News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

weird kids

Previous topic - Next topic

NodesOfYesod

:lol:

Zaphraina

I've got a little fair-haired boy who sometimes tries to kill me in my dreams. It's interesting to know I'm not the only one! I'm also very glad to learn about the gasp of air - I get paralyzed after I dream about this boy, too.
"Her head is as empty as a hermit's address book." - Blackadder

Naiad780

Well, I can't say for sure what's going on.  But I love your response of "Don't you have anything better to do?"  A lot of times those creepy things scatter when you give them some attitude.

fost500

It was an experience v similar to this which got me into all things astral. I was asleep and i was woken up by the sound of kids laughing and running down the corridor. I had sleep paralysis and so couldnt wake up to see who it was. Now these kids sounded too young to be my bro and sis. They didnt seem evil, I just got the impression they were mischevious more than anything. Anyway, i heard them come into my room, and they were laughing and sayin stuff like "jump on him". I could only control my breathing, so i decided to breathe really quickly in the hope they would think i was weird and leave me alone. After this i managed to muscle up enough energy to break the paralysis, sat bolt upright and shouted "oi", but suprise suprise, there was nobody there.

Its funny coz iv read quite a few account which mention these little mischevious children. Who the devil are these little blighters and what do they want??
Death is only tragic for those who get left behind

duckblink

This seemsto remind me of an account by Robert Monroe in  Far Journeys where he describes a boy who would come along and sit on his back. I also believe this boy was fair haired and fairly young, he also descirbes him having rubbery skin that would strectch if he tried to pull the boy off of his back. However what your experiancing could be completely different however it just seemed to be very similair (its in chapter ten called inteligent animals)
hope that helped bye :lol:  *duckblink*
sasuke vs atachi the ultimat battle!!! apart from naruto vs sasuke!!! oh and ....

astral man

Hey guys, my mum says that some times in the night, she wakes up and sees a little girl with blond hair standing at the entrance to her bedroom. She also said that she can't see her face, and she just stands there doing nothing, completely quiet.......... I wonder what this means..... Also she went to see a psychic, a good one, and the psychic said that she had three shildren......and there is only my bro and me......and then there is this little girl standing at the door......It was kind of freaky when she told me about this. I am really interested to find out what these little people mean?!?!?! kind of scary huh!!!, wanting to kill you other people. lol . :?  :(  :shock:  :x  :lol:  :D
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Zachariah

Sounds like the elves are coming early this year.   :D

Reading all of those posts gave me the chills.  Short scenes of many disturbing videos and images flashed through my mind.

Astral-Jas

hehe I have fair hair!

astral man

AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH YOU ARE ONE OF THE LITTLE PPL LOL!!!!!
"People only see what they are prepared to see."