News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Locale

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandalf

Adrian_
I agree.
The current picture we have of the API is our starting point, and for better or worse is now the picture that is circulating around the board and being used (and I for one think its great, and not too complicated or cluttered!).

We MUST allow people to spend time getting used to it and projecting to it. Otherwise, I can tell you now, the whole thing will fail. The constant urge to tinker with the picture and constant modifications is the primary reason why other attempts of this nature have failed in the past. People were just getting used to visulisng the locale when someone altered the picture with more clutter. Later additions are indeed possible but these will occur at the Locale ITSELF, not on the picture!
So of course if you have a great idea for the locale thats fine, but this can be added to the locale itself, at least at this stage.

Regards,
Douglas

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Birm

Hi there,

Last night i projected to the island and interesting things happened... Here are the details...

After having a bath i laid on my bed and tried the triangle method. Soon the images turned out into visions and become clearer, i started to float on an ocean, and soon i came up to the API. I was high in the air, looking at the island. I saw the signs on the shore and decided to examine them. The signs were as i created them and i decided to enter the pyramid in order to see the changes. I entered through the doorway and i saw torches on the left and right walls. The light from the torches were glowing. I felt like i am in the computer game Tomb Raider III. I thought that i may be creating the experience then. I looked around and saw two people there, one male and one female. I tried to talk to the female. I said "Do you know nita?" and she said "yes." I said "Where is she now?" and she said "She is not here". (Is Nita a woman? I dont know...)I said "Can you talk Turkish?" and she said "I am not supposed to do so." Then i thought it was strange because i knew that my mind was interpreting the messages so i would understand it in turkish too. But the woman said she would talk in english only. I thought that was strange. I got outside of the pyramid. The woman came outside. I was floating upwards and she said "Come down." I said "I cant control myself." She said "Try harder" Then i floated down on the sands. I asked her "What is your name?" and she said something like "stz". I said "Stazee???" She repeated her name again and i said "Stacy?" Then i thought it would be a strange name for an egyptian woman. Then i said "Never mind, I cant understand your name..." So i entered the pyramid again in order to talk to someone else because it was the first time i talked to someone this long. There was a door on the right and there was a tomb in it and a mummy was walking around the tomb. Then i looked for the other rooms in the pyramid but i felt strange because the rooms were changing shape. I felt like they were changing shape so i got outside. I doubted on my projection. I looked at the signs again and they were the same as before. Then i realized that the signs were always looking the same because i had created them. But the things in the pyramid were experimental to me. Then suddenly i remembered about my aunt. She passed away 4 days ago. I tried to find her and she appeared suddenly. I said "How are you?" and she said "I am fine, how about you?" It was definetly her voice and we were talking in turkish. I said "I am doing fine anyway, so you died and it all had ended. How lucky you are... " and she said "Take your time, you will come here for sure." Then i said "Aunt, can you help me on projecting to the API?" and she said "Yes, lets go there..." Then we appeared in the Island. I was on the shore and she started flying over the island. I was amazed because it was the first time i saw someone flying in the astral. I said "Aunt, you have learned to move in the astral so quickly." and she said "Now i belong here and there are a lot of helpers here." Then i told her about the pyramid. I said "The room is changing shape, why?" and she replied "You are interpreting the energy of the locale. Just like listening to someone. Your mind is interpreting the message so you are understanding it in turkish. And you are seeing everything on your own way here." i said "This is amazing. You mean seeing is just like listening." She replied "Yes, thats why some places feel like heaven for some people while it feels like hell for others. For a poor man a thousand dollars worth a million and for a rich man a thousand dollars worth a dollar." I said "What about the physical life we are living? Is it some sort of Astral plane?" She said "Yes but physical plane is a little different. We are being tested there." She started to fly again in the air. I said "Aunt, What is your name?" I was trying to figure out about the Dynamics of the Astral. I had asked the woman in the pyramid about her name but i couldnt understand her name. So i asked my aunt her name, because i knew her name. My Aunt said "Valer" or "Varel" I was shocked. This wasnt her name. I said "Why is your name different? Are you someone else? Are you sure you are my aunt????" She said "We talk a different language here. And you are not qualified enough to understand it yet." Well everything was like in a dream but i was fully concious. So i asked her to talk in her own language. She said something like "bgkghbbhhvhhvhbh" Like someone is talking while her mouth is full of water. Then suddenly she said "Now go." I said "Why, i want to stay..." She said "You have to go now." I said "No i dont want to go. I want to explore more." She said "Go." I blacked out. I was in the void. Was that a dream? Did i projected to API? What about interpreting the island? I got confused. So until next time i will think about what i experienced.

Astral is hard to understand really. I feel like i am a stranger in a strange land.
That's allright... I am OK. This happens every single day... It's all the same... But I am not blind!

Cloud

Brim ,  That is indeed a very interesting story.

I would say that was most definitely a projection and not a dream.
When you checked back to look at the API sign you made and found that it still reads the same thing confirms that it is a projection.In a dream , more likely than not you would find that the sign would not of read the same.

Gandalf

Birm_
Great post.
Regarding the man and woman you saw on the island: I think they are both astral constructs put there by someone, either on purpose or without realising. didnt someone try to put helpers there?

Because they are thought forms created by someone, 'energy programs' if you like, they can vary in their intelligence according to how well they were constructed.

I believe this is why you had problems communicating with them, as they were probably created by an english speaking person and they were not really designed with enough freedom to 'think' outside of this. Also, seeing how they were just an experiment I don't imagine they would be very helpful or intuitive either!

Interesting that the pyramid looks a bit like 'tomb raider'. This doesnt suprise me as Tomb raider is a popular game and the person who constructed the interior used this as inspirition, (esp torches that flame up!).

It makes sense that the interior is still in flux as no-one has settled on any final looks as yet. However most people are content with the outside.. this is why it is quite solid.... IMO this all fits in with the reality of the locale at the present time.

Your encounter with your aunt is very interesting. The problem is trying to figure out what she *actually said* as opposed to what *your mind* thinks she actually said; as you say, there is an 'interpreter effect' that we should take account of when communicating. I think this becomes easier as we get more used to astral realms but for a relative beginner like most of us here, is difficult.

However, from other accounts I have read, a person on the astral can sometimes adopt a different name to the one they had in their last life on earth.

Regards,
Douglas

Adrian

Greetings Gandalf,

quote:
Originally posted by Gandalf

Adrian_
I agree.
The current picture we have of the API is our starting point, and for better or worse is now the picture that is circulating around the board and being used (and I for one think its great, and not too complicated or cluttered!).

We MUST allow people to spend time getting used to it and projecting to it. Otherwise, I can tell you now, the whole thing will fail. The constant urge to tinker with the picture and constant modifications is the primary reason why other attempts of this nature have failed in the past. People were just getting used to visulisng the locale when someone altered the picture with more clutter. Later additions are indeed possible but these will occur at the Locale ITSELF, not on the picture!
So of course if you have a great idea for the locale thats fine, but this can be added to the locale itself, at least at this stage.

Regards,
Douglas

Yes you are absolutely correct.

The image must remain static as a starting point for visualisation and projection. All of the modifications are taking place at the locale itself and will continue to be so. The pyramid has already been given an entrance and with various "helpers" and other creations within.

This will definitely develop as time progresses, and ultimately it is for each and every person to make the most of it.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Kazbadan

I´m worried with something: somewhere in his last post, Birm asked if it was a dream or an API (what does that mean?: Astral Projection I...?). If astral projection is real, why does he was asking about that? Is AP like a dream or what? Many people say that obes, APs, etc, are more real that the reality itself, but sometimes they refer too that "it looks like a dream", and that is bad to listen, ´cause dream are just dreams, even if they are very beautiful (and i had in the past really very beatifull dream, amazing dreams- but they were dreams).

I love you!

Gandalf

Kazbadan_
It all depends on your definition of 'dreams'. Most people dismiss their nightime adventures as 'just a dream'.
IMO 'dreams', 'lucid dreams' and 'astral experiences' are in fact all facets of the same thing... they are all astral experiences. The only difference between them is the level of *conscious awareness*.

The three main levels are:

Dream level: almost none, the individual is at the mercy of his/her subconscious astral creations/scenarios.

Lucid dream: higher awareness. Almost normal. The individual can take control of the immediate astral eviroment as generated by his/her subconscious and modify it at will. Another possibility is to dissipate the local suroundings and emerge in the astral proper.

Astral experience: awareness at waking level (normal) or even higher. The individual is in the astral proper... 'nuff said!

Douglas

Gandalf

I forgot to add something:
An individual's awareness during a single session can waver between all three points during the course of the experience. Often people start at 'astral experience' level and drop down towards the end into 'dream' mode, where everything starts getting confused. In other cases the sequence might go the other way.

From reading Birm's account, I think he started off well but towards the end of the experience he dropped down to sub-lucid/dream level, which explains why his aunt started acting rather oddly towards the end; Bilm's mind would be tryng to see through the fog of confusion, trying to work out what was being said, which can lead to problems with interpretation.

I remember Frank always advised people to drop out of the expeience if they felt their awareness slip; they could then start again fresh later on.

Regards,
Douglas

Kazbadan

And why is that? Why does the level of awareness drops? What can be done do avod that? Does it happens all the time that you obe? In the near death experiences relates that i read, i didn´t saw antything that indicates that drop of level.  Why in near death exps. it´s different (aand in normal obes in RTZ?)?

sorry about so many questions!! but i´m curious about everything

thanks
I love you!

Gandalf

Kazbadan_

The difference between a conscious AP (whether into the astral or to the RT zone) and a 'near death experience' is the amount of energy involved.

You may want to refer to Robert Bruce's 'Astral Dynamics' for the lowdown on this but the jist is that during a near death experience the mind (and body) is mistaken into thinking that actual death has occured, therefor transfering huge amounts of (etheric) energy to the astral body. Of course, the individual has'nt died but gets to experience a hyper real obe, and a glimpse of what it is like when we leave our bodies behind for the last time.

In a conscious obe or phasing experience, where the individual is activly trying to bring on the experience, there is much less energy involved, hence many peoples interest in energy raising techniques (although some people have no problems with this area anyway).

To sum up, in a near death experience, the lucky individual gets to sample whats its like to be 'dead' in a physical sense, and the heightened sense of 'being alive' that goes with it. After experiencing this state, many people afterwards say that everyday physical awareness is like a half dead state in comparison. It makes you wonder just who is really 'dead'!

As for us trying to bring on such effects ourselves, the results are usually slightlty less striking but it is certainly possible with practice to achieve at least the same level of awareness as everyday life, if we practice enough.

Regards,
Douglas

LA FORET MAUVE

...and Api means Astral Pulse Island ! [;)]
Birm, nice experience ! But, that is just my opinion, i don't think that it was your aunt...hm just an intuition...[B)]

dino333

*panting* I finally finished reading all this. It sounds like an extremely clever idea and I shall try to get to the island asap. I still haven't had much progress in AP yet but maybe something like an island will help me focus. "See you all on de island!"

dino333

BTW, would anyone mind if I attempted to make a coral reef with fish?I am a diving enthusiast and would very much enjoy being able to teach some of you how to dive if you're interested. What better place than the astral?

Euphoric Sunrise

Diving! That sounds very cool indeed dino.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Nita

Hello Birn
  I saw them as wood with wood poles. They were flat and white.
I know that people have to visit the inside for it to be more set. The experience depends upon the person. I did not make them to speak in english but so everyone could understand them.
  I am a woman so the she isn't here was correct.
            Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Birm

Dear Nita,

Yes the signs are made of wood. I am very pleased and amazed about this! WOW!

Here is the latest experience:

Sunday morning. I woke up at 10:25 and decided to go to API. I started to do the triangle method, after a while i started to float over the ocean and i ended up to API. I looked at the signs first and tried to read them. I read the "to Pyramid" sign and entered the pyramid. The room was very solid this time. It was very real. There were doorways on the left and right walls. There were carvings on the opposite wall of the main entrance. The carvings looked like the eqyptian pictographic writings. In front of the opposite wall a man was standing. And a woman was standing next to the entrance. I took a look at the room on the right and the mummy was there so i decided to take a look at the other room. As i enter the room i saw a blackboard on the wall and a teacher with eyeglasses was giving a lesson. I looked around and i saw desks and students. It was a classroom. I sat one of the desks and tried to listen to the teacher. He was teaching about farming. He mentioned a big river. He told things about floods. I tried to talk to the students but they said "hush, listen to the lesson." I got out of the classroom and talked to the woman standing next to the door. I asked her name again and she said "stazz" then i said "never mind," I got out and walked to the right side. I saw a gray frozen man. I tried to wake him. I talked to him. I said "You should go deeper!" But i couldnt help. So I turned around and went to the dock. I saw someone next to the boat and he was frozen and gray too. I tried to wake him too but didnt work. So it was looking so real that i decided to enjoy the experiment and i started to examine the trees on the shore. Suddenly i saw a little boy sitting next to a tree. I said "Hi" and he said "Hi there" I said "What is your name?" He said "Andrea" I was suprised to understand his name. I said "Where are you from?" He said "Australia" I said "Are you a projector?" He said "No." I said "Are you living in the physical world?" He said "I lived once." I said "Why are you looking like a boy?" He said "Because, I want to look like this."I said can you help me to explore the island?" He said "Ok, lets go." We went to the frozen man on the shore. I tried to wake him again and I asked the boy about it. He said "No there is nothing you can do about him." I said "Why?" He said "He is not focused enough. He is in a lower level of conciousness." I said "Which focus level am i in now?" He said "Focus 27." I said "27???? Does Astral Pulse Island exist on Focus 27??" He said "No this place exists in all the planes. You are currently on level 27." I said "Why are you calling it 27?" He said "I am not. You understand what i am saying as Focus 27." I said "So that means your senses are different than my senses." He said "Yes. Some animals see the physical world black and white you know. But humans see in colors." I said "So which level is these frozen people?" He said "The one here is Focus 3 and the one over there is Focus 10. He is moving towards Focus 12 time to time as i see." I said "So I am seeing this place as i want to???" He said "Yes, your mind interprets the energy located here." I said "So i may not understand the things i had never seen before." He said "Not exactly. You may see a monster, but it can be someone hurt. He may be spreading negative energy around." I said "What do you see when you look at me?" A religious conversation started here. I dont want to share these conversations as they are very personal... But the last thing he said was "All of the religions point the same thing. The religions are tools for you to reach your goal." I said "What is the goal then?" He said "I would tell you but you wouldnt interpret it correctly. And I am forbidden to tell that." At that time my phone started to ring so the session had ended.
That's allright... I am OK. This happens every single day... It's all the same... But I am not blind!

Rob

Another great experience! Congrats! Sounds lik we've got quite a few residents and visitors on the island these days.
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Euphoric Sunrise

Fantastic Birm! You're providing me with more and more reason to keep trying to project to the island.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

jc84corvette

Birm,

I would make a new topic telling that story and you can post follow ups there. It sounds really interesting, life and death, and astral planes.[:P]

Jeff_Mash

Brim....just wanted to thank you for posting your experiences with the API.  I continue to find encouragement in your posts.  I don't know if you read my attempt to reach the API, but I'm definitely getting closer.  I think my astral navigation is a little off right now, because I ended up going to some pyramid in Peru!

You can read it here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7760
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Adrian

Greetings Birm,

Congratulations on another excellent experience [:)]

I am pleased you entered the pyramid. Nita had left some people there teaching things, it sounds as if there were some others Astral residents there as well. In fact, it sounds as if API could become a vacation place for Astral residents; that would be fun!

There seems to be people making it to the Island at a lower level of consciousness; if they are members here, it is only time before they level of consciousness matches API.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

jc84corvette

If you know anyone that doubts AP, you should have them read Birms post. It makes it VERY real!

Questions for Adrian and/or Birm:

How do we become residents of API? Do we have to die?

How did Nita put a teacher there? How was it done?

I plan on joining the Military, is there a way someone or me* I hope me* make a boot camp thing some place? That would be were I go 90% of the time.

ASunnieSpirit

I wouldn't be surprised if I was one of those frozen peope
(owing to my lack of experience)[:D]
lol!
Im walking on sunshine :)

Birm

Hi there,

First of all I want to thank you for your kind comments about my experiences.

quote:

Jeff wrote:

Brim....just wanted to thank you for posting your experiences with the API. I continue to find encouragement in your posts. I don't know if you read my attempt to reach the API, but I'm definitely getting closer. I think my astral navigation is a little off right now, because I ended up going to some pyramid in Peru!

Yes Jeff, I read your post and i have a few comments on it. Sometimes i end up on different islands or different places too. Whenever i realize that i am not on API, i start to float over the ocean again in order to find API. There are a lot of places to visit on the astral and API is just one of them.

quote:

Adrian wrote:

I am pleased you entered the pyramid. Nita had left some people there teaching things, it sounds as if there were some others Astral residents there as well. In fact, it sounds as if API could become a vacation place for Astral residents; that would be fun!

There seems to be people making it to the Island at a lower level of consciousness; if they are members here, it is only time before they level of consciousness matches API.

Yes Adrian there are other astral residents there. This was an unexpected thing for me. I never thought i would meet with a deceased person there. It was also a very educational experience. Our Astral Locale is becoming popular. [:)]

jc84corvette, I prefer asking these kind of questions to the people i meet in the astral. Because they know better about the environment as they are belonging there. And We are just visitors...

Tayesin

Hi All,
I went to the Island this afternoon,  my time, AEST....Night for most of you Americans.  And I was not sleeping at the time, I was just interested in going there to have a look.

Nice place you created, beautiful white sand and cool sea breezes.  I was to the left of the little dock and wrote with a stick in the sand..'Tay was here', couldn't help myself, LOL.[:D] I left the stick poking up out of the sand next to the 'T'.

Then I made my way to the little covered area, is that what is called a Cabanna ?  Sitting in a circle in the shade was a group of people, I finally got to meet Adrian and Nita, which was nice.  We all talked about the pyramid and how to bring it up to the way it was in it's pristine state with polished panels and internal workings etc.

After a while of sharing Loving energy I decided to go into the pyramid using it's original opening because I wanted to look at the four carved 'letters' under the Gable.  I finally got to run my fingers over them, that was a highlight for me.  Next I proceeded up the Grand Gallery to what is mis-named the King's Chamber and noticed that the stone trough (sarcophagus)was full of an energy and there was another door directly across from the Portcullis entrance, so I ventured up the steps to see what was in there.  What I saw was magnificent and I do not wish to describe it so as to not 'suggest' anything for other visitors to see.   But, it will really surprise you when you see it !!

I also discovered somethings on another part of the Island that sort of surprised me a little.  One being just how many visitors are arriving there, and many are not members of this forum.  Can't blame them though, it's got a nice feel about it already, just like any other holiday destination!  I could swear there was something like a Bar there, with people enjoying the atmosphere.  Maybe that was just my mind playing with itself, but it seemed very real at the time.

I carved something into one of the posts that hold up the roof of that little shady spot too, it is my sign.  You'd think I was over doing that kind of stuff at this age.  LOL.

Well that's my two cents worth again.

Love Always.