Zomg zomg my first AP?!

Previous topic - Next topic

Pharoah

Ok so like this morning, I woke up cause my fiance went to the restroom.  I laid awake in bed for a while then eventually drifted off to sleep.  Shortly after, I opened my eyes, then quickly though "No wait!  I could totally AP!"

As if by sheer will, I got the strongest vibes ever, then just started to will myself into a sitting position.  It was tough, kind of like I was surrounded by peanut butter instead of air.

When I was about halfway up, I was like "Some vision would be nice" then suddenly I saw the corner of the ceiling right in front of my face.  I kind of floated out of the bedroom and down the hall, where I tried to float through the ceiling there.  Nope.  Just kindof smashed my face up against it.  I floated on into the kitchen where I think I scared my cat.  I looked at the fridge where the noise came from and saw 3 of my cat in positions that seemed to follow it progressively as it might have been heading back down the hallway towards the bedroom.  Kind of like progressive snapshots of his movement.  I floated forward a bit more into the living room where I though "I should go visit someone!"  but I couldn't think of anyone to visit.  I felt my awareness start to blur between where I was in the living room and my body back in bed.

Then I woke up, heavily disappointed, but I was way too excited to try again and just got out of bed. 

But moments after, I started to wonder if it was just a dream.  It felt more real than anything I've ever felt in a dream, lucid or otherwise.  Maybe I just can't accept that this was really it?  IS IT REALLY THAT COOL?!?!?!

NoY

Greytraveller

Pharoah

Congrats. And yes, it really IS that cool.  8-)
Of course trying to describe the experience face to face with a person really does NOT do the experience any justice at all.
And trying to describe the OBE in a written post is totally inadequate.
And then most people will Not believe you anyway for they think that OBEs are not real! Just a dream really, most will say.
But you did go out of your body and good for you.

Sincerely  :-D
Grey

kelsie900

peanut butter lol love it.

And congrats!  :-D

Pharoah

Thanks for the grats!  It was pretty amazing.  I've been counting the seconds until I can go out again and explore.  Maybe next time I can get through my own ceiling.  What kind of world is there where a girl can't even float through her own ceiling!?!? lol

kelsie900

Its funny how you can get through some things and not others. On my first go i tried to float through a wall but i couldn't so instead i floated through the door :S THEN i tried to go out a window cuz i thought it would be cool to go outside, no luck. Then the font door was being stubborn. Now i can go out the front door all the time  :-P

Rob29

I enjoy the feeling of having a heightened sense of awareness.  Its like you can feel the energy in each room, object, person or animal.  Congrats on your experience! :-)