Wow....astral picture!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Van-Stolin

It is a cool pic, but is it real.  These things are easily faked and it would be cool to find a real pic like this.  It really does look like a body, but I still wonder what that other part is that looks like it is coming from his back, maybe a tail of some sort or the silver cord.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Ceriel N

If it is a fake, it's a very professional job.
Ran some tests on it, and it really appears to be genuine. [:O]
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

vgchesskid

I did some tests, too. I can't pinpoint the plugin, but it appears they(whoever probably faked pic) used photoshop6 or 7. It looks very fake to me and I even used to have a plugin that could blur layers  in the pic to make it look real from a retro camera.It even had choices of 60's,70's, and 80's lol. The "entity" appears to be giving off a glow to the room in the same shade, a definite plugin sign.
Anyway, that's my part.Maybe real maybe not...probably chance (90%)  it's not.

Ceriel N

To me it appears that the 'glow' is flash of the camera.

If you do make a negative of the image you'll see that the light level of the 'body' fits very well with the rest of the picture, and that something that is extremely hard to do. Other than that, the child appears to be looking at it, rather than the person holding the camera.
Another thing that stikes me as odd is the positioning of the 'body'. Almost anyone working arbitrarily would put it standing up, and if flying, higher in the air. And if you look at its arm you'll notice something that is rather hard to accomplish with the filers: A foreshortening.

Other than this I've adjusted the light/gamma/color/whatever levels to see signs of manipulation, coming up empty.

I'm not saying that it IS authentic, I'm saying that it LOOKS authentic.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

beavis

The pure white parts are to bright. You cant see through them. Fake pic.

Ceriel N

Check the white thing to the left of the picture. I know what kind of furniture that is, but all I see is a white spot and none of the details that I know are supposed to be there. The reflection of the camera against the TV is also completely white.
If the picture was of higher quality then I'd be able to reduce some  of the highlights and see the hidden details.
- Henry James

jc84corvette

I come from the ghost field. That got me into the phanomenom field (sp?).

The white area generaly means it is a orb. But a orb is in a ball type shape. And this gentlemen is not a ball shape! Wtf is it? LOL!

Where is the body beneith the AP body?

T_Kman0610

quote:
Originally posted by jc84corvette

I come from the ghost field. That got me into the phanomenom field (sp?).

The white area generaly means it is a orb. But a orb is in a ball type shape. And this gentlemen is not a ball shape! Wtf is it? LOL!

Where is the body beneith the AP body?

I too am in the ghost field, i reseach and i have even joined a group called M.A.J.D.A and i have no clue what it could be, to me it seem like ecto mist and than it transforms into an orb. but i guess im pushing it lol, it looks perfectly like something youd see in an astral pic, if someone were to try and set a video cam up by their bed and AP while it was running, than maybe we might have some proff here. just a suggestion.[:D]
"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart

T_Kman0610

also, ever notice something on the very top left side of the pic, right behind the chair? it seems somethingelse was in the room[:O]

jc84corvette

I can not see anything behind or on the chair.

Can yall' see the mist underneath the "body"?

vgchesskid

you people are so gullable.Beavis has a good point, believe it or not.
If the walls are bright because of the camera flash, then why are they the same shade as the 'thing?' Also, I think there would be a bit more of a shiny spot on the TV if the walls were that bright because of the camera.

TheSeeker

How would you capture an 'image' of the astral on a physical camera anyway.  As far as I understand it you see the astral with your mind, not with your eyes.

Van-Stolin

Cameras work by imprinting the light and all energy gives off light so a camera that is more sensitive to light would be able to capture it, lots of cameras have captured orbs that have no effect on the surrounding light and this picture could be no different, but for the fact that the 'body' seems to cast light around the area.

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Ceriel N

And more importantly; the being itself would be reflected in the TV. - That's the imperfection I need to decide for sure.
It's an extremely good forgery, but not perfect. [:)]
- Henry James

Van-Stolin

I doesn't even look like a TV although the glass would still reflect it.

Nagual

It looks more like a stereo than a TV...
Am I the only one who sees the guy astral-farting...? [:P][;)]

I found another one that explain a lot...  [;)]

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

jc84corvette

Now that second one is fake!

Nagual

Man... how did you find out??? [:P][;)]
Yeah, I suck at photo-editing; and made it in 2mns...
But it was just to show which tool to use...

T_Kman0610

jc84corvette

You used Photoshop right?

YOu just used the white airbrush with a opacity of.....45%?

Nagual

I don't own Photoshop; Paint Shop Pro is cheaper and powerfull enough for my needs...  I used the Retouch tool.

quetzalcoatl

Professional job???  That looks like crap.  Photoshop is capable of this and much more.

quetzalcoatl

I meant the first one.  That second one is top-notch.  What's he doing to Bush's head?  Implanting thoughts?  

Maybe he's creating some 4-d ki vortex to attract transyuggothians.

Ceriel N

32 years old? You must be joking...
- Henry James

quetzalcoatl

Male, you must be joking....Wooooo!!!

How about you acquire a sense of humor.