Anyone went to the Astral islands yet?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignazio

Theirs over 1000+ topics about the Island, but the question is... who has been there with their astral body.

Greytraveller

Hi Ignazio

As to going to Astral Pulse Island (API) myself, the answer is unfortunately no.
However, several Astral Pulse member Have claimed to have visited API during an OBE. If you scan the various threads in this forum you can probably find a few of those OBE accounts.

Regards  8-)
Grey

Ignazio

Greytraveller

Hi Ignazio

Yes, I have been fortunate enough to have had several dozen projections. If you go to the Astral Experiences forum and peruse back 2, 3 or 4 pages there you will notice that I have posted several of my recent OBEs on that board. My last OBE was about 6 to 8 weeks ago.

Regards  8-)
Grey

kranada

I origionally checked out the api concept about 2 years ago and found it very intresting. To date I've projected 3 times. The first time was about 12 years ago while lying in bed and in a deep meditative state visualizing light energy charging up my chakra's I heard a high pitch ringing in my ear and heard popping sounds then  whooosh silence  I was in blackness. I could hear sounds but nothing that i could understand then about 15 seconds later I popped back into my body.  The second time was a week later but this time I heard the ringing and heard the popping then I saw white light pulsing very quickly and whoosh I was out of my body and could see. I couldn't believe it I  actually did it I was floating above my body but couldn't move, I kept telling myself to calm down and tried to turn my head to the right  i slowly started to look around and began to move closer and closer to the ceiling I was just about to go through the ceiling when wham I popped back into my body. I was so siked so charged up but never really tried to do it again. I think part of it was that in my mind I knew that I did it and I could always do it again if and when I wanted to. Another reason was that at the time I liked sleeping on my stomach and only lied down on my back when I wanted to work on projecting. I started sleeping on my stomach again. Another reason I may not have wanted to do it again was because when I was out the 1st and 2nd time I heard things and felt like something was watching me, I didn't like that feeling and I didn't know where the whispering was coming from. About 2 years ago was my 3rd time, this time it was very different. I was dreaming and all of a sudden I found myself in full control of myself and awake I was hovering on a highway. I saw a red truck coming toward me and it ran through me I then found myself in the passenger seat of the truck and the driver seemed to realize that I was there and he freaked out and pulled his car over to the side of the highway. I lifted up through the roof of the truck and flew through the air and wham I woke up. Now I know the 3rd time was a projection because it felt just like the 1st and 2nd time except it was in the day not at night, but what I didn't understand was how did the driver of the car see me. I mean this guy was scared and it wasn't like he saw me but it was like he didn't know what he saw he had a shocked look on his face and was very scared. I don't think the 3rd time was a lucid dream it seemed like a projection it felt like a projection but how did that guy see me?  I don't know. Anyway I'd like to start practicing projection again and I'd like to try and get to API. Does anyone have any tips for a person who has little experience and no control like myself.  Thanks everyone.

Timandra

I thought that I was on my way to Astral Pulse Island yesterday. I had two lucid FA's, in the last one I made the the wish that I wanted to go to API, and visualized the picture I saw on this forum. Then I did a lot of flying below and through clouds and ended up in Astral England... :-D But still, I liked the journey a lot, it was the longest flight I had until now.  :-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

engagement

I dont get it. It's a picture created by you folks. How can a person go to a picture unless they are stoned on drugs

kurtykurt42

:-)      :-D       :lol:        :lol:         lol

These drawings are of places that exist in other dimensions.

CFTraveler

Quote from: engagement on January 12, 2010, 22:45:51
I dont get it. It's a picture created by you folks. How can a person go to a picture unless they are stoned on drugs
Dear engagement- the astral is an energetic environment that is given form by mind.  Therefore, the collective astral environment is given form by the collective people that look at the picture and form an image in their minds.  If you can think it, it exists in the astral.
And yes, this is theoretical, but it is backed by experience.

Greytraveller

Hi all

engagement, regarding your question
I wrote a long post and then had it erased by accident. So here is the short version. It is my understanding that Astral Pulse Island (API) is a type of Belief System Territory (BST). It was created by the combined thoughts of many people. Unlike most BSTs that were created by permanent astral residents (deceased people) API has no permanent inhabitants. So the energy at API is low right now because nobody has been there in several months. Yet as long as some people still think about API from time to time it Will continue to exist and Can be visited during an OBE.

Regards  8-)
Grey

Timandra

For people who haven't seen the island yet and also want to take a try to go there.
I intend to visualize it regularly and will try again to go visit it and will ofcourse post here when I made it...  :-)

http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html?
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Greytraveller on January 14, 2010, 23:44:46
Hi all

engagement, regarding your question
I wrote a long post and then had it erased by accident. So here is the short version. It is my understanding that Astral Pulse Island (API) is a type of Belief System Territory (BST). It was created by the combined thoughts of many people. Unlike most BSTs that were created by permanent astral residents (deceased people) API has no permanent inhabitants. So the energy at API is low right now because nobody has been there in several months. Yet as long as some people still think about API from time to time it Will continue to exist and Can be visited during an OBE.

I'm sure when I die ( or ascend ) I'll visit all the time!  :-D

SkepticBoy

How are people supposed to know they are at the astral islands when they are OBE?

kurtykurt42

There's a big billboard that says 'Astral Pulse Island'

* No skeptics allowed.

engagement

sounds like a funny one to me  :-D

When we see someone who has been there we will then say it exists other than a picture :)

Xanth

Quote from: engagement on May 03, 2010, 22:20:35
sounds like a funny one to me  :-D

When we see someone who has been there we will then say it exists other than a picture :)
It exists for no other reason than we are sitting here talking about it.  ;)

~Ryan

CFTraveler

"When we see someone who has been there?"  First of all, how do you know you are not sitting with someone who has been there?  How can you tell whether they've been there or not?  And if you do get there, will it require someone else already being there that you know to make it real for you?

I just don't understand this logic.

podizzle

doesn't it need to be 'created' first? as frank says it takes a master to be able to create in the astral proper. but once it is created it is there forever unless someone vandalizes or changes it.

Xanth

Quote from: podizzle on May 06, 2010, 01:15:11
doesn't it need to be 'created' first? as frank says it takes a master to be able to create in the astral proper. but once it is created it is there forever unless someone vandalizes or changes it.
It was created some time ago by the good folks who posted during the "Frank era" here on the Pulse.

However, he never said it takes a "master" to create objects within Focus 3.
He said that you just have to learn how to and then it becomes simple.

~Ryan :)

CFTraveler

A lot of us saw the picture ( is it still here in the forum?  I haven't looked) so looking at it creates it in the astral- you don't have to be a master, because so many people have seen it that it is supported by all of the people that saw it- the thing is to actually project and go there.
Now, if by creating it you mean actively visualizing it until you see the picture in front of you, not so much in your mind's eye, as in a clairvoyant vision, then that would be more tricky, and you could say you have to have at least some 'practice' behind you.  But if you can project, you can intend to go there.

Quoteis it still here in the forum?  I haven't looked
It's still here, just not nearly as visible. Link: http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html

CFTraveler

Naykid

I tried when we first started it and never made it.  I did fly above a lot... A LOT of water in search of it. lol That in itself was awesome.. I was just skimming the water.  Other cool things came out of that experience too, so I'm not complaining. 

Aspiring_Dreamer

What is this Island I keep hearing about? I'm quite curious..

Steel Hawk

http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html

I think I got there, from what I remember the pyramid has a opening at the bottom with a little walkway / patio with a billboard outside. Inside there's a large central room and on the walls there are circular stargate like portals. Not sure how accurate this is as when I phased I was using my memory of what I thought the locale focus was from years ago.