News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Locale

Previous topic - Next topic

LA FORET MAUVE

I AM TOTALLY AMAZED !!! [:O]
aaargh when i think that i did the image but i will be the
last to arrive on Api !!! [xx(]
Ok ! This night will be the good ! [|)]

Nagual

Don't worry, you won't be the last; I will be right behind you...  [|)]

It would be nice if people did not talk too much about what modifications they did to the island so that other people won't be influenced by that...  It's a lot more interesting/amazing when people can tell what you did while you kept it secret.  What do you think about that?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Gandalf

Tayesin_
Hey!
Were Adrian and Nita actually there at this time, what do you two have to say about this one?

If not then we have a case of astral constructs again, this time of real people; that might make things interesting when those people in question actually DO visit the island!

Unless you actually WERE there Adrian?

Regards,
Douglas

PS good account Tayesin, thanks for sharing!

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Gandalf
Were Adrian and Nita actually there at this time, what do you two have to say about this one?

Yes, even if they don't consciously remember the experience, I would be curious to know what they may have been doing around that time.  If they were sleeping, or thinking about the API, I could conceive that there may have been some interaction with them on a deeper, subconscious level.

I say this because I've had many projections where I have had conversations with family members in my house when, in reality, they were not physically there.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

jc84corvette

Please reply Adrian and Nitia, it sounds more interesting! [8D]

Hephaestus

Today is the first time ive seen anything regarding this Astral Pulse Island - but now I have every intention of trying to get there.

jc84corvette

You bet this is fun! Can't wait to AP and this will be my first destination!

Tayesin

Hi All,
I agree it would be nice if Adrian and Nita had a memory of the visit, it would serve the purpose of providing a proof that the Island is indeed a 'real' place.  

The group that was sitting under the shade of that roof structure appeared to me as indistinct, shadow-like,  until I called out a specific greeting.  At that point one person stood up and introduced himself as Adrian.  He wore a long-sleeved shirt that was predominantly blue, I noticed that as we shook hands, although I do not recall seeing any other detail of him.  I said something very specific to him, so it will be interesting to see if he does have a memory of it.  He said, "And this is Nita", while pointing across to the other side of the group.  I saw a woman with darkish hair, between five foot three and five foot five tall, approximately.  It's a bit hard to guage the height as I was standing and she rose to say hello, although I am sure she was shorter than me,  As far as most males go I am short, around five foot six.

What I did notice was that the structure was like something from Gilligan's Island!  Complete with table and bench seating.  Not sure if that is what is really there, it's just what i saw.

The reason I left my 'tag' on the beach sand and on one post of the little structure was to provide proofs for my experiment with travelling there.  So if anyone else sees them and can describe which post and what the specific sign is that I carved on it, then we have proofs.  It's my logical, scientific mind looking for the proofs, so please indulge me if you will, LOL.

After investigating the Pyramid I went to what you could call the back of the Island (from the view of looking at the picture provided on the site)and at some time during that I fell asleep, so anything that came after that may be nothing more than dream/fantasy, ie:- the thing that seemed to be a Bar with people enjoying the atmosphere.

I look forward to reading what others have to say on their adventures to this lovely Island.

Love Always.[:)]

P.S.  I have just had an interesting thought.  The next time I go I will take the form of a very specific Archetype, and choose a colour that would not normally be associated with it.n  Then there will be no doubting if anyone sees it.[:P]

jc84corvette

Hey Tay,

I made a new topic called API Experiences. I am waiting for Adrain to sticky it if he approves of it. I hope to see your post there about your API travels. Perhaps you could copy and paste them into my topic via reply? That would get things going and set an example![^]

Nita

Hello Tayesin
  You are correct that I was on the island and yes there is a cabana like something from Gilligans Island. It is a modification that was made by me so I had somewhere to sit. I am about 5ft 5 inches tall and I do have dark hair.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

bennypr2002

So Nita, Do you remember meeting Tay? Is that a confirmation, that you remeber the expirience as he did?? And remember the conversation??

-Benny

Hephaestus

Last night after seeing this thread I decided I was going to attempt to reach API, I layed there in bed trying to imagine myself reaching the island and I remembered there was a dock, so I imagined myself approaching the island in a boat - within my mind the boat kept changing until it was a pretty decent boat [;)]. Anyway I ended up falling to sleep and dreaming about something or other. What happened this morning was great, I was basically in the dream and it was the usual where you dont realise you're in a dream and then I started to wake up from it and BAM! I was on my boat heading towards API and this time I was conscious of what was happening, I reached the dock and departed the boat and as I stepped onto the beach it wasnt really a beach, it was sort of part sand part grass and I thought to myself this aint right and imagined a golden beach and WAM! suddenly the beach changed to this golden beach, I remember thinking about what someone said about writing their name in the sand near the dock with a stick and was going to take a look but didnt because I wanted to get to the pyramid. I headed towards to Pyramid to see if I could look inside and as I got closer I suddenly appeared within the pyramid possibly near the entrance - before me was this great long stretch of corridor and on each side of the corridor were doors and doors and more doors - I headed down the corridor looking in each of the room but there wasn't really much in them to be honest or at least nothing I can remember, there were people in the corridor, some were ordinary folk but some were sort of like zombies, they wernt all there if you know what I mean as though they wernt aware of their surroundings - I didnt try and speak to them because I was too interested in exploring the pyramids rooms - I apprached what I think was the centre of the pyramid because at this point the corridor broke into a fork, a corridor to my north east and a corridor to my north west so to speak. I didnt go down them because I noticed a door on my left and a door on my right, I remeber they had signs on the doors, the one on my right was a CCTV camera room and a sign on the door either said out of order or no entry - but me being who I am, entered the room, I attempted to get the cctv to work and it came on I was trying to see what was on the screen but then I awoke in my bed, my mother had woken me up (even though im off work the week and wanna lay in!!).

Now personally even though it was very vivid and I was 'conscious' of the whole thing and thought of the Astral pulse etc etc I think it was likely just a lucid dream, from what has been said from those who have already been inside of the pyramid it is different from what I experienced ie. I never encountered a school etc.
But it was a great experience none the less. I hope one day to actually get there. [|)]

Tayesin

[:P]    [:P]    [:P]    [:P]    [:P]    [:P]    [:P]    [:P]    [:P]

Thank You Nita.  

I do love what you did with the cabana, it really fits the atmosphere there.  Do you remember anything else?

Love Always.[:)]

Birm

I want to remind the projectors about one thing. When you enter the pyramid try to exit en re-enter. Because you may end up in a different place when you enter. I dont know the reason but sometimes when i enter and exit i find myself in a different place. But When i exit if i find myself in the island i can be sure that i entered the right pyramid.
That's allright... I am OK. This happens every single day... It's all the same... But I am not blind!

beavis

Birm, anything can be connected to anything in astral. Somebody else who entered the pyramid could have thought about that different place you went. The more links from A to B, or A to C to Z to B, the more likeley you will go to B if you start at A. If there was an A to K and a D to K, and you were thinking about A and D, you would be more likely to go to K than B.

If you find a path from A to M to N to O and back to A, then next time you can go from A straight to O. If you didnt find your way back, you have to store the memories in chain, and any break in the chain can make you forget. This way you can build a network of connected energies that you can go to, which makes it more real.

jc84corvette

Very nice summary Bevis!

Birm, thanks for the tip. It will help me.

GhostRider

I just want to say thank you to you guys for creating a place where a newbie can work the kinks out of his/her O.B.E.'ing skills.  And as soon as I can go where I "want" to go to I'll point my way to this island as it is, everytime I try I end up somewhere else, the last time I did, I think I got close, I was in water, deep, dark water, so I imagined a raft, that raft started grow (as I am afraid of deep, dark water in real life) untill it became a bigger boat, about twenty feet long with robots rowing for me and a couple main sails.  I finally bumped into an island but all the while I was in calm seas and deep fog, I couldn't see more than probably two hundred yards in front of me at the most.  so I felt like I was being wrapped up in it.  Next time, I might have more success. Then again, it might have been a VERY lucid dream, who knows...lol!
"

Birm

Hi there,

I had two seperate experiences in the last weekend.

On my first experience with API i was shocked! There were two islands! You could see one from the other. I thought i was in a wrong place so i blacked out conciously and tried to deepen my conciousness after then i travelled back. But there were two islands again!!! I landed on the first one. It was crowded. There was a group people sitting on the sands. And there were a lot of writings on the sands. I fly over the island and looked at the other one. It was the same island with the pyramid. I travelled to the second island, landed on the sands. It looked more solid to me. Everything was looking like the picture. I looked at the pyramid door. It was closed. I travelled to the first island again. I looked at the pyramid door and this one was open. So i decided to talk to someone. I stood next to a man and said "Hello", He said "Hi", then suddenly i found myself in my room. I was in Real time zone. This man was standing next to me in my room. I got confused. I talked with the man but i dont remember about the conversation now.

The second experience is as follows: I laid on my bed and started the triangle method. I had the intention to deepen the trance state as far as i could in order to get a better view. I had doubts about the last experience. After 15 minutes i started to hear voices. I concentrated on the voices i realized someone was talking to me. I started talking with the voice. We started to talk in turkish. I realized that i was translating the answers to english. The voice asked "Why are you repeating me?" I said i want to remember this conversation after the projection. The voice said "it is ok" I thought i might be talking to myself and i decided to travel to API. As i arrive i saw the two islands again. I said "I am doing something wrong!" I went to the first island and saw those people there again. I saw a cabin on the right side of the island. I travelled to the second island again and pyramid door was closed. And nobody was there. I went back to the first island. I looked for Andrea. (I met with him before on API.) I found him and asked "What happened here?" He said "This usually happens..." I said "What are you doing here." He said "My job is to wait here." I said "Are you waiting the island?" He said "Yes. I keep track of the changes." I said "There is an island over there." He said "Yes they made it a while ago." I said "It is crowded here" He said "This usually happens in the astral. Some places become popular time to time." I said "I have to go, i have got some work to do." He said "See you later." I got up to write the experience down.
That's allright... I am OK. This happens every single day... It's all the same... But I am not blind!

Van-Stolin

Now Adrian has to show up to confirm, man this is so cool.  Brim, if you remember could you describe what the people looked like and if there were anybody there that didn't look human or astral entities?  This is going to be a cool meeting place!
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Nay

Wow! that is AWESOME, Birm!  I tried last night..but fell asleep..lol Must go to bed a wee bit earlier I think.  My visuals were pretty good but could be better, I am going to print out the picture of the Island so I may look at it thru out the day.

Congrats again!

Nay.

Birm

quote:
Brim, if you remember could you describe what the people looked like and if there were anybody there that didn't look human or astral entities?

Well on the first island my sight was never clear enough to identify the people or entities clearly. Only the cabin was solid. There were writings on the sands but they were unreadable. But on the new island everything was clear and real.

I am just posting my observations. I dont want to comment on them.

quote:
Wow! that is AWESOME, Birm! I tried last night..but fell asleep..lol Must go to bed a wee bit earlier I think. My visuals were pretty good but could be better, I am going to print out the picture of the Island so I may look at it thru out the day.

Hi Nay,

I fell asleep sometimes too. So trying in the morning is better. Or try when you came home after work before having dinner. Actually i looked at the picture a few times since it has been posted.

Best Regards,

Novice

I just made my first visit to API today. I hadn't read this thread in awhile, but I went back and read the last few pages to catch up. I'm not sure how much of my experience 'jives' with others, but I'll post what I experienced:

Went deeper into meditation. I began to visualize the island. I'm then flying over the ocean approaching it. I step onto the sand, its a white sand. I look around, but don't sense/see anyone else. I walk out onto the dock and look out over the ocean. I can barely see a reef under the water. I turn around and walk back onto the beach. I perceive a small, round hut type thing on the edge of the trees and beach. I don't sense any walls, but somehow I sense the roof. Its made of dried palm leaves.

I walk through the trees to the pyramid. I float up along the walls of the pyramid and the sides feel rough and rocky. I go up to the very top of the pyramid, and I sense the sides along the top are smoother. I also get the impression of hyroglyphs on this part. I can't see them well, but I sense a pretty blue color in them. I look down over the island, then glide down the side and back onto the ground.

I look around again and don't sense anyone. I then yell out "Is anyone there!" But I don't sense an answer. Then I yell "Novice is here". But again, I don't sense any response.

I look at the side of the pyrmaid I'm facing, but I don't see an entrance. I go towards my right and sense that there's an opening there. I walk inside and get the feeling that its dimly lit, not bright at all. I think there may have been steps leading slightly upwards, but I couldn't get a good 'read' on it. I didn't feel like I was getting anything clearly. I exit and walk back out onto the beach. I went back to the small hut type thing and made something under it. We'll see if anyone sees/senses it.

I then walked to the edge of the water and yelled out that I was leaving. But again, I didn't get any response.

Reality is what you perceive it to be.

veliki grizli

Hi I am new here!

Does Astral pulse Island or Astral locale really exist temporarili exist in Astral?

Van-Stolin

Seems to be that way.  I hope I can go there soon, to meet all you people.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Hephaestus

If anyone sees a boat tied to the dock or floating around let me know! [|)]