Wow....astral picture!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

jc84corvette

Leyla

I have a few comments to make on this photo.

1st I have a degree in multi-media graphic design animation and editing. I am familiar with how to fake a photo.

2nd I personally photographed something similar to this once, when I was a teen and before photoshop had been invented. The thing that struck me immediatly when I saw this photo is the glittery/shimmery quality, which is eerily similar to the photo I took. And I know mine isn't a fake. Walgreens 24hour photo wouldn't bother.

3rd If a person wanted to fake a "ghost" photo as is common- why did they include a silver cord?

4th If you have ever been visited by other projecters (I have) they do come in right through the wall in such a manner, near the top corner of the ceiling. So this person has the placment right.

5th Notice from the surroundings. It is either christmas or a birthday. There are gift strewn about, and wrapping paper. It is common, when someone desperatly wants to be with a loved one (a holiday for example) they can and will project right out of body and be there "in spirit." (no pun intended)

My guess is that a loved one who planned on being there couldn't make it and had to cancel "at the last minute." In their loneliness and longing they projected and showed up in a photo of the event.

Probably the whole family thinks it's the ghost of some departed relative.

Ceriel N

quote:
Originally posted by quetzalcoatl

How about you acquire a sense of humor.

quote:
Originally posted by Ceriel N

You must be joking...

Nuff said? Oh, yes.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Aphex-twin

It really does look like it is farting thats why it was probably in a joke site. go to my topic to see a realy really weird pic

jc84corvette

Leyla

Oh, for gods sake children; it's not a fart its the persons silver cord!

See my above post for an explination.

Aphex-twin

why is it coming out of there anus or is that the root chakra

jc84corvette

Yeah it can not be a  fart. Its just a chakra.

Anonymous

I don't know, when you look in the center of the t.v. it looks like the being in front.  If you look closely you can it above the mess of books.  I could be wrong though.

jc84corvette

HEY! I see the same thing!

jc84corvette

I made this image in one minute. It proves how airbrushes react when they overlap eachother. You can tell that by the brighter areas of this figure.

Leyla

It's not coming out of their root chakra/anus. If you look you'll see the silver cord protuding out of the navel area, then it wraps around behind them. It's definatly the belly-button area because the geital area would be lower down.

Yes, I know how to make something glow too. As I already stated I have a degree in this. And there is no photoshop filter to make the thing glitter/shimmer like that.

T_Kman0610

hey cosmic, can u give a lnk to the site you got that from, i would like to see it.

thanx,
T_Kman0610
"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart

jc84corvette

yes I need to see the site.

LeCosmic

Hey guys...have any of you seen the attached picture?...i found it on a joke sight  [ em...i was researching stuff....] it's amazing...[:D]
" Argue for your limitations...and sure enough...their yours " ......    R.Bach