News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Where did I go?

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

ExDee

Ill just drop my two cents.

To me, that sounds more like a High Level Lucid Dream. It COULD be an OBE, but ive always, personally, been a bit skeptic of projecting from a dream state. You said it felt like a dream, so thats one reason that makes me feel it might have been a dream.

I havnt fully projected yet, so I dont know if the sensations you felt are tied in with AP, but I have LDed a few times, and thats how I felt: very aware and full of energy.

Hope this helps :P

immolator

Thanks guys. I have one more topic of curiosity, and that is memory. I thought I was awake at the time because I had no physical memory. I knew who i was but that was about it.

My mind can remember dreams now, is there a way to remember reality while you're LD'ing/AP'ing? or perhaps a way to train your mind to remember? I'm sure I wouldnt have felt so nervous if I knew I was safely asleep in my bed at home.

Nick

Hi immolator,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums! [:)] Be sure to check out our File Library (link at the top of the page) and make use of our Search engine too. Regarding lucid dreams, memory training and recall, take a look at our Dream forum, and also visit http://www.lucidity.com/ as there exists some information on techniques.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

ralphm

welcome immolator! It sounds to me that you actually visited the astral, the tunnel you went through sounds like an astral entry device, have you read about them ion asrtal dynamics?
I also don't really care to argue the point of OBE/lucid dream, ect, just to try to develop more awareness whatever the situation, which you did from the dream and with experience you can hopefully improve the quality of your experiences.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

immolator

Greetings all.

I've recently been discovering about Astral Projection on and off for the past 24 months. I have always been interested in the prospect that there are other levels of existance than where we are now.

I'd just like to share an experience I had a couple of nights ago to verify from someone with more experience/knowlege about all things Astral than me, if in fact I did enter the Astral and/or have an OBE.

So anyway, Im having a run of the mill, weird sh*t happening dream, when all of a sudden, my thought process is "hang on, thats just not possible" (i was beeing flung back across a room in my dream by a bunch of lights.) From here on I decided, "cool, im dreaming, i should try and project". So I concentrated really hard and before i knew it, it felt as if i was going through a black tunnel or warphole. This lasted for what seemed like a couple of seconds.

For some reason, I now had full awareness. I was awake in someones house. I have NO idea where I was, I've never seen this place before in my life ever. The only thing I remember at the time is the previous dream where I realised I was dreaming, and going through something to get here. At this stage I have no recollection of me having a physical self because I feal as if I am ACTUALLY there. It was so real, almost even more real than physical reality because my awareness was through the roof.

I walk into the next room, and theres 3 people, 3 people i've NEVER seen before or recognise. I start to feel nervous. I feel like im in a strangers house and im intruding. I make my way to the bathroom away from everyone, when I kind of pass out and then start waking up in real life.
This was a very intense experience. I've never felt anything like it before. I felt full of energy and adrenaline, but also fear. I normally feel like im watching whenever i dream, but this felt exactly like I do now. Fully conscious.

Any thoughts/theories on what happened to me and where i went?

Also of note, I have been training my mind to remember my dreams. Whenever I used to have a dream, I could usually remember for about the first 5 seconds of waking up. Then it was gone. So for the last 2 months I'v written down my dreams as soon as I wake up. Now I dont forget them. I recall this event as clear as any other memory I have.

cheers.