Would Spirit Guides and Angels appear when we call out?

Previous topic - Next topic

dpk38

During an AP would they appear when we call them especially the first time? would they come to our aid when we are in trouble? Now what about while meditating? How hard is it to contact them while meditating (for a begginner) because our senses are more limited (aren't they? we dont have vision etc).
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

Bluefirephoenix

Angels will come whenever you seek them or call for them. This happens every time. Your ability to communicate with them depends on your openness to them and also your spiritual development at the time as well as the Divine will.  You don't have to be projected for this to happen. ANd you don't have to project to communicate with them.

soki

I did ask help 2-3 times while in deep trance I even tried to do it by images as suggested by someone because it's the NP way of interacting. But I never felt anything out of the norm.

Szaxx

You may eventually find that the norm includes them already being there. :wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

AAAAAAAA

Assuming they aren't busy. Yes, their job is to help, but they have their own schedule too. Believe it or not, they don't just sit on a couch watching TV and eating Cheetos while waiting for you to call on them. In my experience, they come and go as they please. They are not available 24/7 all the time, whenever, indefinitely. They are not tools, they are not pets.

soki

And I don't recall saying anything that would make you imagine that it's what I think. Believe it or not, I know that's the truth since I even tried it and saw all by myself  :-o

Bluefirephoenix

Angels do not live within time and space. They don't have schedules. They have the ability to focus their consciousness anywhere and however many places they need to be. They are not like humans and are an extension of the infinite divine. Thoughts of them even responding to the posts on them is sufficient to bring them.

dpk38

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on February 17, 2015, 12:14:23
Angels do not live within time and space. They don't have schedules. They have the ability to focus their consciousness anywhere and however many places they need to be. They are not like humans and are an extension of the infinite divine. Thoughts of them even responding to the posts on them is sufficient to bring them.
Happy to know that. (this makes morr sense)
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

AAAAAAAA

Of course they do. They're all around us. One could walk right in front of you and you wouldn't even know.

tesla1

i wish to communicate with my spirit guide .. i have tried asking them to give me direction in my dreams , is there any other way to contact them without astral projecting ? i badly want to talk with them , i tried closing my eyes and silencing my thoughts so that i can listen or see any image what they are trying to say .. but nothing so far

i sincerely and honestly cried to them but nothing..

is there a rule that they can't interact with us ? or am i doing something wrong ?

thanks

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: tesla1 on March 04, 2015, 16:38:17
i wish to communicate with my spirit guide .. i have tried asking them to give me direction in my dreams , is there any other way to contact them without astral projecting ? i badly want to talk with them , i tried closing my eyes and silencing my thoughts so that i can listen or see any image what they are trying to say .. but nothing so far

is there a rule that they can't interact with us ? or am i doing something wrong ?

thanks

It doesn't mean that your are doing anything wrong. There are a couple possible answers.

A. You need more practice with communication with them.
B. They have no reason to talk with you right now.
C. They may be busy. As stated before, they have their own things to do. They do not exist for the soul-purpose of coming to you whenever you call out for them. No one has that kind of time on their hands.

All of the above are just possibilities. I am not saying that any of those things are what you are dealing with, I'm just saying that those things are possible causes for your current situation.

Xanth

thanks
You're doing it just fine... the problem is that you're not listening to them.  You're expecting a verbal response.  You're probably not going to get one.  What you will get will come to you in an infinite number of ways.  Do what you say you're doing above, ask your question, then simply remain open to WHATEVER may happen.  It might be a feeling... a sensation on a particular body part... a sound of some kind... a vision...

I once asked what my spirit animal was... and immediately afterwards I saw an eagle flying gracefully in the blackness behind my eyes.  That was a little more "obvious" an answer than even I was expecting at the time, but an answer it was none the less. 

So just don't worry about it and remain open to whatever and however the response comes... it usually WILL NOT be a verbal answer to you.

Bluefirephoenix

I want to add something to what Xanth just said. It's along the lines of my studies at the moment. The spirit translates to physical through use of metaphor not language. It's one reason why you can talk to a spirit from a different country and still understand each other. As the metaphor comes through it can be transcribed into clairaudience. This happens to me I can hear a verbal response. But I'm finding out something. When I observe the original metaphor response. ( scrying) it's more accurate than the clairaudience. The clairaudient reading It's  usually about 60% accurate. Not bad for a psychic exploration. But the first visuals are more accurate sometimes approaching 100%   I think it's because the original langauge of the spirit isn't facing as much transliteration as it does when it goes through the clairaudient channel. I'll do some more exploration with it and see if I can get the clairaudiently done readings up to that level.

Rakkso

thanks

I'd like to comfirm what Xanth and BlueFirePhoenix said, and even would dare to Over-Simplify it by saying:

Learn the lenguage of symbols.

A Symbol will come always after you ask a question.

You just wait, and KNOW when you are getting your answer, in a symbolic manner.

Symbols express compressed knowledge that you just suddenly KNOW.

Symbols could be anything, something inside you just KNOWS.

Learn to Trust it.

Kzaal

Quote from: Rakkso on March 06, 2015, 21:19:08
I'd like to comfirm what Xanth and BlueFirePhoenix said, and even would dare to Over-Simplify it by saying:

Learn the lenguage of symbols.

A Symbol will come always after you ask a question.

You just wait, and KNOW when you are getting your answer, in a symbolic manner.

Symbols express compressed knowledge that you just suddenly KNOW.

Symbols could be anything, something inside you just KNOWS.

Learn to Trust it.

Symbols are good but should never be interpreted as if everything is one.
If you look too much at symbols and always make a link with something, bad things can happen,
It's important to just open yourself and keep your mind clear first.
Real symbols, of divine meaning which can bring you answers to your questions can be as simple as the wind blowing in one direction all of a sudden.

Otherwise, I'd say that yes guides are always there in case of emergency, they are often there at the precise moment that you need them.
(I remember once I lost control of my car at 60mph on the highway, on black ice, I was going 90 degrees left and right, I could see the cars coming on both sides and I started asking for help and I felt my willpower rising. I was very lucky and I didn't even scratch my car, but those 600m on which I was drifting was by far the longest distance in my life that I was scared.) I definitely think I was helped by my guide that night.

Now, for how the spirit guides communicate... That might give you an idea Blue because I know how you are interested in clairaudience and clairvoyance. The spirits, guides and angels, or however you call them, they don't communicate much in their language... They almost always convey ideas through your thoughts. They either show you a thought via your feelings or emotions, a smell (for example when you smell your grandfather who passed away), or by images. Sometimes scenes of flashbacks. These are not always clearly identifiable because sometime they just want to convey the though to make you remember something or "GUIDE" toward something that you might have forgotten. When that happens, their part is done and they can go back to their routine.

They only plant the seed, but this is why it is so useful because they count on you to develop that thought.
And here's the reason.
The seed of the thought (image or smell, etc.) triggers that feeling of deja vu, the feeling that you need to understand something.
It's just there, a little thought but you can't get your mind off of it until you understand it at least a little.
I think that it takes 50% before you begin to understand something that they are trying to tell you.
The first 49% are just hypotheses or theories on where/what/when/how you have seen something.
As soon as you find the where/what/when or how of the thought you hit that 50% mark where your eyes opens brightly and you are like "EUREKA!"
Now the work is not done tho. Sometimes it takes time to understand the TRUE meaning of what this message meant.
Sometimes it can be really quick too. For me, smells are the fastest to recognize, and make links.
But this is a very intense memory training. Because your guide/angel often want to show you something you have seen/heard/felt/learned before.
At least that's how I do it and it's very effective. I just ask myself these basic questions and keep asking myself until I find that 50%.
After that usually your memory kicks in and fills the blanks.

I hope that helps any of you looking for an answer... I know, I've searched a long time too...

Edit: I wanted to add something that is important also.
When a guide plant that thought in your spirit, you need to pick it up QUICKLY.
How I've come to notice is that theses seeds decay overtime and the meaning of the message may become blurry as you let it dry.
How I pick up messages so fast, thanks to an anime called Bleach, I imagine myself surrounded by white ribbons hanging on the ceiling, in which there is only one red ribbon which is the right path. I quickly analyze all ribbons around me(thoughts) and discard all the wrong ones, and I often end up with the right one.
Then you just got to keep pulling on that ribbon (or you just gotta keep developing that thought) until you find the true meaning.

When you say you sometimes understand only 60% Blue, it isn't true, you do understand it, however these messages are not there purposely to make you understand 100%, they are there just to make you understand the way you see it.
Basically you make your own understanding of what was the seed, with the memories you have of your past.

Kzaal
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

damnuok

thanks

I was lurking (as I often do) when I suddenly got a message for you.

I talk with Angels everyday and I do subscribe to everything Xanth, Bluefirephoenix, Kzaal and others said regarding this post. I just want to add just one little thing, that an Angel is telling me right now, he's telling me to give you this way of doing it:

You are too focused on your 5 senses, you're trying seeing with your eyes, listening with your ears, etc.
Don't try to see an image with your eyes, while you try to do it, you'll only see the blackness behind your eyelids.
It's on your mind, through imagination, just like in a dream or in a thought that you can see it, just like when you imagine your own room. When you imagine it, you're seeing it.

Imagining is seeing, not having some sort of illusions. That's something few people know.

You don't have to project out of your body, it's quite the opposite. You actually need to go INSIDE yourself, into your Heart Chakra, that's the fastest way and the best way in the beginning.

Relax, close your eyes and feel yourself entering into your Heart. Not the organ, but the Chakra, or the "place" you feel love comes from.

See yourself in an absolute pure white place, filled with white light and a Big Golden Sphere. Talk with that Sphere with your heart, BELIEVE that it will listen to you. Ask it what you really want. Spiritual Growth, self-knowledge, knowing this world better and how to trascend it, whatever your heart wants. Ask it to give you Light and feel that Light filling you up and wrapping you.

It seems pretty simple, but it's REALLY important. Going through this path with your Heart, you can be sure that you will find your purest "Spiritual Guide".

What starts with an empty white space and a Big Golden Sphere will change, but at its rhythm. Don't be rushed. Practice this often, every day if you want and don't reject anything that happens or appears.

Afterwards, when you start practicing regularly, you may hear some sort of voice in your head that you might think it's your own thoughts or own sensations, but no. You'll learn how to differentiate it and with time and love, it will grow into something bigger.

Even when you're not practicing, if you "talk to yourself" in your mind, but with your Heart, you can be sure that you are being listened to. The more Light you have, the better and easier this will be.

Good luck!

PS: An Angel didn't tell me this with words, but with Energy. I had to "translate" it into words. You will learn how to do this if you follow this path.

damnuok

Kzaal - absolutely true. Good post.

Just the ribbon part - I believe it is a bit confusing for those who are not yet on a higher level of understanding.

I believe you don't even need that method yourself, but it is a method you use to translate what you already know. The energy of the "answer" is already in you before you check the red ribbon . And you know that.

It's just that your method works really well to trick your brain and keep it busy, so it doesn't really interfere with the "downloading" of the energy/answer.
The brain will always try to bring logic when, many times, it shouldn't.

tesla1

thanks everybody for the great advice .. i am trying that exercise , i think i need more practice

it's a bit hard to differentiate what is coming from my mind and what is coming from spirits mind , without any experience it is easy to mistake one for  the other

why is it that with some people , spirits are more generous and they assist , show themselves up , guide , heal without those people ever asking them about it

and with others who genuinely seek them out , cry for guidance, they are hard to find

damnuok

Quote from: tesla1 on March 09, 2015, 14:41:13
thanks everybody for the great advice .. i am trying that exercise , i think i need more practice

it's a bit hard to differentiate what is coming from my mind and what is coming from spirits mind , without any experience it is easy to mistake one for  the other

why is it that with some people , spirits are more generous and they assist , show themselves up , guide , heal without those people ever asking them about it

and with others who genuinely seek them out , cry for guidance, they are hard to find

The frustration will just make things worse and more difficult, all you need is Light.

You can be sure that you are already being guided, you just haven't noticed it yet because you keep trying to see things in a very human-perspective with your 5-senses-oriented-mindset.

Do the practice (meditation) I said above and you'll already be seeing your guide. With time and practice, you will actually see him with another "form", whenever he wants to show himself to you. That doesn't make the Big Golden Sphere "form" any less important though.

Kzaal

Although very rare, a spirit guide or your higher self may also use it's voice to make you aware of it's presence.
This happened to me once and it blew my mind, I couldn't believe I actually heard something in my head that was from someone/something else.
I've already talked about my experience in another thread but I think it was my higher self.
Basically all I heard was a really loud: "HEY!" with a female voice.
Somehow this, as much as the first time I experienced AP, changed my point of view on everything.
It literally changed my life.
They are there, and they're waiting for the right moment to show up.
The right moment is when you are ready to accept it.

Damnuok did say something interesting here, you have to believe in what you can experience.
At the time, I was still skeptical about a spirit guide or my higher self when that happened, I was going to dive in for AP when I thought about my higher self and some questions started to come up.
When I finally thought to myself: -Well, I'm ready to accept any signs or interactions and will not question myself about the truth behind any signs.
It happened... It was right before starting my AP.
I've never heard it like that again tho.
I think that just by thinking too much about it, I've pushed back the interaction between me and my higher self, I just wish she could tell me everything I need to know, but in some ways, that would be too easy.
They really are not there to make everything a cake walk for you, they are there to help you in emergencies or in a case of spiritual advancement where you REALLY need the answer to advance further.

I think it's a very rare phenomena.

damnuok

Quote from: Kzaal on March 10, 2015, 02:08:35
Although very rare, a spirit guide or your higher self may also use it's voice to make you aware of it's presence.
This happened to me once and it blew my mind, I couldn't believe I actually heard something in my head that was from someone/something else.
I've already talked about my experience in another thread but I think it was my higher self.
Basically all I heard was a really loud: "HEY!" with a female voice.
Somehow this, as much as the first time I experienced AP, changed my point of view on everything.
It literally changed my life.
They are there, and they're waiting for the right moment to show up.
The right moment is when you are ready to accept it.

Damnuok did say something interesting here, you have to believe in what you can experience.
At the time, I was still skeptical about a spirit guide or my higher self when that happened, I was going to dive in for AP when I thought about my higher self and some questions started to come up.
When I finally thought to myself: -Well, I'm ready to accept any signs or interactions and will not question myself about the truth behind any signs.
It happened... It was right before starting my AP.
I've never heard it like that again tho.
I think that just by thinking too much about it, I've pushed back the interaction between me and my higher self, I just wish she could tell me everything I need to know, but in some ways, that would be too easy.
They really are not there to make everything a cake walk for you, they are there to help you in emergencies or in a case of spiritual advancement where you REALLY need the answer to advance further.

I think it's a very rare phenomena.

First of all I want to say that I'm very happy to see that you know what you're talking about, Kzaal. It's very rare to see it, especially when talking about this kind of stuff.

About the voice you heard, you haven't heard it again, precisely due to the fact that you felt that WOW.

There is a very important state that everyone should reach,  which is not easy, that when reached, will allow you to completely hear the "voices" of every being you interact with, being Angels, your "Guides" and so on. (That does not invalidate any message you might receive that seems like it came from your own thoughts).

In that state, nothing you might consider really good or really bad has any effect on you, because nothing is really good or really bad, it just is. As long as it keeps being WOW, it won't happen because when you WOW, your brain will see what's going on, and logic gets in the way, even if you don't realize it.

Every time something surprises you, your brain will check it out.

The state I'm talking about, can also be known as, uninterrupted mental calmness/stillness.
As strange as it might look like, you can actually get there through the Heart, not the mind. The more you feel your "Guide", the less surprised with what happens you'll be. You just get happy and emotional, not surprised.  You can even cry of joy, but you will not be surprised.

The WOW will always attract the curiosity of your brain.

I can tell you I've heard my "Guides" sing. It is inexplicable!

Your internal "Guides" will not only help you in certain situations, they will always help. Of course they will not tell you everything and make it a piece of cake. They will not do the "work" for anyone, else what would be the point of our existence here?

We are here to learn, absolutely everything we experience is a learning experience.

They are always here for us, sometimes their message is obvious, other times, not so much, but in a general way, at the end, when you get the message, you realize that it was always there, so obvious, so simple. You just weren't getting it.

About the voice being feminine, I have to tell you something:

I don't know how clearly you can "see" your "Higher Self" / "Guide". I "talk" with various Angels and I also "talk", eye to eye, with my two main "Guides", which many people would call God.

One of them is female, no more or less important than the other. I think that maybe, you were not so "awaken" to that fact "something" so important, could be feminine. I feel like you heard the feminine voice first, because that was not what you were expecting (although you probably weren't expecting any kind of voice at all). This way, it opened your "horizons" and made you remove some veils regarding some "ideas" you might previously have.

Kzaal

Thanks Damnuok, I think you were dead-on the reason why I did not hear those voices again.
I will test it out tonight to see if it comes back!
And yeah, I've always thought to myself that once you're up there, gender isn't important and you basically have none because you are past that. Which is probably why I always expected a neutral gender voice.
Having this new mindset will probably help me "hear" that voice again and I'm very thankful for that
I still have to train my brain to accept those experience as part of normal stuff, which has always been a challenge for me but I will train more now that I know what was stopping me.

Thanks.
Kzaal.

damnuok

Quote from: Kzaal on March 14, 2015, 00:30:49
And yeah, I've always thought to myself that once you're up there, gender isn't important and you basically have none because you are past that. Which is probably why I always expected a neutral gender voice.

Let me try to explain the "gender thing". I'm not talking about masculine or feminine gender, but actually, polarity.

There's ALWAYS, in everything, a masculine polarity and a feminine polarity.

That's why in this thread, http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/bluefirephoenixs_method_projectionphasing-t45428.0.html

(I haven't posted there yet, but plan to as soon as I get some time)
Blue talks about her Guides being Heavenly Father and Universe. Masculine polarity and feminine polarity.

Same guide, but with both polarities showing as different "beings".

Don't be mistaken. A Man can have feminine polarity, while a Woman can have masculine polarity. (Even if it's a heterosexual relationship).
In same-sex relantionships, one has masculine polarity while the other, feminine, while both have the same gender.

Usually, if both people have the same polarity, the relantionship won't even work.

Having said that, the polarities of human beings aren't fixed, humans are constantly evolving, always changing their energy, which is very visible on their personality. Polarities are just energy, just like everything is, and they can change as the person's energy changes.

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on March 05, 2015, 09:01:16
I want to add something to what Xanth just said. It's along the lines of my studies at the moment. The spirit translates to physical through use of metaphor not language. It's one reason why you can talk to a spirit from a different country and still understand each other. As the metaphor comes through it can be transcribed into clairaudience. This happens to me I can hear a verbal response. But I'm finding out something. When I observe the original metaphor response. ( scrying) it's more accurate than the clairaudience. The clairaudient reading It's  usually about 60% accurate. Not bad for a psychic exploration. But the first visuals are more accurate sometimes approaching 100%   I think it's because the original langauge of the spirit isn't facing as much transliteration as it does when it goes through the clairaudient channel. I'll do some more exploration with it and see if I can get the clairaudiently done readings up to that level.

Quote from: Kzaal on March 07, 2015, 01:17:53
When you say you sometimes understand only 60% Blue, it isn't true, you do understand it, however these messages are not there purposely to make you understand 100%, they are there just to make you understand the way you see it.
Basically you make your own understanding of what was the seed, with the memories you have of your past.

Kzaal, you said something that is completely correct, but it doesn't apply here. I'll explain why:

It is true that usually, the message is sent only to put you on the right path to get you to understand it / just to make you understand the way you see it.

But it is also important to understand that when the message is translated into clairaudience (words), it has already lost part of its meaning and energy, because certain energy is just impossible to put into words.

The best thing to do would be to not to focus on the words (which is the tendency of our brain), but to receive all energy of the message through emotions (heart).