Virtual Reality Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

astralspinner

Strictly speaking, you don't, as I understand it, enter the picture - your subconscious creates an astral scene which is identical to that poster, and you then enter that scene.

So no, moving something while you're there won't alter the picture, as you're not in the picture, but in a scene based on the picture.

There's an illustrated explanation at this page that's a bit more detailed.

SSJYamiVegeta

Whoops, sorry if I confused you. I meant to say was that when you project, your subconscious mind makes an exact duplicate of the poster scene as an astral scene,just as you had said. What I was wondering was lets say my mind made an astral scene of the poster, let's say it was a beach, and when I projected it felt like I was really on the beach. When I come back into my body, could I put a picture of an umbrella on the beach, and when I project again, there will be a umbrella on the beach?

DaDestroya

Although I'm no astral projection guru, that should be true. I think that I read in Robert Bruce's AP ebook that if you put up pictures of deceased loved ones on a picture, you could meet them in the astral that way, logically you should also be able to meet an umbrella that way as well.

Person

If that particular astral landscape hadn't faded yet, and you managed to reach it instead of creating a new one maybe due to being in a different mood, the umbrella should be there.
-Person

Aphelion Yearspew

quote:

Does anyone know more info about Virtual Reality Projection technique given by Robert Bruce? Was the idea supposed to be that you could project and go towards a poster in the room and you all of sudden are inside the poster and you could customise the poster?

The "virtual reality" projection you're referring to, is really merely a means to an end, for people who have trouble getting underneath the thick skin of a relatively low section of the astral. Although it's a process just outside the reach of the delta state aftershock vibrations. And just not far enough into the astral proper for the chaos-theory mechanics to unfold themselves (energy-domino of thought and instant effect). Which is why it takes up a little more energy, and can seem harder to manipulate astral matter in this state. It's mostly usefull for those who have either poor visualization skills, or an incomplete and consvervative belief-system of the way astral matter behaves, or can (also make yourself) behave.
It's basicly an alternative way of breaking the barriers that the conscious mind has set for itself as to what a body should be able to experience without it being physically impossible. Luckily for you, you're not as dimensionally nor as Vision-Reactionary limited as what that part of the mind will try to make you believe.
And as soon and clearly as you can convince your conscious mind of that, the quicker and less dependent on you will be on these tools.Of course it all depends on what your goals (if any) are. In my experience, if you're choosing to take the Vision-Reactionary Suggestion route, for example, by projecting into a picture, or an image of any kind, In other words letting your subconscious (which is forced to vomit out a chain reaction of your homemade suppressed sensible energy and thoughts, when it gets overfed with its favorite meal: Visual Suggestion) loose on stubborn etheric matter. For it doesn't like to get bended or messed with very much, unless of course it falls under the "spell" of someone with a huge amount of breath-passing energy. By doing this, (Visually working yourself inside of your poster for example) it will through your own orders have to pose as astral matter, a task it's obviously not cut out for.
And will thus most likely fail to hold the dam that separates  it from the subconscious. But if that's what you're after, then more power to you (unforunately not in a literal sense though)  Let's say your image destination is a physical place (a poster with a map of Saturn on it for example) Then don't be surprised if  it won't have any of the characteristics, that were portrayed on the image. Only If you'll be able to remember literally every single detail on it (If you could manage to pull that off you probably wouldn't be experimenting with this technique, so good luck with that!) you would get a legitimate projection.

In which you could place your umbrella there, and pick it up the next time you don't feel like getting astrally soaking wet. But if you won't remember the details of what exactly you've gotten yourself into (literally), it most likely won't get you into the astral-proper. But it would probably be more of a lucid dream type environment. Where anything goes but nothing lasts.
Although there is a way to "cheatingly" avoid that. For example, by splitting your consciousness in two, while one of you travels inside the image, and the other observes it carefully from the outside. Sending and sharing, every little piece of information. This includes  changes that happen in time, like an astral entity that happends to land on (or travel through) the image, while you're in it. This way you could construct a path that could bring you to your legitimate destination, by quantizing your awareness to an atomic level, and hopefully opening you up to its dimensional proportions (Although if it's a really pretty painting/picture I perhaps wouldn't have minded staying stuck on its
2-dimensional surface for a while, if only for the highly ironic soulmate-tastic quality of it.

Also don't be surprised after you projected into, for example, a picture of deceased person, start having a conversation with the person, and you all of a sudden start answering your own questions, and questioning your own answers. It's all part of what you yourself have influenced your subconscious to create. Remember that the picture is frozen in the same state it was at the the time that is was taken. And since reflecting photons, when visually frozen, and therefore without evolving association, can normally not form a consciousness in the astral. Although you of might use the picture as part of a means to an end, to provide the "musical instrument" that might be used. In most cases it can not represent the synergy needed for this kind of summoning to occur. Only the subconscious can create these rusty pulsating elements and put them in order (or disorder in some cases), to compose, (with the help of a few ephemeral conscious guides) an harmonically associable piece of intimacy.

So when people talk about a "virtual reality" projection in this context, I would really just sketch it as something like: an escalator
(to a higher destination) covered in dark matter (holding together your conscious mind way too tightly), that won't let gravity (astral matter) do its job properly. All along keeping you locked between the bounderies of your own solitary cosmos (spinning around the sub-conscious through Vision-Reactionary Suggestion.)

I recommend to not waste your vital energy by trying to outsmart the visualization skills of the subconscious mind. For it doesn't have capability to "sleep a night over it", hesitate or have mercy when its results fall back from the torn suggestion you gave birth to. Try to leave the actual visual light capturing, to something that knows which shadows it can sometimes disguise as.

If you're truly looking for a reliable and consistent "virtual projection" of any kind. Be it a physical place, seen from the etheric plane. A permanent (for as long as you keep enough energy behind the thought anyway) and returnable place in the astral-proper. Or even a deceased person you want to project to. I suggest working with a lot of association, some symbolism (to spoil the subconscious with), and a twist of flexible and non-selective imagination. You can do this while energy-rising, and/or meditating. If you want to get to a specific place, in spite of which space, time, dimension. Just try to collect as many uncontrollable emotions, sense-reminders and thoughts of that destination. And make them play catch with each other in your head. Do Try to keep each pair of contrasting emotions balanced. But don't go overboard, by  playing god, trying to "bring the forces together"
The Organic solution will most likely unfold itself soon enough as long as you keep the associations somewhat equalized. And not too compressed, like sardines being squashed in a can (it seems to suffer from a minor case of  claustrophobia I guess) Eventually you will (hopefully) sense that your associations will slowly curve in on each other, and creeping their way underneath you. You'll probably feel this enormous tention that could govern the whole of your awareness
Then comes a little bit of a tricky part. In my case by now my awareness seems to be compressed into an infinitely dense singularity. That will release itself in a burst of accelerating and flint-like passion. As soon as I emphasize, and am aware of the role that each association plays in my destination, the incredible tension will snap, and will "catapult" and shatter my consciousness in an unthinkeble quantity of different particles. And from there on I can land basicly anywhere, since I'm already there.This is also how I lost my Kundalini virginity.
Of course this is probably not the form in which everyone will experience  it, since we all have a different frames of reference. But this could give you an indication, of where you could begin or end up, searching for a certain lost astral-lung that can maybe fill up an ephemeral empty nucleus of someone that lost the memory of how to breath without annihilating its polar opposite in the astral.

I hope this helps a little...  [:I]

upstream

I don't understand what you wrote.

SSJYamiVegeta

uh...thanks that helped [:)]

SSJYamiVegeta

Does anyone know more info about Virtual Reality Projection technique given by Robert Bruce? Was the idea supposed to be that you could project and go towards a poster in the room and you all of sudden are inside the poster and you could customise the poster?