News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Locale

Previous topic - Next topic

TruthSeeker

Hello everyone!

Sorry for my late participation in this matter, but I have had a small vacation up in the Norwegian mountains at my cabin.

Well, back to the subject to be discussed. I would really like to participate in this project.  It is a great idea I have had for a long time, but just seemed to me like to big of a task to be done. Now that I see the response to the idea, I feel quite optimistic [:)]

The idea of this project is simple and is very much likely "do-able". Allthough there are some obstacles we must remember:

-How we are supposed to get there:
Phasing is one way, entering it through a visual picture(RB's way of "VRP"). One thing that we must remember is that the VRP is a pretty easy bethod as long as we "enter" the picture properly.
Bet this is a problem of those who visualize to get themselves there: It is very hard to vividly visualize a picture in its enirety. If you do get there by visualization it might be that you are the only one there, as your subconcious filled the "holes" left of your memory of the picture. Other times the visualiser might offcourse "get lucky" and enter the actual place. However this gives a lot of "if"s.
One way of trying to project there is by a symbol, a symbol that we create without allowing it to be influenced by other symbols. This makes a special thing to focus on, as well as it is easy to visualize. For the projector going there "VRP" the symbol must be clearly shown at the picture. This offcourse remains to be proven and tested, but it is an idea/theory at least.

When it comes to the location: Very experienced projectors say that it takes time(or a high quantity of will/"willers") before a "thought" is properly manifested "solidely" in the astral. There is one way of solving this problem that I can thing of. Those who are experienced here should "prepare" the location: Travelling there, creating, manifesting and making all the preparations for the less experienced to follow when the location is more or less "solid". As things start to manifest, others should join in and think of a picture that has been created of the location.

The "creators" can create whatever they like, no matter how much detail they "imprint". The thing that matters is that they are a ble to manifest it properly.

Just my early ideas about this project.

P.S We should do a little research about the hazards that might occur(like mentioned earlier). HOWEVER I believe there are no hazards, only hazards that are "created" by malicious projectors or projectors that does not know any better and imprints their unsecurity and fears upon others. Just an opinion that most surely can be wrong as I do not possess quite enough information on the subject.

Sicerely,
TruthSeeker

Pantalimon

Whoa! Isn't syncronicity (sp) a odd animal.

Thanks to nick for pushing me in this direction and Adrian and the rest for being for having such a great idea and adding a lot of detail to the bones. Hopefully I might already have your Astral Local, in fact its been in operation almost a year now.

http://mysite.freeserve.com/LucidCrossroads/Lucidhomepage.htm

Portals, a circle like space, central water feature, own up who's been reading my mind!

The whole site will be overhawled within six months and many of the changes I'm going to make will be of direct benifit to AP/OBers. Also some of the points you've raised in this thread have second guesed the changes to be made to the site.

Have a look at the site and tell me what you'd want to see or have changed as there is still time before I crunch it all though a new generation of computer software that will make the place look far far beyond what it does now.

Cheers Pantalimon (Russell)

jacktheninja

Dudes wait a whole second...what was mirador talking about?....

Adrian

Greetings Mirador,

quote:
Originally posted by Mirador

Adrian, I doubt you are more than a magician's apprentice playing with fire, to propose so innocently what has been done before (for thousands of years) with tragic results. I sincerely recommend my fellow 'Astrapulsers' to avoid this like the plague. This is very dangerous and is the doorway to psychic manipulation, unless of course you want to be a slave.

I am not sure what your point is here, perhaps you could elaborate, but I would just like to respectfully say that I believe you are entirely mistaken.

This is not something I have proposed on a whim, it is based upon much more than that I assure you, much more than that I will not say.

An Astral locale such as is being proposed here is no differnt to any other place in the Astral where people can meet.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

TruthSeeker

What's all this about danger and doom? Does not make any sense really at all! Why would God do all of this that is being said about slavery and all?
Oh and Mirador: What tragic result is that?
A bit confused [|)]

Have a nice day,
TruthSeeker

Greytraveller

Okay, the project is still in planning stages and already a doomsayer spews out dire warnings of doom and gloom. W T F!![V]
Don't know about the others on this board but I'm getting really tired of this doom and gloom crap. [:(!]
Mirador you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. Really. You probably can't even project (or deliberately project on a regular basis). It's highly likey that even if you did choose to participate that you could Not project to a group astral locale. Consider this a (much needed) flame. [}:)]
To everybody else - sorry about that rant - I couldn't resist.  I pretty much stopped visiting the Psychic Defense Forum because of all the 'I'm possessed by Demons"!! BS.
Anyway here are two useful suggestions.
1) The problems of poor visualizers and inexperienced projectors finding the locale can be addressed by emphasizing the central feature of that location. IMHO that's why a dramatic feature, like a pyramid, should be the central feature of the location.
2) Using the MicroSoft paint feature I will draw up a sketh map of the location and (hopefully) post that map for consideration. It's easier to discuss and debate actual pictures and maps after seeing them.

clandestino

quote:
Adrian, I doubt you are more than a magician's apprentice playing with fire, to propose so innocently what has been done before (for thousands of years) with tragic results. I sincerely recommend my fellow 'Astrapulsers' to avoid this like the plague. This is very dangerous and is the doorway to psychic manipulation, unless of course you want to be a slave.

Mirador, if you provide some evidence to back up what you are saying, perhaps people will listen.

Otherwise, people won't bother.
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Pantalimon

Hmmmm you'll have to excuse me posting and running but I'm just about to go on a weeks stag (maybe I'll survive maybe I won't :¬)

Did I check the invisible box when I posted?? I'm a proffessional artist who's created an Astral/lucid local already infact its been there a year. Whats more when I get time in the next 4 months I will be doing a major redesign and am looking for ideas!

*looks for the invisible check box somewhere?*

clandestino

sorry Pantalimon, I was going to post re. your designs ! but i forgot and started ranting about Mirador instead !

they look great, and I reckon that we should use one. Anyone else, comments ?
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

goingslow

The whole "you're going to become slaves" thing by that guy was distracting.. so I didnt see your designs, but I clicked on your page just now and they are really cool Pantalimon.  

Some people are so taken by the negative aspects of the astral it seems every post is a reflection of that.  Oh well if there's no need to elaborate apparently the caution wasn't really sincere.

Nick

Clandestino,

I remember Pantalimon's nice website, and where he offered his artistic designs. That's a great idea!

Also, Greytraveler's suggestion of a central dramatic feature makes a lot of sense as well. Perhaps we can all agree on having a design that would incorporate a "temple" or "pyramid" for example, as a central point. Maybe Pantalimon and Greytraveler can connect up and share some artistic ideas re this?

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

lucid dancer

Pantilimon,

I remember your site. I visited a long time ago, because I'm interested in lucidity. I don't know if you changed the locale since then. The one that I saw was like a living room setting in the middle of an orange desert. It had doors all around the living room, also with two blue people who were receptionists.

I like the place as it stands for dreaming, because people don't have to stay there long. The astral locale (if you are honest about changing a little) should be a little more earthy and natural. It should be a place were people would like to hang out there. It doesn't have to have receptionists.
Otherwise, I think it's a wonderful idea and thank you so much for offering your help. ....and doorways are still a good idea!

Mica

With regard to the creation of this Astral Locale (AL?) it may be a good idea to put into this setting some kind of unique feature, which will act as a clear recognition point to everyone who goes there. For example, a statue of stone which has an original form to it (not found anywhere else - at least as far as we know). Something like this could make it easier for people to actually get to this "AL", because they will then have a very strong focall-point to  concentrate on. Also, there will be little chance of someone thinking that they are at this specific location, when in fact they have "landed" somewhere else. This feature has to be unique, and has to stand out. It can be put "in place" as the central point of the "AL" (the point where people arrive at, meet each other, etc..)

Just a thought, and one which hopefully will benefit the realisation of this brilliant idea.

Take care.

Mica

Amber

I have seen so many of these 'meeting in the astral' projects die out over the years. I really hope that we can finally have some success in this.

I think there was another project like this that had some success, it was an island created by a group of dreamers...if I do a little hunting around, perhaps I can find the details of it so that we can learn from their mistakes.

Amber

Amber

Ok, this is the link to the site with the entire documented progress of creating and visiting a place in the astral. click on dreaming destinations or dreaming accounts,

http://www.toltecdreaming.net/tdindex.htm

hope this will help our project come alive.

Lasher

You know, one way to make this happen more quickly might be to start with a super simple meeting place.

It could be as simple as a standing stone with the letters "A.P." (Astral Pulse) carved into it.  Blue, cloudless sky abvove.  Green grass and gently rolling hills as far as the eye can see.

This way it is so simple that people should have little difficulty finding it.

All of the bells and whistles can be added later after it's proven that folks can find each other there.

Of course I have yet to have an OBE, so this is just a random suggestion.

Lasher

Frank

I'm glad you just said that, Lasher, because my idea was just to imagine a sign with the Astral Pulse logo on it and just project to that.

Yours,
Frank

Nick

Frank,

That's a great idea! Using the Astral Pulse logo would be good. We see it everytime we're online here so it would be easy to visualize (especially the best part of the logo).

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pantalimon

quote:
Originally posted by lucid dancer

Pantilimon,

I remember your site. I visited a long time ago, because I'm interested in lucidity. I don't know if you changed the locale since then. The one that I saw was like a living room setting in the middle of an orange desert. It had doors all around the living room, also with two blue people who were receptionists.

I like the place as it stands for dreaming, because people don't have to stay there long. The astral locale (if you are honest about changing a little) should be a little more earthy and natural. It should be a place were people would like to hang out there. It doesn't have to have receptionists.
Otherwise, I think it's a wonderful idea and thank you so much for offering your help. ....and doorways are still a good idea!

I took a weekend to do the images of the space and it was designed as a space that had duel presence both in lucid dreams and on the astral plane. It hasn't changed much except for I put a dojo nearby as I wanted to practice my martial arts whilst lucid.

The revamp will take a while as I'm going to be really going to town on the quaility and scope of the place as well using a whole new batch of upto date software.

And yes you right it will still retain its odd but calm feel but be more natural in its surroundings. More elements will be specifically aimed at astral projectors, at mo there are the doors, mirror to leave your body into etheric projection, pool to do same. There will also be plenty to do when your there.

Anyway as I say its been there for a year now and if anyone has suggestions for the revamp mail me at the Lucid Crossroads. Impossible to please all but I'll try to take as much into account as I can.

If anyone does make another such place let me know and I'll place a specific doorway from the lucid crossroads visuals to the new area.

Paul_kcn

Ok...I havnt read the entire post yet, which I will soon..but I have a great idea (In my opinion) for the location! If it hadnt already been chosen, that is....:
What about one of those big fluffy clouds..? I saw one with the sun directly under it today...making it kinda sun-setty, but bright on top..and I thought it would be a perfect place. Remember the carebears anyone...? If it were on top of the clouds...it would be so pretttyyyyy :D! Lol. Yeah..>_>; Kinda hard for a "permanent" location..unless you made some type of permanent cloud o.o; Well...its just an idea n.n![:D][:D][8D][:)]

Tayesin

Hi People,

I like the concept of your suggestion for creating a locale.  Although it is my experience that meeting places already exist at many 'levels'.  

In my journeys I have found a number of them, more surprisingly though, is that we can access them by simply choosing to go there, even if we don't know the location in our logical mind.  Our Soul knows them all anyway.

One that we all visit regularly, whether we are aware that we do or not, is one sometimes described as a Golden City.  Within the park or gardens there, I have seen all forms of life from the cosmos and most are deep in conversation with other groups or their 'mentors'.  

Another is one I describe as 'The High Ground', and exists as a most interesting place where many opportunities for advancement are offered.  And these are only two of the places that have existed for all 'time'.  So I see no reason why people cannot use what is already available for us.

Apart from that, I see that this project will work very well, as  more people getting involved with it, will help in the creation of it's space in the realms.  As a purely experimental concept, I think it is brilliant, and it shows the expansive consciousness is working well within us.  So please count me in. [:D]

goingslow

where to people?

A grassy knoll with a signpost AP?  I think its a good idea to pick a point by now no matter how simple.  Ill bring the astral chips and dip.

danuschka

Hi All!
Seems Goingslow was right.. lots of talk, no locale!!!...a grassy knoll is fine with me, in fact, Links Shadow posted a good photo of one, with a small stonehenge, (back on page one of this topic)..we need only add the archway/portal with a big AP carved into it and we could be meeting there tonight!!
Has anyone found out the reason for Mirador's warning of creating such a meeting place?

Mirador

I still believe the devil is out shopping for an interior decorator.

Mirador

Wow, it's hot in here!!!

fredhedd

if you see the devil, tell him i'll take the job.  he can't be that bad of a guy.