Visiting a "euphoric" place when I sleep

Previous topic - Next topic

iceyhot

I can't explain this to people in my life because they don't get it.

Sometimes when I sleep I go to this place. It is a world that looks much like ours but a little different. The buildings look a little odd and different looking...but its not like a weird outerspace looking place.  The feeling of this place however, it completely different from this world. Whenever I am in this particular place, I feel euphoric. Everyone on this dimension is happy. There is no "static" in the air. No cell phones because you can communicate with anyone at any time. You feel like you know everyone.  There is a COMPLETE absence of fear of any kind.

There are no cars or vehicles because you think of a place and you appear there. There is no monetary system because again, anything you think of you can have. That isn't even an exciting thing there because it is normal. Everyone works. There are stores and places like that but people work because they want to,  not for money. They work wherever they want one day and another day if they want to do something else they can.

I know this sounds like some fantasy dream but it isn't. I know the difference between a dream, and when I am in a real place. The place feels so peaceful and happy. I have been there maybe about 8 times that I remember, always in a different location, but I know I am there because of the feeling. Sometimes days after I wake up I think back to this place and I can physically feel the peaceful euphoria I felt when I was there.

I want to know, what do you think is happening? Where was I? Was this some form of heaven? It felt so....normal being there. But it felt so good. Any time I describe it to someone, they think I am nuts or that I was "just dreaming". But it was vivid and different. If this is another realm I was on, I wish I lived there. Nothing on this world compares to what its like there. Anyone have experiences like this?

Lumaza

It sounds like you have indeed found your "Happy Place". You can actually use this as a launch pad for AP as well. Just learn how to visually target it while consciously aware and off you go!  :-D 8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Volgerle

May I ask if you are lucid when you experience it or in a dream state? (Just asking because you posted it in the AP section of this forum but write dream which for us here normally means unlucid experiences in the nonphysical). Nonetheless an amazing place and phenomenon. Wish I had this 'place' to go to regularly but my happy places change quite often with the exception of my childhood room (which I call Lightportal because I use it to fly out of the window to astral planes) and the infamous 'Void'.

Lumaza

I was just thinking, it's funny how when we think about our "Happy Place", place of total "Paradise", it seems to be completely devoid of "technology", as we know it today! Just an observation!  :-) 8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

iceyhot

Quote from: Volgerle on January 30, 2020, 20:58:33
May I ask if you are lucid when you experience it or in a dream state? (Just asking because you posted it in the AP section of this forum but write dream which for us here normally means unlucid experiences in the nonphysical). Nonetheless an amazing place and phenomenon. Wish I had this 'place' to go to regularly but my happy places change quite often with the exception of my childhood room (which I call Lightportal because I use it to fly out of the window to astral planes) and the infamous 'Void'.

Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this. I felt maybe it was me on an astral realm so that would fit into some kind of AP forum. If this thread needs to be moved to another area, please feel free. :-)

When I experience this place, it feels like I do when I am here. I am not aware that there is a "here" because I am there. And it seems like a place that is just as real and natural as here.

Also a thing I forgot, there is no time there. It doesn't exist which I found interesting. No one was "old" looking and no one was sick or disabled either.

I don't remember projecting from my body to get there, but I feel like I did and just am not aware of it consiously.

iceyhot

Quote from: Lumaza on January 31, 2020, 00:06:19
I was just thinking, it's funny how when we think about our "Happy Place", place of total "Paradise", it seems to be completely devoid of "technology", as we know it today! Just an observation!  :-) 8-)

It is true. And it is a paradise without a doubt.

Wherever I was, technology wasn't even a "thing" because you could do/talk to whomever you wanted at any time. Everything we have on this realm from technology, to transportation, to even time..did not exist there. And everyone was happier. Everyone.

I wish I could go to this place on command but it just seems to happen whenever it happens.

Lumaza

Quote from: iceyhot on January 31, 2020, 03:27:06
It is true. And it is a paradise without a doubt.

Wherever I was, technology wasn't even a "thing" because you could do/talk to whomever you wanted at any time. Everything we have on this realm from technology, to transportation, to even time..did not exist there. And everyone was happier. Everyone.
I found the same thing too. No tech, no transportation, no time. This gives us a chance to just "exist" and "be". True Paradise!  :-) 8-)

QuoteI wish I could go to this place on command but it just seems to happen whenever it happens.
You can learn to fulfill that wish. It will take a lot of practice, patience and perseverance. But, it can be done!  We here at the Astral Pulse can show you how!  :-)

LightBeam

There are many NP realities where the spirits decide to stay in character, but integrate into like minded characters societies. There are no limitations and spirits can reward themselves by living exciting and suffer free for a while. Forever, not, because I personally would get bored at some point if there are no challenges to overcome and get that satisfaction of learning and growth. But as temporary heavenly living as a reward, absolutely. There is just endless world to explore in the multiverse that I would want to visit them all. Wherever I like I can stay, live for what may seem like centuries in earth time, but then move on and explore more and more. My point is that no matter how heavenly a world may seem, a spirit would not want to be at the same place forever. Not to spoil your experience, just these thoughts started flooding my mind at the moment as I was typing.

I have seen many majestic worlds while APing. Being aware brings even more euphoria. But yeah, it's great that you have repetitive vivid dreams about it. Something is drawing you to it. You can start doing nightly affirmations before falling asleep that you remain aware in your dreams. That way you can convert into AP and then this will be mind blowing.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on January 31, 2020, 04:31:16
There are many NP realities where the spirits decide to stay in character, but integrate into like minded characters societies. There are no limitations and spirits can reward themselves by living exciting and suffer free for a while. Forever, not, because I personally would get bored at some point if there are no challenges to overcome and get that satisfaction of learning and growth. But as temporary heavenly living as a reward, absolutely. There is just endless world to explore in the multiverse that I would want to visit them all. Wherever I like I can stay, live for what may seem like centuries in earth time, but then move on and explore more and more. My point is that no matter how heavenly a world may seem, a spirit would not want to be at the same place forever. Not to spoil your experience, just these thoughts started flooding my mind at the moment as I was typing.

I have seen many majestic worlds while APing. Being aware brings even more euphoria. But yeah, it's great that you have repetitive vivid dreams about it. Something is drawing you to it. You can start doing nightly affirmations before falling asleep that you remain aware in your dreams. That way you can convert into AP and then this will be mind blowing.
I spoke about this very thing a while ago in the "Souly for Retrievals" thread here. I came across a offer to become a "Retriever" for special cases once I too had transitioned. I was shown that I can have anything I desire, but that I had a duty to fulfill. I accepted before they could even finish the question, lol!
I was also shown that I was taking the place of someone else that was going to "evolve" to a higher level in the "Hierarchy".

Nameless

These places do exists as has already been confirmed above. I'm late to the party on this thread, lol. My Happy Place also is as Lumaza describes, free of technology. And like said, a thought is all it takes to do anything, go anywhere. When I'm there I want to stay forever but it ends all too soon.

Touching on what Lumaza said in his post just above mine I've found that often after doing a retrieval or good deed you can be rewarded with a visit where ever you like. *hint*
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

iceyhot

Thanks so much for all of your replies :-)

I am glad I am came to the right place where people understand. I am willing to do pretty much anything to go back there :-D I will browse the forums more and look into how to make that happen.

soki

Quite an intetesting post Icey! Such places are the reason I want to experiment OBE's in the first place. Hope I get to find my happy place soon enough myself!