what do you get from it all?

Previous topic - Next topic

blaktatt

I've had 14 conscious OBE's that I've documented in my journal since February of last year.  The few things that I've gathered from these has been my belief in the afterlife, my disbelief in organized religion, and the belief that we don't know our own strength.  I've had a difficult time understanding all of the imagery that I've witnessed --- just doesn't make sense to me.  I believe there are meanings to it all, but I just don't understand.  I have yet to "meet" a spirit guide, although I can sense it's presence every single time.  When I'm flying through tunnels and different scenes --- I know that I'm not doing the driving;  I'm cradled in somethings arms and I can feel them, but I can't see them.  The last projection I had... well, here it is.

14th O.B.E. --- 12/30/2011 @ 0630

Became conscious in a dream and decided to try and project from there; did so with virtually no effort whatsoever.  I rose up and was floating around in some strange dimly lit room --- I think it was the same place as my dream.  I then feel myself being pulled backwards and the speed is increasing.  I'm not afraid.  I begin turning so that I'm facing the direction we're moving in.  I can't really see who is there; it's dark where we're at, but I think I can see a dark silhouetted figure.  So I ask, "what is your name?"  I think I heard a faint reply, but couldn't make it out.  I could feel their hands on my arms and their legs on mine and their cheek against mine --- feels warm.  We're flying through all of these really strange environments I can't even begin to describe --- some dark and some bright.  I'm just calmly along for the ride wondering where we're going.  We stop and land in this "place".  It's bright out and there's snow on the ground, but not the sidewalk we're standing on.  There's some white dude that I've never seen before (kinda' looked like the actor "Patrick Dempsey" five o' clock shadow and a little plump, he was wearing a white long-sleeved, button-up shirt and dark brown slacks).  He was getting up from the ground, kinda' woozy.  It was as if he had been traveling with us, or perhaps we landed on him, or maybe he's the mysterious driver... not sure which.  I'm looking around to see if there's anyone else, but there's no one else around.  I do see two brown-skinned feet sticking out of a brick wall that we're standing by (it's only about a foot in height) the toenails are painted black and look sharp and pointy.  No body anywhere.  I wake up.

Not sure why I have such a difficult time making the ultimate contact with who/whatever this being is.  I've had several other experiences with it where it has actually helped pull me out of body before.  But, I think that was different because it was a Black shadow-like figure standing next to my bed helping me out of my body and it somehow looked like me, and in my gut it felt like it was me.  I wasn't afraid at all --- which is unusual for me, naturally I woulda' been scared out of my wits!  Anyway, I'm rambling and there's just to much more I could write down here and ponder about.

Szaxx

Hi,
Next trip decide on going to a place far away like the pyramid at giza.
Think of it shut your eyes and and open them knowing you will be there.
Try it.
Safe travels.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Perhaps you have have not met your guide yet because you are progressing greatly without even having one. Or, the other end of the spectrum, perhaps you have not met them because you are still in the adventure stages of OBE and are not yet ready to advance to the next level quite yet. I have noticed that people that OBE from Lucid Dreams have more adventures, where as people that Phase Consciously Aware have more control over their entire experience. Phasing/OBE consciously aware takes much more work at first, you really need a guide to help you through this. But in the end you find out the guide is just your interface trying to aide you through the complicated task at hand.
Good Luck  :-)

dotster

Quote from: Lionheart on January 06, 2012, 17:01:51
Perhaps you have have not met your guide yet because you are progressing greatly without even having one. Or, the other end of the spectrum, perhaps you have not met them because you are still in the adventure stages of OBE and are not yet ready to advance to the next level quite yet. I have noticed that people that OBE from Lucid Dreams have more adventures, where as people that Phase Consciously Aware have more control over their entire experience. Phasing/OBE consciously aware takes much more work at first, you really need a guide to help you through this. But in the end you find out the guide is just your interface trying to aide you through the complicated task at hand.

I just had to comment and say nice post :)
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

blaktatt

Quote from: Lionheart on January 06, 2012, 17:01:51

my last OBE was actually the first time I'd ever "headed out" from within a dream.  All of my other OBE's I have phased consciously.  I can tell there's someone else present, I'm not afraid because they've never done me any harm.
I have a purpose whenever I phase, and it's to try and make changes to my life in this present reality.  Is there a method of doing that?  Something I can do to facilitate that?

kelsie900

I have asked myself what it must all mean, and why some people dream like us and other people don't even seem to dream or don't recall it. I feel a bit sad for the people that haven't experienced anything like this  :-(