News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Waking Life

Previous topic - Next topic

D

Has anyone seen the movie Waking Life?  It's about astral projection.  It was done by the person who did Dazed and Confused, if I remember correctly.  A friend of mine watched it and had an out of body experience that night.  I watched it and had a lucid dream the same night.

SilverSlider

I saw it a few weeks ago with some friends. It's actually about lucid dreaming, because the whole time he walks around thinking "am I dreaming?" and he talks to characters that don't really say anything (see: dream characters).

I thought it was completely about philosophy. They talk about philosophy the entire movie; it's just that he's lucid dreaming a lot of it. I didn't have any weird experiences after it, nor did any of my friends. I assume if one isn't used to things regarding lucid dreaming or astral projection or even philosophy it might provoke a stronger response.

Also what you do, see, listen to before you sleep can and many times does effect your dreams. I've read about astral projection before sleeping and projected. I've watched a movie before bed and dreamed about the movie.

brad