News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A New API

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren

Hey i know the original API is still a big issue but i mean it would be a nice idea if another was made.. with a different type of atmosphere.. or just a few were made but nothing really too fancy.. they could be put under a topic on the site or something.. not a bid deal like API but just like a few real kool places that were made so if u wanted to have a different type of obe you could say hey i wana go to one of the API's and click on the topic chose the one you find the most interesting and exciting and try project and use it.. the virtual reality type projection. They wouldn't have the same attention as API but just a bit of fun for experimenting projectors. You could get a real good artist to make these 'destinations' and them photoshop them up so they seemed realistic or just make them from PC.
Id appreciate if this thought was taken into account, remembering not to be another API just a biut of fun, not nessiserily a 'meeting' point but a bit of fun for yourself! The destinations could be made to be real fun and exciting!

I hope an important person that could do this kinda thing would take it into account and it could work out and grow! ?

Darren  :wink:

Birm

Sounds like a good idea...
That's allright... I am OK. This happens every single day... It's all the same... But I am not blind!

Darren

Man no-one posts!!

Telos

That's because API is a ghost island.

Ironic, that a place for spirits should be described as a place where no one goes to, isn't it?

Darren

lol yeah sort of, but i don't understand has everyone given up on it then?

Telos

That's what I asked in the thread Where is everybody?

I haven't given up on it totally. I just seem to be having "issues" regaining lucidity.

MisterJingo

Rather than an isle, or astral locale, I've often wondered if it would be possible to create a 'symbol.' Something quite simple in look and style, but through focus of many, imbue it with the idea of astral projection ie a tool to aid projection through focusing upon. Any state can be re-achieved through the use of triggers, so I wonder if a symbol which is the focus of many would aid AP in a greater way than a personal learned symbol/trigger. Sort of like a permenant becon in the astral whose aid is to provide ease of use to the AP state when focused upon etc.

Anyone think this would be possible?

Telos

MisterJingo, that is an excellent idea.

Once they've projected or entered a dream state, people could just think of this symbol and trigger an awareness of other Astral Pulse members who may be projecting.

If it does not work well, then at the very least, it will be an interesting experiment!

I think I will get started on symbol ideas right away, and make a new thread so that others can post their ideas.

MisterJingo

I used to be part of a mailing list which had this idea, although it soon adapted into an astral locale idea so we never really got to try it out :)
I've always wondered what its effectiveness would be though.