
It is rising energy that cause the shakes to begin.
I've been told that I'm in tune with the Earth element, which should naturally correspond to the energy one draws when rising energy through the legs as outlined by the instructions. This might be why I experience the shakes so violently.

Proceedence:
1) Lighter foods. More vegetables and less animal fats.
2) Try again with better focus.
3) Chi Kung excecise "Induced Chi" before the next attempt this evening.

As for what I'm going to do with my throath chakra... No idea. Will have to research the matter further.
- Henry James

jilola

What I've found out is that the vibrations are the stronger the more focus one has on the physical when initiating the exit.
It's like an interference effect between part of the astral body being tued to one plane and part to some other, lower plane.

But if you get the vibrations you're on the right track or very very close to it.

2cents & L&L
jouni

Ceriel N

I've been practicing AP on and off for a short bit now and thought I'd better ask a question that is nagging my mind.

When I go into trance, feel my body paralysed etc. I do indeed 'feel the vibes', except it's no gentle humming. Rather a quake at 9.0 on the Richter scale. Like I'd fallen into a giant paint-blender or something. I do know that it's my AB that is loosening, but should it be so violent? Like I'm going to be tossed out from shere momentum?
I actually had a problem with it long ago during puberty, but not until my first attempt at AP (got the vibes then) did I understand what it was. It didn't allow me to sleep a night or five back then, but I digress...
I have not yet managed to AP, probably pending chakra development, or just more practice of technique, and I wonder if the violent shakes could be something I should be concerned with. Any input on the matter would be greatly appreciated.
- Henry James