Weird phasing of some dimensional beings

Previous topic - Next topic

spiral

Okay, so I've come across some other material that could explain what happened here.

When people are sleeping and they are obliviously wandering around in their dream world (somewhere between focus 10 and 21) they can unconciously phase through into other peoples "reality".
Apparently this is not so uncommon and could explain alot of "ghostly" encounters.
Maybe the black swirly stuff he saw on the hallway was a crossover (like a glitch in the matrix)into focus 12 or something.

narfellus

Spiral, i don't know too much about the Focuses, but it sounds feasible, ones dreams bleeding into others so to speak. Probably happens much more often than we are aware.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

spiral

Yeah my partner had a few dream jumping experiences in his younger days, but this one was more like someone elses dream bleeding into his waking reality. cool eh?

I wonder if the same theory can be applied to moments in time. There are lots of accounts of so called haunted buildings where people see ghosts or apparitions of people from other time periods that always appear in the same place doing the same thing.
Like a ghostly old woman seen wandering down a hallway around the same time every night in an 18th century style gown or something.
Maybe these types of things are just one moment in time bleeding into another.

Serenity

quote:
Spiral, i don't know too much about the Focuses, but it sounds feasible, ones dreams bleeding into others so to speak. Probably happens much more often than we are aware.

Now I am really confused....I don't understand anything about all these different focuses everyone is talking about, and what's this about them being there when we are asleep and awake??? I'm totally lost...
and as for the dreams bleeding into each other, is that only acheiveable if you are close to someone, literally or just emotionally? I'm so thick ;_; [V]

spiral

Hey, sorry Serenity, um, I should probably use more generic language [:o)]
but check out this thread: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12810
hopefully will help clarify things.
Also, this experience happened when my partner was wide awake, like he was seeing a ghost of his best friend, who was alive and in bed at home.

spiral

Hey my partner had this really weird experience when he was a teenager, umm what do you guys think ?

When he was about 15 he'd gotten home from a party late at night, made himself a snack and was tiptoeing back to his room in the dark hallway of his parents house. He noticed someone coming up the stairs (in the dark) braced himself and then relaxed a little when he saw that it was his friend pete. He called out to his friend who then proceeded without response up the stairs and through the wall on the otherside then dissapeard.

He was quite baffled by this apperition (clearly of his friend pete) and he hurried down the hallway to his room. In the hallway in the darkness he could see like whispy shadows darker than the darkness dancing around the walls and flying past him. He walked through them, put his plate down by his bedroom door and fumbled for the door handle. At the same time he could feel what he thought was laundry hanging from a bar on the ceiling getting in his way. He felt around the whole door but couldn't find the doorhandle, so he went for the light switch. When he turned it on everything was normal and there were no clothes hanging from the bar.

Thats pretty much what happened to him, he told his friend about it when he saw him, but his friend was just as perplexed. They both knew about astral travel at the time, and wondered if Pete had phased accidently without remembering

Pretty weird huh ?

comments questions ideas ?

Your guess is as good as mine.[?]