What could this mean?

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

ralphm

more info-was the grandma in the dream yours and is she still alive? do you think she practiced black magic? Maybe she could be a guide for you, maybe she has some negative attachment on you. Do you know what doll it is? maybe you could research that?
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

lithium

lithium

ralphm

Maybe you should not follow your grandmothers spiritual path? This could be just a meeting with the guardian of the threshold, which just seems to be a device within your being that makes sure you are ready to explore other realms.
Maybe next time you have an experience you will find out?
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

lithium

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by lithium

I was laying on my couch one afternoon and I started to doze off. A couple minutes of coming back and forth between sleep I started feeling vibrations.  Then I experienced something I never experienced before... I started seeing frequency waves.  I'm guessing that happend because REM started to take place?  Well, anyway.. I started dreaming, I think. I had total awareness of my body, but my mind was off doing other things. It went something like this... I was in my house and my friend had moved in.. there was nothing in the house but a phone and a Black Doll my grandma had.  She practiced santeria, and I always associated it with that... because she had it in her 'saint room.'  Well.. I saw this doll and I got so scared that I couldnt even turn my back to it. I just ran backwards down my hall, and I asked my friend how did that doll get there.. and he didnt know.. What do you guys think this could mean?

I would like to ask that you give me what you were feeling during each part of this, it's important in realizing the symbolism. You should also try to understand why they give you those feelings. For example, what does the frequency waves make you feel like? what does the occurance of your friend moving in make you feel?

lithium

lithium