News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Locale

Previous topic - Next topic

sstonevenuss

If I could recount all of the things in my life that are real, conditions, people, etc...that started out as thoughts, stories my mom and I made up and kept talking about through my life, ideas, images I held in my mind, dreams, longings....

bottom line is: the things people and places that exist in my everyday life all started out as a thought, as conciousness...

manifestation is as real as real gets.

It is the human experience to be God and still wonder if God exists!!!

Logic

quote:
Can we make waterfalls please. I like waterfalls!!!

Someone should manifest some surreal waterfalls like this [:P]
http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/large/10048000/10048540.jpg
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Makaveli

Are there going to be scheduled meeting times at APL anytime soon?

Euphoric Sunrise

quote:
Originally posted by Mustardseed

Can we make waterfalls please. I like waterfalls!!![8D]

Actually it would be pretty cool to have a waterfall down one (or more) of the sides of the pyramid. Perhaps even down the entrance and it could split in two and fall either side of the doorway or something. Just a though [:P]

I'm surprised at how quiet API talk has gotten. A few weeks ago people were raving about it and now it hardly seems like anybody is talking about it at all. Do people still visit regularly?
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Nagual

I think most people are still trying to get there...  At least I am.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Logic

I haven't been there yet.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Hephaestus

An idea for those who can project but cant find/reach the Astral Pulse Island.
When you project request your higher self to give you a map to get from your location to the AP Island - I have no idea what will happen but it may help. [;)]

veliki grizli

Can you answer me , it tihi Astral ireland created yet or not

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by veliki grizli

Can you answer me , it tihi Astral ireland created yet or not

Yes the Astral Pulse Island has been created and is still being created, it has been visited by by many members here and 2 members have even come back with memories of meeting eachother there.

spiral

Ooooh! I wanna go there.
As soon as I can control my OBEs better that'll be one of my first stops.
How about putting out a call for some astral musicians and having an astral concert.[:D]
Maybe jim morrison if he's still hangin around the astral.. hmmm, or perhaps we could just manifest a band.
Either way, what an awesome incentive to astral travel.

Spiral

glowsoftly

I think I might have gone to AP Island last night.

I was with two of my guides, I didn't plan to go there, my guide took me there. We arrived at night and walked onto the beach. There was a wooden shack/building. It was sort of like a bar/cafe place. There was a sign above it which said Astral Pulse something? I didn't get the last word. There were about 20 or so people there. We sat down together then a younger goodlooking guy and an older guy came and sat down with us. We chatted about how beautiful it was there. I remember very clearly seeing this tribal guy dancing in the middle of the room...he had tatoos on his face..curves with dots around them. I asked who he was, the older guy said he always hung out there. He looked like he was straight out the jungle...really indigenous sort of person.

Anyone ever seen anything like this?...I'm still reading this thread, so sorry if this is a stupid question.

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by glowsoftly
I asked who he was, the older guy said he always hung out there.

So in your estimation, would you say he was hung well? [:D]
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

glowsoftly

[:I] I didn't look Jeff and well...I wouldn't like to say.

You can go off people you know [;)]

math

Hi guys I just started reading this topic sounds great. Can someone point me in the right direction of the definitive picture for API? I think I read somewhere there was a web page devoted to it?

Thanks

Math

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by math

Hi guys I just started reading this topic sounds great. Can someone point me in the right direction of the definitive picture for API? I think I read somewhere there was a web page devoted to it?

Thanks

Math

Here you go: http://www.astralpulse.com/locale
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

math

Thanks, it looks great. I'll try visualising it during some of my mind taming exercises.

Makaveli

I had an experience where someone may have been asking me about API.  This morning I had 5 very short LD's that I kept phasing in and out of.  Then I became conscious and thought I was in the physical lying in bed because everything looked the same and I could feel the covers over me just like normal.  Then someone I couldn't see came up behind me and grabbed my hands which then started vibrating and they said something about island music and I think they asked me if I wanted to go to the island and I thought they meant API at the time.  

I still was thinking I was in the physical because of how real it was and I started slowly floating across the bed which startled me and it ended.  I'm not sure if this was an LD or someone trying to take me to API or maybe some other place but it was the first time in a while that I didn't panic and screw up a AP or LD when it came on.  Edit: I just realized that I may have been pulled out by someone because I started sliding across the bed after hearing the voice and having my hands grabbed.  

Ultraveil

Hi, I was wondering if building an astral lighthouse just off the shoreline of astralpulse land would help guide travellers towards it. It could be brilliant white and have a rotating beacon emiting and entire specrta of astral light in all directions.

quetzalcoatl

Maybe someone who is good at this sort of thing should project a Mr. Rork figure and Tattoo.  Remember? The guys from fantasy island.  "Smiles, everyone.  Smiles."

Windameir

Makaveli,
Great story [:D]
Its quite possable that a helper, permanant resident of the Non Physical environment, or Part of your higherself what I would call a guide was trying to help you get out of your body. Have you been thinking about visiting the Island a lot?. Its sounds like you were so close but just got a little excited.

I have read so many accounts that have this same type of experience described. Sounds like your doing great! good luck and remember there is nothing to be afraid of, If for some reason you get scared just project the feeling of love at whatever is scaring you and that should take care of it.

Blackstream

First off, I want to say this sounds really cool and that I encourage this.  I haven't obed (although I have lucid dreamed) yet, but this will be my first destination when I do the next of either.

I'm curious about something though.  I can understand the idea of the island existing because of all the hundreds of people focusing on the island.  However, there is a problem with leaving a mark on the island and that's that there is only person thinking on that object.  Wouldn't that make leaving and verifying signs left on the island rather difficult?  If 100s of people are needed to solidify the island, then you might need quite a few people to solidify signs too?  Just wondering.  Or do signs get a sort of extra permenence because they exist in the same realm?
There is no spoon

Hephaestus

I wonder if one has the capability of destroying Astral Pulse Island. Not that i'd try it of course. [}:)] [:P] [;)]

Eol007

Hi all,

Thought it time to introduce myself and wish you all well. I am one of those slack people who has been lurking the site since off an on for about 5 odd years now, but have put a few posts in of late. You certainly have built a great place here and wonderful rapport with each other. I for one have not consciously projected for some time as I had been working on other aspects of development, but was lucky enough to attend the Buckland Hall workshop last year!

I have been quite a number of semi-lucid dreams of late with only some minor control, but had remembered what I thought just to be a silly one within the last week or so.

I found myself at a beach bar which had a big Astral Pulse sign. There seemed to be other people there. They all looked like they were well pleased to be there (a few grins had)! Can't remember much more than that sorry to say! So on awaking I had let the memory go, because I had thought that perhaps I was overdoing my interest in the AP site generally. Let me know if am on the wrong track on this one or not? Either way it's a good lesson to learn from. Perhaps catch you there sometime (if I can remember that is).

Wishing you all well the project!

Cheers for now,

Stephen

hannerl

As a relative newcomer, your idea is excellent and I would be pleased to participate but I am not quite sure how I could do so.  I have yet to have an AP but continue to Insertpractice as often as possible.  
quote:
Originally posted by Adrian

Greetings everyone,

This is a copy of a post from another topic, in which I have introduced a concept that I have been considering for quite some time. Actually it is more than a mere concept, as I am very confident that it would function as planned. It does of course require considerable planning, and hence this new topic for initial discussion purposes. Accordingly, all comments, contributions and ideas are most welcome.

Here is my original proposal:

I have been contemplating the concept of the "Astral locale" meeting place for quite some time, have researched it, and I am quite sure it could work very well indeed.

I don't want to go into too many details at this juncture, but it would work something like this.

We would find (perhaps with the help of people here) a first rate graphic artist to create an Astral locale as a detailed graphic which would be posted here in the forums under a project topic created for the purpose. We can all have a say in the construction and features. The Astral locale would anyway need to be very carefully thought out, and have a varied and interesting selection fo features such diverse features as meeting places and "doorways" to other realms, e.g. the realms of the Elements, as well as a portal for other parts of the Astral. Beyond that, we are quite literally only limited by the imagination, and the skills of the graphic artist.

The very creation of the locale itself will give it an initial Astral presence - everything created in the imagination is created in the Astral initially - but usually only transiently. The graphic would be posted here as the reference point for phasing - similar to the imagery of the Monroe tapes, except we would all us the same imagery - the Astral locale. Everyone can participate in this! Those that can phase already will be able to phase to the locale in the Astral and meet with others. Those that cannot yet phase will start with a sort of meditation, which will consist of a degree of relaxation, while keeping the image in mind while imagining travelling and being there. After mentally arriving the traveller would mentally walk around the locale, observe the features and meet and communicate with others. Soon enough, a simple mental presence will be achieved which might or might not be perceivable by the other participants. Over time however, with repeated practice, the mental presence will become stronger and stronger, and soon become a full Astral phased presence perceivable by all present at the locale at the time. As more and more people participate, the Astral locale will become more and more "solid" and permanent, and more and more energetic. This is how locales are created by the Astral residents themselves - repeated use of a created locale gives it permanency.

This will not only provide the possibility for a shared Astral experience, but at the same time provide those that cannot yet phase the focal point and motivation to succeed, and supported by everyone else. Experiences and notes can be compared here. The doorways and portals can then be used for onward exploration. I think this would provide a multitude of purposes, including but not limited to assisting people in the phasing process, providing a meeting place, and performing group activities such as retrievals and exploration. I would hope that it would be possible to attract the presence of permanent Astral residents - helpers, guides and many others. It could also be potentially used as a place for meeting deceased relatives, friends and loved ones, by incorporating the methods of Bruce Moen and his friends.  

I would be interested to get some feedback on this idea.

With best regards,

Adrian.

thelou

Hay where did everybody go?

I am new here and have learned allot reading all of the different posts.

Would all the people that were posting about API last year please come back?  This has been great motivation for so many people.  Will you please start sharing your experiences with us again?

Thelou
What ever the mind of man can conceive, and believe, it can achieve.  Napoleon Hill

There is no spoon.

Life is a dichotomy within an enigma, based upon dogma affecting karma...... Or my dogma ate my karma....