News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Cat encounter

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob_the_floater

Had just moved to a new house located on a closed side road. At the time i hadn't been down to the end of the closed road, so I decided to try and explore it in the NP, and then go see the next day if there was any correlation with NP vs "real life", something I had wanted to try for a long time.

After I successfully left my body that night and spend a little time looking at my self lying in the bed (a first time for me), I decided to try and walk trough a closed door to the kitchen. To my surprise it worked  :-) (also a first time), then I walked through the house through a wall and into the garden, and proceeded to the driveway. Everything was going great, then 2/3 down the driveway a black cat with no tail walked into the driveway, I stopped and observed it since this was also a first, never seen any beings before in the NP. The cat then noticed me/looked at me, freaked out and took of like a bat out of hell like it just saw a big mean dog, snapped back to the physical and that was the end of that, or so i thought. The next day going down to empty the mailbox, guess what happened.. Yep 2/3 down the hole thing replayed, a black cat with no tail walked in, I stop, cat sees me, freak out and ran of, just like in the projection. It all could just be a coincidence, but what are the odds of that :?. Anyway just thought I would share it.
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

Batgirl

Hello there,

That is a really cool experience. Maybe you had a glimpse of the future or does the cat walk by sometimes? so weird no? but maybe not if time doesn't really exist ...

Anyhow, congratulations on being able to look at yourself and walking through the closed door! That is really awesome - I remember when I managed these both things for the first time I was so happy afterwards.

Your cat-experience reminded me in a hilarious lucid dog-dream I had when my son was smaller... imagine the following:

I am sleeping in bed and wake up because my son needs to go to the bathroom. I get up and pour him a glass of water. when he comes out of the bathroom a white little puppy comes out of the bathroom too and runs all over the room. we don't have a puppy, so i get so surprised that i wake up!
it was a dream, but my son just woke up to go to the bathroom. i get up to pour him a glass of water. as he comes out of the bathroom I think 'oh no, is the puppy there again??' - and yep, the little puppy hops out again!! I am like going almost mad and go closer to the puppy to check out if it is real. i look really really really hard - and wake up again!
guess what happens next? LOL
my son wakes up to go to the bathroom and i get up to pour him some water for the third time, identical scene....  no puppy anymore, but i was really freaked out when he opened that bathroom door. i guess i was finally awake.... well hopefully haha.

i so love these situations. i am aware that i had 2 false awakenings, but somehow it was a similar experience than yours no? the exact situation happened after the projection. i wonder what that is....

Bob_the_floater

Hey there Batgirl,

Only seen the cat with the missing tail those 2 times, yeah I thought it was pretty weird, it certainly does make you think.

Maybe the lucid dog-dream was somehow a test. Have read about people having the same scenario repeating until they 'get it right/learn the lesson', although I can't really see what would be the point with this one LOL, and then to have it happen IRL, a memorable experience for sure, anyway just a thought.

Cool to see others have had similar experiences, yours just kicks it up a notch :-)
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd