White light and sound

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

Has anyone suddenly become aware in a sort of "Inbetween"-state, and suddenly everything is bright white light, and the sound of a "click" occurs and it feels as if something just switched. For a moment I thought I changed reality, really felt like something changed. Like a switch turned on, but can't figure out what. Lasted 1 second and brought me out of a Dream.

Nameless

Hi Sammy, I have experienced this and each time I am shown some amazing things I don't quite know how to describe. Language really fails here. The click I have learned is a download process. If you had no awareness of that at the time don't worry. In time it will reveal itself to you.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Sammie

Okay thanks for your insights. Been a while since i've been here now.. Feels like reality is making me lose myself these Days. I feel like im losing myself and Connection to all

Lumaza

Quote from: Sammie on November 09, 2019, 20:33:19
Okay thanks for your insights. Been a while since i've been here now.. Feels like reality is making me lose myself these Days. I feel like im losing myself and Connection to all
Distractions will do that. I heard a interview with a Minister the other day (Jim Willis) on the Midnight in the Desert radio show. He gave up his Ministry to move to the Country and basically become a Hermit, as he called it. He then all of a sudden became "aware". He started having OBEs and it changed him from a Fundamentalist to a being with a "open mind". He has a book on OBEs coming out in December this year. It was a great interview. He talked about how his life changed when he rid himself of all of his "distractions". He tells people now, instead of being on the phone or your device for 20 minutes, instead meditate. Cut 30 minutes off of your TV time and just be aware. You will find that your life will "slow down" again. He has written 9 books now himself since his personal awakening. He has also travelled to Gobekli Tepe, Egypt to see the Pyramids and all kinds of "hot spots". I found his story fascinating.
http://www.jimwillis.net/home.html

Here is quote from his Bio written for the Aug 30th 2019 Coast to Coast AM header:
"He looks at life as a "learning experience" in which we live in a world of duality in order to know what it's like to live separately from others as individuals before we "go back to the source" which some refer to as the afterlife. Willis, who says that he's had "hundreds" of Out of Body Experiences (OBEs) said that he trained himself to enter the mental state required by putting time aside every day with the goal of leaving his body: "It must be the most important thing in your day," he stated. He moved to a rural area many years ago in order to separate himself from the "noise" of civilization and regain what he believes the ancients had, who he stated "experienced a much richer reality than we do."
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla