What I saw in the water

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitehawk

Hello All,

I was practicing this morning and was able to phase into the astral. I saw many things on this voyage, but there is one part of the journey in particular that I feel I should share.

At one point I was flying over a vast,flooded plain. I live in the US and we've had major flooding in the Midwest for the last week or more, so I felt like that is where I was. Anyway, I was in the air, looking down on all the flooding. Devastation as far as I could see into the distances. Then as looked into to flood-soaked plain, I began to see shapes moving on the waters, like reflections. Soon, these shapes took all kinds of forms. There where animals, birds, and even human-like faces in the water.

I don't know how I knew it, but I realized that all these creatures where the Spirits of the Earth. And they were angry, crying out against mankind. These floods seemed to be their way of attacking our food supply by devastating our cropland.

I thought that perhaps this was a judgement against the US specifically. But the Spirits said that they do not recognize political borders or national boundaries, that humanity in general has lost its sense of place in nature, and unless we find it again, soon, the earth itself will continue to wage war against us to restore balance.

Sorry, all. I hate to spread doom and gloom, but the last message I got was to share this with others. Also, if you have room, it might be a good idea to plant a garden this year if you are able.

CWH
Spirit is the only thing that has never been absent. It is the only constant in your changing experience. --Ken Wilber

Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things. --Jack Burton

Fight the Vast Machine --J12H

Whitehawk

Phitau,

I'm not sure if what I saw was related to 2012 or not. Admittedly, I know very little about the Mayans and their calender. But, I guess it could be a part of it. I don't know.

One thing though, this message was not for the future. It was for now. Just look at the news. There are stories of food shortages appearing more and more frequently from all over the world. The weather is totally screwed up.

Also, honey bees and butterflies are starting to die off. Called Colony Collapse Disease, in the case of bees, I think. This may not seem important until you realize that these little creatures are responsible for helping pollinate food crops.

It would appear the earth is angry.

CWH

Spirit is the only thing that has never been absent. It is the only constant in your changing experience. --Ken Wilber

Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things. --Jack Burton

Tayesin

Hi Whitehawk,
You had a very interesting experience there for sure. But, why do we perceive these things as doom and gloom?

Isn't the way we humans live on this beautiful world the worst?

If the earth changes do not happen then what we will have to face is the real doom and gloom.

Imagine it....  the human race would continue on as if nothing much has to change, which would bring us to a slow demise scenario for life on the planet as we strangle it to death with our pollutants, aggressions, disregard for the elemental realms and the continuation of this 'might is right attitude' that would have to end in another global war, etc.

Personally, I look forward to the end of all that we have established so that the survivors can go forward and build (not rebuild) a better way to live here, a way based on real equality for all life and respect for the world that supports us.

We have forgotten much about our relationship with this planet, and in doing so we have removed ourselves from direct care for it as well. I'll be glad when it changes.

Tayesin

Whitehawk

Tayesin,

Thanks for the reply. I just have the following thoughts.

For me, the doom and gloom is for the great suffering that will occur. How many will perish? Millions, billions... facing death from starvation, natural disasters, and the civil unrest that coincide with these events.

Change is unavoidable, often painful, and more often than not, for the best. But for many, many people, these scenarios will be a time of great fear and suffering. It is for them, the unprepared and oblivious masses, that I feel compassion.

CWH

lily moonsong

2012 is not that far in the future... and the reduction of our food supply is happening now, and is continuing to get worse, so i do see a correlation between your vision and the 2012 bringing a big change prophecies.

Most people aren't worried about taking care of the earth, except pagans... most religions are thinking so much about their soul, and their afterlife... (whether they go to hell, whether they reincarnate or not... whether they get rich or not while they're on earth still)... to think about taking care of the earth.  They persecute the earth!  And they persecute anybody who'se religion involves taking care of the earth!  And then they call pagans the uncivilized barbaric ones?!?!?!?!  They killed us off so that they could make life more civilized.... but we'll see who's is civilized in the end, when nature fights back...

I kinda went off on a tangent.   :roll:

phitau

Quote from: Whitehawk on March 29, 2008, 16:46:44Admittedly, I know very little about the Mayans and their calender. But, I guess it could be a part of it. I don't know.
One thing though, this message was not for the future. It was for now. Just look at the news...
Whitehawk
You claim not to know much about 2012, but you still insist on making your own claims. Maybe you should read about 2012.

I'm just going to explain my ideas on how this topic relates to 2012. Let's make this straight, the initial ideas of 2012 are not of my claims; it's of Mayan thought. The Mayans have three calendars in their dating system. One of which is their main calendar. This calendar does reach an end of the cycle--which scientists have found that ends December 21, 2012. If you read the bible you will recognize we are nearing an end of our age, Pisces, and will enter a new age of Aquarius. Okay, so everything is in sync and make sense so far. If you open the bible you'll read about a story known as Noah's Ark and the Great Flood. It is understood that this story is repeated throughout many different religions of the world. Also, I've realized most of the world cannot recall A LOT of history before just a few thousands years ago.

So where am I going from this? I've noticed a lot of people seeing water in their OBEs--oceans, no land, no people, etc. I've also noticed that a lot of people here have no problem believing that one can travel into the future and past in their OBEs. With that, I've come to conclude that they're traveling into a near future, 2012.

Apparently, every few thousands years this cycle is repeated, and it's written down in our religious records. Now, IDK what exactly happens, but I have a feeling it may happen. I've read about Niburu, better known as Planet X, and it is possible our government may hide its existence. Well how will Niburu's crossing affect the ecosystem of our world? One word, TIDES. Really, really high tides. Think what might happen when it passes us nearby. It might have the same effects that our moon has, except MUCH STRONGER. This planet is possibly larger than Jupiter! Also, unlike Jupiter it's unknown of its mass--we know Jupiter is a gaseous planet, so what if this is a solid planet? Wow, that's a lot of gravity. What's possible is that these tides may completely change the geography of our entire planet. If you do some research you'll find out a lot more scientific theories that this planet may cause. Another idea is known as the galactic alignment. This could also be another belief since we exist in the Milky Way Galaxy. Basically, we rotate our the center of our galaxy, a black hole, on an axis. During every galactic year, we pass through the galactic equator. To quickly step through this whole scenario we'll just say that going through this will cause a sh*t-storm for us. There are probably other popular stories as to what happens in 2012. I'm not sure which to believe in more or any at all, but I know the story of Niburu seems very possible.

TemperMode

Quote from: phitau on March 31, 2008, 20:49:32
Whitehawk
You claim not to know much about 2012, but you still insist on making your own claims. Maybe you should read about 2012.

Wow Phitau! That sounded weirdly aggressive and uncalled for. Are you forgetting who's post this is?

Whitehawk

Phitau

I appreciate the zeal that you have for your theory. Its cool, but ultimately it's like the Dude said:  "that's just, like, your opinion, man." Because, in truth we don't know how this thing is going to play out.

As I stated before, I don't know a lot about the Maya, but let me clarify just a bit. I am aware that there was this society of people called the Mayans and that they somehow possessed advanced knowledge of subjects astronomical. And somehow, with stone-age technology were able to build these unbelievably accurate calenders, and for some reason these calenders just stop in or around 2012. What I don't know a lot about is all the theories and speculations about this mystery. For example, I had never heard of Nibiru before in my life.

Now, I understand that 2012 is drawing near. And I understand and accept the fact that what I saw could be part of a greater event, but I don't know this for certain.

What I do know, is that the projection I had the other day was not to the future. At least not anymore than a few days. For some reason, when I see a future event, it seems to usually manifest within a window about 2 weeks at the most. Therefore, I can say with relative certainty that I did not travel to the future.

What I saw was a warning and an explanation. As others have observed, these things, the food shortages and so on, are happening now. I believe the point of the whole thing was to encourage others to be aware of this fact, and, if possible, make moves toward becoming as self-sufficient as possible. I suggested planting a garden if you are able. Other suggestions would be to learn some survival skills perhaps, like how to start a fire without matches, how to fish, and hunt for your own food. When the end comes, nothing will guarantee that we survive at all, but being prepared and self-reliant should help. If things don't get really bad for 5 year, then there is time to learn a lot of things.

Honestly, I hope nothing happens.  At least in the physical world. A mass transformation of consciousness would be good, but this end of world catastrophe stuff has nothing for me.

CWH

RJA

Personally, I believe that our dreams and astral experiences have symbolic meaning that is pertinent to our own lives and spiritual development, but aren't visions for mankind in general or messages to all of humanity.  So I believe that this experience of yours is really a symbolic message for you regarding your spiritual journey, rather than a warning to all humanity regarding the way we treat our planet (there's a good book on dream analysis called "Inner Work" by Robert Johnson).

As for the environmental content - I don't think we give the Earth enough credit.  It has a tremendous ability to heal.   Sure, we're polluters and we've overpopulated the Earth.  But the end result of that is that a lot of us humans may die and we will eventually come to a better understanding of what population levels and what lifestyles are sustainable on this Earth.  But, make no mistake, even if every last human dies, the Earth will heal and continue on without us just fine.  So, I would suggest that our "worries" over the Earth are just projections of our fears and worry over what's going to happen to us humans if we screw up our environment.

Also, I believe that my physical life here on Earth is just a tiny chapter in a long spiritual existence that began long before I was born into a physical body here on EArth and will continue long after my physical body has died.  And so, while physical death may not be pleasant, I've come to terms with the fact that I am going to experience it sooner or later.  So, whether it happens in 2012 or fifty years from now, I'm not particularly concerned.  Don't get me wrong - I do believe we need to live in balance with nature, but I also believe that there is a bigger picture and a larger plan way beyond our physical existence here.

"The best evidence that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that it hasn't tried to contact us." - from Calvin & Hobbes.

Whitehawk

Hi RJA,

Thanks for reading and for your thoughts.

For the most part agree with everything you said. I especially agree that, in most cases, being consumed by an end-of-the-world phobia is really just an expression of our own un-confronted fears of death,dying and the unknown.

However, I would say that usually the things we see in dreams and astral journeys are for our own development. The thing is, for me, this part of my spiritual journey also involves sharing what I've learned with others, however awkwardly and clumsily I might do it. In the case of this experience, the message to me was clear, and that was simply to share what I saw and explain it as best as I could.

One way that this experience applied to my personal journey, I think, was in committing to the uncomfortable act of sharing it in the first place. I mean who really wants to be like that guy on the street corner shouting with the card board sign that says, "Repent for the end is near." Nobody wants to be that guy because he is a raving loon most often.

I do believe that what we see, and do, and learn, and bring back can sometimes benefit others on their respective journeys. Someone could read something we write and maybe it triggers something in them or helps them realize something they have been wrestling with or puzzling over. Who knows how that kind of thing works, but we all know it does sometimes.

Anyway, thanks again to you and everyone else for reading and sharing your thoughts.

CWH

Oh, and thanks for the book tip, too.

Zante

Thank you for sharing this.

Tayesin

wow, there's a  few interesting things coming up in this discussion.

About the bees and butterflies dying....  I saw a documentary recently where a pig farmer who fed his animals on Monsanto's feed discovered that they became infertile. This make me wonder more about the bigger picture here regarding the control of food sources by Corporations, that I foresaw many years ago. It seems this is actually playing out now. It would seem this food shortage is being manufactured by those in control.

10 or so years ago I was given visions about this and how it may play out in this reality, where we, the population, would reach a point of giving all our power to our governments in order to be saved from some perceived calamity. And this then was the start of what the bible calls having the mark of the beast upon our brows or hands, and of course today we can have implants put into our kids under the guise of it being about child safety; some banks in northern Europe have been known to offer such implants to customers seeking housing loans to simplify their payment and security processes. Don't take the offer if it is made to you.

The Mayan calender has been researched as an ongoing thing, and recently I heard a report from my mentor where the latest figures show the actual date as being 2011 for the end of the calender. Can I just say here that the Mayan history is being reconsidered because of evidence to show that the culture existed thousands of years earlier than had been previously thought by historians, although it is yet to be reflected in the history books.. which isn't unusual, just look at the cover-ups relating to Egyptian history.

Apparently Nibiru on this next passage will come through to the inner planets, based on my mentors research, and therefore should have major effects. Some should tell us when it is approaching... strange things happening with the sun, strange effects on our world, etc, and recently in 1999 our planet had a reversal of it's gravitational field's flow where it now has a squatter appearance and a discernible bulge at the equator.. meanwhile the sun has been going through pretty amazing things over the past 10 years or so like unprecedented sun spot activity and massive storms that are completely out of sync with what we consider normal.

And for JRA, we can be mistaken for thinking all theories as being absolute. I know for a fact that I have what we can call normal dreams, and, I have prophetic dreams that do come to reality here... one such was in the weeks leading up to 9/11 where I saw the pilots dressed with a white shawl over their heads boarding 'military aircraft' and then purposely crashing the planes into buildings. I told all my friends to be aware of such an event... we didn't have to wait long.

But I agree completely with your second paragraph about the earth's natural ability to heal. She always has changed and will continue to whether we humans are here to see it or not.

Okay, I'm brain dead now so will finish up here.

interception

Quote from: Tayesin on May 03, 2008, 23:58:23
and recently in 1999 our planet had a reversal of it's gravitational field's flow where it now has a squatter appearance and a discernible bulge at the equator..

Uhm, it wasn't a reversal though. Any sort of reversal of gravity fields would be BAD(tm).

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/earth-magnetic-02b.html

Tayesin

Quote from: interception on May 05, 2008, 02:25:26
Uhm, it wasn't a reversal though. Any sort of reversal of gravity fields would be BAD(tm).

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/earth-magnetic-02b.html

Agreed. Sorry about my poor choice of words. I was reading a report about it and they were saying how the flow had reversed, not the actual gravity force/ magnetic direction. It seems that the flow used to go out of the top and bottom and in again at the equator, whereas now it is the reverse of that. The effect is thought to be derived from ocean currents, but for some reason I don't think that theory can adequately explain the observations.

Thanks for the link I will read it tonight.