Video Version of my 2nd Astral Experience

Previous topic - Next topic

12padams

Edit: forget this old topic, don't reply to it and go straight to the new one here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/video_version_of_an_astral_experience-t37532.0.html

Meanings:
Enter The Phase = Astral Project
The Phase = The Astral Dimension

We all log our experiences in our obe journals but I wanna try something different... What about making a video of your experience to visually show exactly what you saw? That exactly what I have started to do!

Here is the first 3 paragraphs of my second astral experience that I had back in 2011. I decided to convert this experience into a video since I don't need extreme editing, isn't ultra long and doesn't require any actors other than myself :)

"Unexpectedly I felt myself jolt into my body again. Instantly I realised that I had just dreamt about my mum coming into my room. While remaining motionless I briefly glanced around and noticed that it was completely dark in my room. This confused me as the last time I checked some light was starting to come in. Wearily, I began sitting up in my bed to look out my window and investigate.

Millions of voices from a variety of different people talking all at once blasted into my ears. It lasted about two seconds before it faded out in a creepy, ghostly echo type way. This terrifying event was a lucidity trigger which allowed me to realise I was experiencing a false awakening. I excitedly performed a reality check which confirmed I had finally consciously made it to the phase.

I looked at my bedroom door and attempted walking to it. It was a strange feeling since it felt more like a semi-hover than an ordinary walk. I was just about to slide it open before I decided to try something different. "Can my hand go through it?" I thought. Eagerly, I attempted putting my hand through the closed door. Success! It was an amazing unforgettable yet hard to explain feeling. It felt like I was putting my hand through floating water without the "wet" feeling. Knowing now that I was definitely in the phase I decided it was time to have a little play around and experiment"

Complete experience in blue text here: http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?topic=842.msg4117#msg4117

And now here is that exact same experience portrayed in video format:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4utZp_PgV7k

Note: I will complete making the entire experience into a video eventually however I am too busy right now :(

What do you all think about my idea of "video recreation" of astral experiences? Is it something you would want to see more of in the future? Does it still tell you what happened without cutting anything out? Did the video perfectly follow the picture in your head that formed as you read the experience?

Overall do you like this and hope to see myself and others continue this format of logging experiences?

todd421757

I like the video.