Yay! way cool night w/all the toppings...

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

That is great!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

I'm jealous now.  (not really, just happy for you.)

Patty

jilola

Hee thanks!
I don't know how to feel about it myself. I mean I was right there, all I needed to do was to get out but I was stuck. But it's definitely getting closer and closer. Next time I'll try something else.

Actually what I've been meaing to add to the original post was another vision.I saw this person dressing on a monk's cape or is it called a cassock(?) holding a staff. He was some ways away from me and I felt like he was a friend. But the vision was too brief really to have an opinion. If I ever get out I'll try and track him/her down and find out.

The best part about last night was that it sort of verified my belief that trying is the last thing you should do to achieve an OBE. Just set the goal and let go.

I have to admit that before last night I could as easily have disbelived OBE exists as belived it. But now... no doubt about it. I definitely was awake but separate from my physical body.

2cents

jouni

Windameir

Yay!!!
Way to go jilola I really enjoy reading about positive experiences it helps lots when I need a boost
grats
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0>
Windameir

To make the best better

alpha

very exciting stuff!The motorcycle dream sounded great,

What you say about not trying.Thats what works for me.All my best obes' I just let things happen.Now that you had these.I think your body figures out what you want to do.Just wait,they will only get better.All that in one night,Sure beats sleeping huh. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

I got stuck this afternoon also. My legs just didnt want to go with my feet.LOLIm not sure why.But I was kinda tense.And also twisted on my couch.Could of been the reason.First time I went for a concious one in a while.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

good luck,ALPHA

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
-------------------------------

jilola

Yep, I'm expecting things to progress a lot soon. But last night I was so looking forward to another experience that nothing happened. I neeed to quit trying again and just do some affirmations and wait patiently.
Maybe that's what they mean by "feet planted firmly in the ground"?

2cents

jouni

jilola

Hi all!
Here's yet another progress-report-sort-of-thing.

Last night was full of wonders.
I counted 3 OBEs albeit short ones, a couple of visions and a lucid dream.

The visions
Ok, these were more of the meaningless kind, just flashes of images between hypnagogic garbage.
1) a teddy bear (a panda actually) holdiing a red rose.
2) Yet another pretty girl. What IS with that!!
3) a square table with playing card dealt on it. Looked like bridge or poker maybe. I don't play either.

The dream
I found myself on a motorcycle (used to have one and this was similar) stopped at a T-intersection and about to turn left. The traffic light turned green and I got under way. The road was quite hilly with lots of sharp turns.
For some reason the bike was going 100+ (kmph) when the speed limit was 70. Seems I was in a hurry :-)
The bike started to shake pretty badly and I had a hard time keeping my feet on the . The speed kept fluctuating between 70 and 100+. The ride smoothed out after I'd given up on trying to control the speed and just let it go.
All this time I was aware of it being a dream and I think I was half awake as well.

The OBES
First off I wasn't trying to exit. I only made an affirmation to become aware should it happen.
The moment my head hit the pillow I got a strong falling sensation. Buzzing begun immediately. This time I knew what to expect and what was going on so I stayed cool and made an attempt to exit.
The buzzing stopped.
A few moments later I got a really strong vibration about 5 inches below my right armpit (see chakra misalignment). The sensation quickly moved to  a spot behind my right ear. And Lo and Behold! I felt loose! Detached from my physical body but still occupying the same place! And I was still cool and calm.
I tried the spinning trick but it felt like I were a beached whale trying to roll over. Sluggish and feeling huge I managed to roll once or twice around but didn't find a way out. A moment later I tried it again but this time I could only rotate from the hip upwards. I guess I'd become too aware of my physical body.
After a few moments contemplation I decided that enough was enough and attempted to roll my right shoulder to get rid of the buzzing that had move back to my side. First try, no result. Second try... wait a minute I'm rolling my shoulder my also know that my physical shoulder isn't moving at all! More affort and the shoulder finally moves and the bussing stops.
I didn't lose any time during these event but was completely awake and in control.
For the rest of the night every few minutes I'd get the falling sensation and and electric buzzing all over my body and I'd suddenly jerk (mentally) to full consciousness form the mild drowsy feeeling just before sleep. But all night I didn't actually sleep.
As for astral noises, fear, ugly buggers... Nothing, zilch, nade, zip. But I did figure out what causesthe fear sensation when one suddenly becomes aware of an exit in progress. It's the strong buzzing like strong shivers. The feeling for me was similar to the feeling I get when I'm startled or frightened for any reason. So I can see how it's easy to mistake one for the other especially when one can't move to boot (or a boot heehee).

The vision were just my usual stuff. I don't see any apparent meaning at the moment.
The dream preceded all the messing around with OBE so I'm interpreting it as a depiciton of a lesson learned: Don't try to follow the rules and try so hard. Just let go and enjoy the ride.
The OBEs probably aborted because I couldn't find a way to completely exit my body and eventually tried too hard. I guess I got a bit too eager.
Now guess who hasn't been able to concentrate on work today!

2cents+change

jouni