~Wensday, January 31, 2007~ ‘3:53PM’

Previous topic - Next topic

Chamos

Date/Time of Incident
~Wensday, January 31, 2007~
'3:30PM'[/u]

It's been a while since my last entry, nearly four years. Today I was caught in that delicate state between sleeping and waking. And the presence I've always felt around me made itself known. I'd lay down to rest a bit, maybe some harmless, teenager, sexual fantasizing. I felt it on my right leg first, my hearing was dulled, my sight a bit skewed. A tugging on my leg, I thought it was just me disconnecting from my body. Till the tugging grew stronger, and started to pull my legs apart. I'd turnned my head. Astral, physical, what does it bonking matter huh? And I heard him laugh at me. When I started to freak out, get nervous, when my pulse started to race, I heard him laugh at me. I felt exposed, like I'd been stripped of my clothes. No touching other than my legs being pulled open, but the feeling of being exposed was enough. I tried to make a sign of the cross. Me, completely non religious/once a wiccan/now a hair's breadth from being an athiest me.

My hands weren't in my control, I struggled, I ended up pinned momentarily. Then I finally got my hands under my control enough to make a cross with my fingers, and I could hear again. Still pinned, still exposed, still feeling my heart race and my leg being pulled. But I could hear, and it was enough to give me the strength to try and figure out what else I could do to get myself free, since my arms had been pinned immediately after I made the cross. I thought, and then spoke. Slurred and muffled, then clearer and clearer I called out "Jesus". I don't bonking believe in Christianity man, and that's what I said. "Jesus." I realized about five seconds later that I was sitting up in bed, looking around me and still crying "Jesus." Now I'm trembling, feeling my pulse slowing back to normal, a lingering pain in my leg and writing this so I don't forget. That strong, bold, wild me was actually brought down. bonk, I can't stand it.

Here's to Jesus eh?

Leslie-Ann Cho

"Darkness, magic, Light, guns and blades are like the rest of the worlds' weapons. Their use for good or evil all depends on the wielder."
Y'think y'know what Cruelty be, til' ye finally get t'meet her. Yet worse than cruelty is, indeed... St. Evil, her belov'd sister. You may call me Truth. Some people just can't handle me. - Me

The economy is depressed My Lord.
So cheer it the f*ck up!