News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Locale

Previous topic - Next topic

LA FORET MAUVE

BUT !
I checked the picture on my desktop and...
look very very closely at the right of the island...isn't it a little boat ?[:O]

Birm

Oh my god, you are right!!! I never realized it as a boat when i was looking at the picture...

This is amazing!
[:O][:)]
That's allright... I am OK. This happens every single day... It's all the same... But I am not blind!

Adrian

Greetings Birm,

Thank you very much indeed for your feedback as a pioneering visitor [:)] It looks as it API is taking shape nicely before we are really focussing on it.

We have alot planned for API as things progress, this is going to be quite something!

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

LA FORET MAUVE

quote:
Originally posted by Birm

Oh my god, you are right!!! I never realized it as a boat when i was looking at the picture...

This is amazing!
[:O][:)]

I think this is an important point ! You didn't knew there was a boat there but you saw it...Why ?
Maybe because someone else saw it and made it "alive" during visualisation.
Maybe because you noticed it without knowing it ?
Or...i don't know...any idea ?

Zonmezz

Everyone would have subconsciously caught that boat regardless of whether they consciously saw it or not, at least according to what I've read on that type of thing. So the boat being rock solid there is easy to understand. The fact that you can't get through the trees and the island is so big isn't easy to understand. Maybe someone's imagination is a little to powerful or something.

Jason.
I think it's time we blow this scene
Get everybody & the stuff together
Ok 3_2_1
Let's Jam!

Birm

quote:
Originally posted by Adrian

Greetings Birm,

Thank you very much indeed for your feedback as a pioneering visitor [:)] It looks as it API is taking shape nicely before we are really focussing on it.

We have alot planned for API as things progress, this is going to be quite something!

With best regards,

Adrian.

Greetings Adrian,

I should be the one that thanks you and Mr.Bruce for such a great site, valuable information and great discussion forums.

See you all on the API. [;)]
That's allright... I am OK. This happens every single day... It's all the same... But I am not blind!

Adrian

Greetings Birm,

quote:
Originally posted by Birm
Well, I actually start with meditating first. While breath meditation goes on i try to relax as i can. After a while i stop breath meditation and try to hear and see with my astral senses. At that point i may see various images and visions. If the visions are not clear enough to me. I start trying the triangle method in order to get to a higher level of conciousness. I try to look deeper to the visions next time. If the vision is clear enough i start to watch the visions. At that point i may loose my conciousness in the visions. (Sometimes i feel the seperation here, sometimes i dont) Then i realize that i am in a lucid dream at that point. (Focus 22) I start flying over an ocean. The ocean has deep blue colors. I look at the ocean while flying. Then i arrive at the Astral Pulse Island. I land on the sands first and walk around the island if i can meet someone.

Thanks very much indeed for this explanation [:)]

I like this method very much, and is more or less inline with my suggested method on the web page. I wonder if, for the benefit of the future participants you could explain:
quote:

After a while i stop breath meditation and try to hear and see with my astral senses. At that point i may see various images and visions. If the visions are not clear enough to me. I start trying the triangle method in order to get to a higher level of conciousness.

Also, do you do this at any time of day, or upon waking early in the morning for example when the body is still very relaxed?

Thanks again.

With best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

kifyre

Hi Folks,

I've been following this thread for ages. Count me in, and be on the lookout for me too. :)

All the best,

Mark

Birm

Greetings Adrian,

quote:

After a while i stop breath meditation and try to hear and see with my astral senses. At that point i may see various images and visions. If the visions are not clear enough to me. I start trying the triangle method in order to get to a higher level of conciousness.

Ok i will go in detail:

As an engineer i always try to identify things, how they happen, the reasons behind them and their benefits.. I have been trying to identify my astral senses for a month and i think we can still feel these senses while we are wide awake. But in the astral these senses are far more stronger. Let me give an example: Now close your eyes and look behind your eyelids, dont try to imagine anything just watch! You started to see some images right? But they were very blurry, dark and unshaped. While i am doing breath meditation in order to relax my physical body. I also wait for these visions to become clearer. After a while they will become perfectly clear. Some times they can move into a rectangle. Just like wathcing them in a movie screen. These show me that i am achieving an altered state of conciousness.

The process is simple i think. The most important things are:

i never try to visualize anything,
i never try to have control over the visions,
i never try to feel my physical body.

quote:

Also, do you do this at any time of day, or upon waking early in the morning for example when the body is still very relaxed?

You can do it any time of the day. I wear a black bandage over my eyes in order to avoid daylight.

Waking early in the morning has far more benefits i think but i can only do it on weekends. When i wake in the morning, i lay on my bed and i read for about 20 minutes in order to wake my conciousness. I dont eat anything. I dont do any physical activity. I just try to wake my conciousness. After then i lay down and start the breath meditation.

When doing in the morning i feel like i am trying to stay awake and keep my conciousness aware. While on the other hand when projecting from wide awake i am trying to fall asleep while keeping my conciousness aware.

Hope this was helpful,

Adrian

Greetings Birm,

Thank you very much indeed for clarifying your method. In fact, the method you are using is one which I rate extremely highly; no doubting its effectiveness. This is phasing in its absolute terms.

Achieving the "Astral screen" effect is crucial to success, after that it is a matter of entering the screen. This leads me to another couple of questions for the benefit of those following this method:

1) How do you "feel" for your Astral senses?

2) How many months of practice did it take you to achieve the Astral screen stage? I think many people see the hypnagogic imagery, but never reach the Astral stage from what I read in the forums.

3) Do you lose the feeling of your physical body completely during this process, or care you still aware of it while phasing?

Thanks again.

With best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Birm

quote:

Greetings Birm,

Greetings Adrian,
quote:

Thank you very much indeed for clarifying your method. In fact, the method you are using is one which I rate extremely highly; no doubting its effectiveness. This is phasing in its absolute terms.

Well I didnt know i was phasing, i thought i put it all together from what i read. So i am glad to hear that this method is known by other projectors. I think everyone can project using this method because it is easy and very effective. Especially for learning the astral senses i think.
quote:

Achieving the "Astral screen" effect is crucial to success, after that it is a matter of entering the screen. This leads me to another couple of questions for the benefit of those following this method:

1) How do you "feel" for your Astral senses?

Well i developed a technique named Triangle Method which you can find in the Astral conciousness forums. What i did was to examine the feelings and senses i am experiencing in the astral. I thought if i could get used to these feelings i would be able to travel through astral anytime i want. All i needed was to remember the senses and to concentrate on them.

So on experimenting the senses i realized a sound coming from my ears when i wake up in the morning. This sound seemed like it is always there. You can find the details on The Triangle Method topic. I experimented with the sound furhter. When i am in the astral i dont hear such sound. But on the other hand when i enter the seperation process i may hear it getting louder and louder. While it is getting louder it mixes with animal screams or human voices.

In Turkey there is a word when you hear a ringing sound in one of your ears saying "Someone is thinking about you." I wonder if this saying has any relations...

Astral senses are a lot different than physical senses so describing them is very hard. I mean i feel like i am trying to describe the seeing sensation to a blind person when i try to describe my astral senses.

There is a discussion on Astral Experiences forum i made with TheLunatic about this. You can find it. The topic is named "OOBE I just had! - Extended Discussion"...

quote:

2) How many months of practice did it take you to achieve the Astral screen stage? I think many people see the hypnagogic imagery, but never reach the Astral stage from what I read in the forums.

It took only one month actually. I first experienced the astral screen while i was experimenting with the BWGEN. I was trying the Deep Mind IV preset. That was an experimentation so i was trying to see what happens when i use Bwgen. So i was a passive observer. I was letting the images and visions come and go just as letting the thoughts come and go when meditating. I think the hypnagogic imagery is some sort of thinking but thinking with the imagery instead of words. Seeing the hypnagogic images happens in an altered state of mind. But if you want to project you will have to move into a deeper state of mind. I dont use Bwgen. I even uninstalled the program. But it really helps for the newbies i think.

I also want to say that some people are reaching the astral stage but never realize they reached it. They think they are just seeing hypnogogic imagery. Because they dont know what they will feel or see when projecting. Also their expectations are always different than what they will encounter.

quote:

3) Do you lose the feeling of your physical body completely during this process, or care you still aware of it while phasing?

In RTZ: I can feel my body. I can feel both my physical senses and astral senses at the same time...

In Astral Plane: I Completely loose the physical body feelings...

I had a lot of experiments on this. First of all i have to tell you that you will feel a body. But it is not your physical body. You will feel arms, legs, hands, toes... So you will feel you are still aware of your body. But YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF IT. At least in my experience... I came to this conclusion by trying to move my muscles while projecting. I was in the astral plane and i was in some sort of Lucid dream. There were people around, trees, things... I wondered if i could be able to move into RTZ from there. So as Mr. Bruce said i tried to feel my physical body at the same time. I tried to feel both of my bodies. But i couldnt feel my physical body. So i tried to raise my right hand. All the visions around me melted away and i was forcing my self to move my right hand i felt totally paralyzed. Within tree seconds i moved my right hand and opened my physical eyes at the same time. I was forced myself back into my physical body. My body was numb, i felt very tired and i wanted to sleep. I realized i was laying down on my bed that moment. I slowly started to forget about the scenery in the astral as i was focusing on the Real world.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Greetings Birm,

Thank you very much indeed for your further explanations!

Yes, the process you are using to Astral project is most definitely phasing, there is no doubts about that at all.

Andthank you once again for sharing your methods with everyone![:)] For the benefit of those who are interested in Birm's "Triangle Method", the topic is here:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6762

I would highly recommend everyone reviews this topic, it contains much useful information.

One followup question I would like to ask is regarding the Astral senses you focus on to project. I know about focussing on the brow chakra, the third eye, but could you say more about the Astral hearing. I don't really have a CD player or whatever to try as you suggested. Is the Astral noise you rfer to like a fairly high pitched tone in your ears?

It makes tremendous sense to focus on the Astral body as well if possible. The Astral body can be sensed by relaxing, and extending the awareness a few millimetres out from the physical. The Astral body can be sensed as a sort of energy glow, not easy to describe, but unmistakable when you feel it. I know someone in fact who simply feels his Astral body and then simply stands up with it leaving the physical lying or sitting down. This is definitely well worth experimenting with. And thanks again Birm for sharing your work with us.

Just a couple more questions: when you get to the Astral screen stage, do you simply get sucked into the scene in the screen, or do you have to consciously project through it?

How often did you use BWGEN with Deep Mind IV before you saw the screen for the first time, and how often did you practice this process before succeeding?

Thanks again!

With best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Birm

Greetings Adrian,
quote:

One followup question I would like to ask is regarding the Astral senses you focus on to project. I know about focussing on the brow chakra, the third eye, but could you say more about the Astral hearing. I don't really have a CD player or whatever to try as you suggested. Is the Astral noise you rfer to like a fairly high pitched tone in your ears?

Well First of all i have to tell you that when i am in the astral i dont hear such sound. But I hear it when i lie in my bed and try to sleep. It takes about 5 minutes for the sound to start ringing. And in the morning when i wake up i can hear it before i focus into the real world.

Yes it is a fairly high pitched tone in my ears. In one of my experiments i realized that it gets louder when the vibrations come all over you. It is like you are standing on a railway and you hear a train is coming from miles away, you hear it, you wait for it, as the train gets closer the rails start to shake, you can feel the train is coming as its noise gets louder...

In my experience i think it is something like the hypnagogic images, so maybe we can call it "hypnagogic sound." Triangle method utilizes the hypnagogic sounds while phasing utilizes hypnagogic images. Here is a comparison of the two methods:

When you relax and wait for the hypnagogic images, they start to appear slowly, changing shape every moment.
When you relax and wait for the hypnagogic sound, the sound is hard to hear at first.

As you get deeper on your relaxation:
The hypnagogic images start to be meaningful to you, you start to identify the images.
The hypnagogic sound sorrounds you, you feel like you are in an other room than yours, but you can hear the physical sounds clearly so your mind confirms that you are still in your room, in your physical body.

As you get more deeper on your relaxation:
The hypnagogic images become visions, images become 3D, Scenery sorrounds you.
The hypnagogic sound becomes a part of the room you are in. You can hear a few words or sounds, but you can realize that you had heard these a few hours ago. I once heard my partner saying "We did a good work here." He told this 5 hours before and it was definitely his voice.

As you get deeper and deeper on your relaxation:
You start to loose your conciousness, it is hard to hold on and concentrate on your breathing at this point. Because you can hardly hear or feel your breathing...
The hypnagogic images move away from you, You are like in a cinema, looking at the movie screen... Hypnagogic visions are on the screen.
The hypnagogic sound is all that you can clearly hear. The physical sounds are coming from far away, Its like you are in another room and you put your ear on the wall to hear them. Just like the movie screen. You are in "somewhere you dont know" and you are hearing the physical sounds from a radio.

While entering the Astral Plane (Phasing Method):
You are sucked by the movie screen unconciously, Blackout may occur, you may loose your conciousness at this point, You may fall asleep as a reflex... If you had an intention you will find yourself there, if you didnt have an intention you will be in the void. You wont feel your physical body anymore...

While entering the Real Time Zone (Triangle Method):
The hypnagogic sounds get louder as the vibrations start all over your body, You start to hear a lot of noises, you can hear animal and/or human screams,  you can hear people talking... Suddenly all the sounds and vibrations dissapear and you find yourself in your room.

quote:

Just a couple more questions: when you get to the Astral screen stage, do you simply get sucked into the scene in the screen, or do you have to consciously project through it?

Well sometimes i do and sometimes i dont... In the Astral screen stage i dont do anything but i wait for a deeper state of conciousness. After a while two things may happen: If i had an intention to do something before i start i usually find myself there, otherwise i will find myself in the void where "nothing" sorrounds me. If i find myself in the void i conciously decide to project anywhere i want. But i have to tell you that i usually forget about the real world while i am in the void. So i may forget about my experiments and i may project to unexpected places.

quote:

How often did you use BWGEN with Deep Mind IV before you saw the screen for the first time, and how often did you practice this process before succeeding?

Actually it was on my second trial with bwgen, I was counting the sounds instead of counting my breathing. On my first trial i felt a swaying sensation over my body, and on my second trial i saw the Astral screen. I experimented with bwgen for a week and then i uninstalled it. Because i dont need it anymore.

I learned to project in a month, every single day i worked on it, I spent three weekends at home trying to project. I read a lot, and i decided not to read so much. I decided not to use a method but to put it all together in order to learn the basics of it and discover a new method that suits me fine.

Last word: "If you want to do it, you will have to work hard."

With best regards,

Gandalf

Adrian_
I get the 'cinema screen effect', or focus22, fairly regularly now. Luckily for me, I am a bit of a natural nowadays, in that I randomly wake up during the night in exactly the right frame of mind to bring on the effect. This occurs about twice a month or so. I then just concentrate on the images.
In answer to your query, I find that I can just lie back and observe these scenes,  which are like 3d video except much more real, or I can try to enter the scene and enter the astral itself.
I find that in order to do this I have to will myself forwards. If I do this hard enough I will move quickly forward and enter the astral scene properly.
However, this is just my experience, others may find themselves 'sucked' towards it, but this has never been my experience.

Douglas

PS Next time I get the 'screen effect' I will try to cocus on the API. If I get a chance to walk/fly around the island I'll report back and let you know.
As I said before in another post, although its good to plan ahead and organise group visits, I think firstly we should just try to get as many people to visit it as possible, even on their own, as the more who visit it, the more solid it becomes.

btw well done Birm for making it first!
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Birm

quote:
btw well done Birm for making it first!

Thank you Gandalf. I hope to see other people in API soon as possible.

I started to feel a doubt about my visit because nobody else has visited there yet. So i put up two welcome signs on the sands. Whenever i go there again i find them. If anybody goes there please let me know about the signs. Read them and tell me what is written please. So i can be sure i am successful.

Btw pyramid has an entrance now but it is too dark inside... I didnt put the entrance there tough...

Adrian

Greetings Birm,

Thank you very much indeed for your feedback. API is being worked on, and in due course should have some excellent features [:)]

I am not too surprised you haven't seen anyone, not too many people know about it as yet, and those who do will be trying to visit at different times, and many of which will be by mental projection at this stage. In an Astral state is is often difficult to perceive the much finer density of the Mental body.

I would ask people to keep API in mind as often as possible and to try to travel there by Mental and Astral projection at every opportunity. In particular, as Gandalf has suggested, if you wake up a couple of hours or so before normal, instead of going straight to sleep again, try to go straight into phasing mode by holding the image of API in mind and visualising yourself travelling there.

We will have an official launch and organised times soon.

With best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Nita

Hello Everyone
  Adrian asked me to add some astral enhancements to the locale. He mentioned also that someone had been leaving signs around. I saw one that said this way to the pyramid. I also saw another one that said fish.
  I added a doorway to the pyramid. I also added guides inside of the pyramid. They are depending upon what you want to see a egyptian female that looks like a tomb painting, an egyptian male that looks like a tomb painting. A representation of Anubis being the teacher about egyptian science and instructing everyone. I do have the mummy waundering around trying to wrap up his bandages and saying Hello to everyone who visits his tomb.
  I had not read the comments on this subject for a while. I just told Adrian I had made enhancements. Torches will flare up once you get inside of the pyramid.
  Nita
www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Euphoric Sunrise

Hi everyone!
I hadn't even heard of this until just now when i saw the new section for it (man, this place is growing and growing![:P]), but i have to say that it's a fabulous idea and it seems ot be coming along nicely. I can't project or phase yet, but i have been tryign breifly for the last couple of nights and had some sort of success. I look forward to making it to the island one day soon and hopefully seeing others there too![:D]

One question: will the island be just an astral representation of the boards? What i mean by that is, will there be a specific section on island for astral chat, a section for magic, a section for general metaphysics etc or is it just a general area for people to visit, explore and converse?
I don't mind either way, i'm just curious [:)]
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Birm

quote:

He mentioned also that someone had been leaving signs around. I saw one that said this way to the pyramid. I also saw another one that said fish.

Hey this is great... This proves that the island EXISTS there...

quote:

I added a doorway to the pyramid. I also added guides inside of the pyramid. They are depending upon what you want to see a egyptian female that looks like a tomb painting, an egyptian male that looks like a tomb painting. A representation of Anubis being the teacher about egyptian science and instructing everyone. I do have the mummy waundering around trying to wrap up his bandages and saying Hello to everyone who visits his tomb.

I will take a look at the enhancements, and report back!

With Best Regards,

Rob

Brim - just to confirm - that what you left on the signs right (what Nita found)?! (hehe a nice little proof for astral projection"

Damn this sounds like an exciting project!!
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Birm

quote:

Brim - just to confirm - that what you left on the signs right (what Nita found)?! (hehe a nice little proof for astral projection"

Yes, i still cant believe it, i wish Nita would find them without Adrian's request to look for them. But anyway this is a real proof for myself. I am highly motivated right now on this. Everybody has their own will to believe it. I believe it and thats what bothers me.

I am very happy to prove i can project there to myself.

The sings were a little different but this is acceptable. I will go there myself to see how they look like... There must be the word "Welcome" there... And not fish but dock...

But reading is interpreting so i can accept it as true...
But i can be sure if Nita would tell us what were the signs made of...
Were they wood or metal?

I can pm anyone the correct answer before nita answers...

My Astral research goes on!!!
[:)]

Baguaguy

Anybody mind if I build a small surf shop?

Baguaguy

Ill give neijia lessons there too.

Kazbadan

I think we should creat something bigger than that island. It´s a starting phase, so why we don´t put more images and ideas before the final image (the one- very good- that Foret Mauve posted).

My idea it´s that we could create something similat to Tolkien world in the Silmarillion: the house of Valares, the gods. The island it should be like great plains, with very soft grass. At the center, the meeting point, it would exist 2 trees (this ideas are from Tolkien): one with light green foliage, with golden water falling from there, and other tree with dark foliage, but with a silver liquid. The trees would produce a nice light effect, much more beautiful and oniric than the effects produced by tree in spring. The liquids falling from the trees would creat a lake, very brightness and quiet.

The trees would have a great quantity of birds of thousands of colors singing in the branches and flying around. The plains, to one side, would have a tapestry of roses or any other kind of flowers (from this point on i´m inventing). To other side, in the horizon we wculd see a giant cascade falling from the clouds and producing a very beautiful fog-like effect with a rainbow crossing it. In one of the four directions we could creat a huge planet in the horizon (a saturn-like). The other direction could have a great forest and mountains. Later we could creat some "magic" things that would give some different beauty to the island, like putting (in a specific zone of the island) raining flowers in somewhere, or a beautiful sound coming from nowwhere..anything that you remember.

These are some ideas, but i don´tknow how to show you how i imagine them. I know very little about 3d computer work creation, but if someone here worls wth 3dstudio very well, maybe i could help him doing minor objects to the island (really minor! need to learn many things).

We could give the name Valinor to the island, like in Tolkien books.

I sugest you, Adrian, that you should put (in a later stage) some kind of votation about some aspects of the island. For example, people would vote (in the first votation) if the island in a general way would be green or sandy or rocky, etc and if it would have the format of a sea island or of a flying island, etc. After we decided that, we should decide any other  aspect of the island, but not so general this time, and we would continue doing that until we have some good idea of what we would want. Them we would ask for the help of artists (how much, how better). The best picture would be voted.

What do you think about this ideas?
I love you!

Adrian

Greetings Kazbadan,

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

The objective was to keep things fairly simple but easy to visualise. Anything too complex would defeat the object of creating a locale which most people can easily visualise and project to.

The pyramid will be the focal point of lots of activities and later gateways to different realms such as the realms of the kingdoms of the four elements. It is these gateways which will lead to many interesting and infinite places. Of course, once people have achieved Astral projection, there is no reason why anyone shouldn't go anywhere they wish in the Astral.

This is a long term project and I am sure it will evolve as time progresses.

With best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas