News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Voices

Previous topic - Next topic

LotusLegs

I can relate to the experiences of everything except the voices.  But the speed and number of them makes me think you should read the big post made by Jeff Marsh about eyes and looking at things in the black behind your eyes.
Maybe those voices can be used in the same way.  If you read it (or have already read it.) then you might understand what I'm saying.[8]
If you want to view paradise, simply look around and you will.

-Willy Wonka

mazdaaf

yeah--right before i leave my body i tend to hear a bunch of random sounds. Most of the time is the sound of if u were blowing on a pipe conbind with a loud "swooosh" but i do hear the voices sometimes. I remember it was as if i had 100 radio stations playing at the same time on high volume mixed in with a bunch of random beeps and zaps. It was kinda amusing in a way. Many people report this though (hearing voices) so dont worry--its normal. [:D]
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

Jordan

When I was trying to astral project I was getting all the tingly feelings and vibrations but then I started to hear TONS of whispers.... there were so many.... it was so annoying, it made me lose my concentration... and this isnt the first time its happened... this ever happen to anyone else?