News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What a night!

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesperus

Last night I went from meditation into sleep listening to the Theta-slide which is a descending Mp3.  Some time during my deep meditation, I opened my eyes to the feeling of a evil presence.  It was very tangible.  I looked around and then closed my eyes.  I was not afraid because I always say a protective spell before hand.  I took what seemed to be an astral trip or lucid dream that was very vivid.  I was flying around a disaster area.  I was trying to get help for people stuck inside a damaged sky scraper.  I went from flying to being inside the building.  I went to a room that had a bed.  Something evil, a UFO was lurking outside looking in.  I was several floors up in this building.  A voice told me to hide.  I hid under the covers.  Then something laid a hand on my legs, then a voice said, "do you feel that?" I said "yes".  The voice said "don't move".  I didn't, then I heard a loud thump, like something jumped off of my legs onto the floor.  I felt the touch and heard the sound.  This was around the time the time that I felt an evil presence in my room and opened my eyes.  My night was a blur of images and activity!!  Today I had a breakthrough in my meditation.  I was able to quiet my mind:)  Now I know the difference!

NoY

Astral316

Interesting... do you remember the nature of the voice, what it sounded like, who/what it came from, etc?

Hesperus

The voice was normal but not spoken allowed.  It was like I heard it in my mind.  I don't know if the voice was male or female but I trusted it like an old friend.  I just knew to trust.  I was very scared that whatever was lurking would find me.  It was very strange.  There were a lot more aspects to the er...experience but it would be a huge post, it was chaotic and I don't know what is and what isn't important.   Thank you for asking about the voice.  It was a good question.