News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Strong vibes

Previous topic - Next topic

Yerzak06

Vibrations should be viewed as a normal occurance. Acknowledge that they are happening and then dont think about them to much or you will not be able to project becuase of broken concentration. Let them go on as long as they can, i dont think there is any set time limit. You will eventually project after the vibrational state if you keep your concentration.
- Me

Dream Cadet

Welcome vannostrom,

I take several deep breathes when I start experiencing heavy vibrations.  I have read that this has worked for others on this board as well.  Don't lose focus or change your concentration.  Just breathe deeper.  I don't get to the true vibration stage very often but when I do, taking breathes will result in an OBE about 90% of the time.  Keep trying, your almost there.

Happy travels,

D.C.

vannostrom

Hi all, i'm new to this forum so bear with me.

About 6 years ago i had my first experience in what i now know is sleep paralysis. I felt like i was spinning down and when i snapped out of it i couldn't move, i could hear a baby crying somewhere and felt very vulnerable. I tried to scream but no sound came out and then suddenly it was over. I've been having it fairly regularly over the past 6 years and only recently found out it is related to astral projection.

So i found these boards the other day and read everyones posts and got a better understanding about what's happening and read about different techniques on how to leave the body. Last night in bed i blanked my mind and concentrated on breathing and boom, my heart started beating so hard i felt like it would explode and the vibrations i got were so strong it scared the crap outta me so i  opened my eyes to stop it because i wasn't sure what the next step was. I tried it another 2 times and both times the same thing happened.

So what do i do when the vibrations are in full swing, how long do i let them go on for?
Sorry for the long post by the way.