News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Locale Web Page

Previous topic - Next topic

kifyre

quote:
Originally posted by ssjoku

how do you astral travel??

Also, read Flake's ebook in the file library on this site.

Mark

jc84corvette

Yes read his eBook. It is perfect for begainers and advanced APers. I still gotta finish it, though![:P]

Fyrenze

Firstly, I like the image, it's very nice. Interestingly enough - the pyramid doesn't cast a shadow on the water whereas the trees do. Talk about mystifying.

][\/][
P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

jc84corvette

Hell yeah it is mystifying!

RedDragon

the pic look cool on the desk top with a blue start up bar

DarkQuest

i guess i can say when u miss a month of the forum u miss A LOT!  now i really wanna try hard to learn astral projection instead of just stoppin as i usually have a bad habit of doing.  id really like to visit the Astral locale once i learn and get more experienced with projection
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

smooth

Hey i think that we should once a alot of people has gone to api try to make like houses and stuff in that natur. You can have mail boxes and you can leave notes to each other. just a thought. i heard of this idea some where on this forum i agree with it alot to.
-Chris

Haematite

Hey![:)]
That site is great! I only regret I haven't knew bout it earlier. I already feel at home there - thanks Adrian, you're so thoughtful[:)]
Best regards[8D]

Kiflarer

i have tried to goto API but i couldnt couse the pic keeps bothering me if u look u see the trees where the myramid is arent gone u see pieces of the trees koming out of the pyramid (just erase the trees on the place where the pyramid is)

u guys seet he tree pieces koming outa the pyramid???

Blackstream

Look closer at the trees.  You'll see a greyish trunk that connects to the ground.  You probably missed it because it camaflodges in quite well with the pyramid, but if you look hard enough, you can see them.
There is no spoon

Kiflarer

jc84corvette

quote:
Originally posted by DarkQuest

i guess i can say when u miss a month of the forum u miss A LOT!  now i really wanna try hard to learn astral projection instead of just stoppin as i usually have a bad habit of doing.  id really like to visit the Astral locale once i learn and get more experienced with projection

Lol yeah I can say that too but I been gone for like 3 months and up!

I still have to try this again.

Adrian

Greetings everyone,

I have spent an hour this evening putting together the first draft of the webpage for the Astral Locale project.

http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html

Please wait for the image to load, it is rather large.

I haven't checked it for typo's etc., but I wanted to get the page up for comments and so we can refine it. It isn't meant to be a work of art either, simply functional and the basis to launch the project.

Please note, the project is not officially launching just yet, but this is the precursor to it.

All comments welcome, keeping in mind this is only the first draft.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

maadionline.com

MontanaHayseed

An interesting idea for sure.. but it looks like it went by the wayside?  Or is everyone just disappeared off to the island and not bothering to post on the physical plane anymore?

2 Things come straight to mind:

1) Everyone has read Dr. Tart's  multiple hypnotic induction experiment where he sank two grad students into what turned out to be a (whole nother) reality that they shared, recounting, when they surfaced, similar tales of shared experiences, even though while atrance they mostly just sat there, vegetable like.  The sense I got out of it is that  it is easy to hypothesize that wherever to awarenesses congregate to create a reality, it tends to happen.  Same with the Toronto poltergeist deal, I suppose, where a group got together and created from scratrch a spirit with a history and a name and so on.. and after several months the thing actually started knocking about and tippiung tables or whatever they do.

2)  It is a great idea, but certainly it has been puzzled out before?  Or maybe to go at the same thought from a different angle:   Surely there are piles of locations already established "there"...?  Maybe one of those those might work as well or better?  Or too, you could use a location that is physical as well... that way it would be pretty definite.. something that everyone would "know".. the top of the Eiffel tower say....  But too... if we are to use "Astral" constructions, on what sublane is it best to use?  Or would it be possible to have parrellell constructions on the various subplanes?  Maybe it could even have an elevator in it to go up and down the planes?

Anyways,   I have taken the pic (API) and wallpapered it on my puter screen.  Gosh, watch.  I will project (finally!) and no one will be there!  I guess I could leave a sigh for when someone DOES show up, eh?

MH

MH
"We couch in our fiction those facts with which we are not yet ready to deal, while we embrace as fact those fictions from which are not yet ready to part."

'n nat's a fact..!

...which might be, I guess, why God invented beer....~

:-D

Andali27

Just wanna say, I loooooooooooove the pic on the page.  It's great!
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

knightlight

hey guys!  I'm new here and I hope to join all of you there!   :D   What a great looking place!  I cant wait to play on the beach and stand on top of the pyramid.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Sorlac

This is the most interesting thing I've read about in awhile.  

I see this thread hasn't been posted on for awhile. It would be a shame if the lack of activity allowed it to erode into nothingness.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Selski

Hi Sorlac

There are other threads in this section that are much more recent.  Every month there is a weekend where various members can attempt to reach the Island, and we post our results in those particular threads.

December's weekend hasn't been decided on yet, but it'll probably be around the holiday season at Christmas time/just after.  When it's arranged, there will be a new sticky thread advising of the same.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Sorlac

Yes I noticed you coordinate monthly.  I'm probably not quite at the point where I could make it there, see, experience, and participate, but I'll keep it in mind nonetheless.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

joelop

I love the picture too but, What does this project mean?

Does it mean that you can create a place which does not exist in the physical or the astral plane and, by making everybody imagine/project the place, it will exist somewhere in the Astral plane? Is it how this works?

And, since this project was born, what is the current stage of it?
[/color]

Nameless

Okay my Astral lovelies if you have a pulse (pun intended) I'm throwing a party at Astral Pulse Island. I haven't checked in with Adrian but feel surely we would all be welcome to spend a lovely weekend basking in each other's glow. Arrive anytime you wish, stay as long as you want. You can even buzz in and out as often as needed. You may arrive by which ever means suits you as we have landing strips and docks to accommodate most any form of travel. Be sure to sign the guest register and bring your play clothes.

For those who might be unfamiliar with AP Island I have included Adrian's original post where you will also be treated to a lovely image depicting your destination (link provided). Also included in the link is a fine description which many will find helpful and us old farts can use to refresh our aging brains. Beneath Adrian's post I will describe for your entertainment my own personal contribution.

Quote from: Adrian on September 02, 2003, 16:31:57
Greetings everyone,

I have spent an hour this evening putting together the first draft of the webpage for the Astral Locale project.

http://www.astralpulse.com/astralpulseisland.html

Please wait for the image to load, it is rather large.

I haven't checked it for typo's etc., but I wanted to get the page up for comments and so we can refine it. It isn't meant to be a work of art either, simply functional and the basis to launch the project.

Please note, the project is not officially launching just yet, but this is the precursor to it.

All comments welcome, keeping in mind this is only the first draft.

With best regards,

Adrian.

For our Saturday night dinning pleasure I will be serving up carnitas. A lovely young lady of Mexican heritage has recently showed me 'how to do it right'. Yay! Don't worry if you have dietary requirements. There will be a London Broil, a Beef Roast, Chicken and or Refried Beans to choose from along with all the yummies so bring your appetites. And hey, for all you fishers out there we can even do Fish. this is gonna be fun guys so come, enjoy and bring your talents with you.

Love and Hugs,
Nameless
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Just a tip for added success. Set this image as the background for your computer. Then, every time you go to your computer, the first thing you will see is Astral Island. It will really help it sink in and when you need to visualize Astral Island, you will find it's easier to do now. You could call this "Brain Entrainment" in a way. The more you see the image, the easier it is "re-image" it.

Close your eyes and put your entire intent on going to this place. Once the visual is there, allow what is going to happen to happen. Go with the flow of things. Even if that flow seems to move away from the Astral Island intent that you have created. Something needs to be shown to you, so go see it. You can always return back to the Astral Island scenario. It will be much easier to attain as well because you will already be deep in a thought = action mode.

I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!  :-) We have a Guest staying over, so it might be tough to get a Phase soak session in that day.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth

Just sayin, but things might have become a bit... overgrown, since last someone set foot there.  ;)

Frank might have peed in the pool too at some point.  :D

Lumaza

Quote from: Xanth on May 25, 2021, 22:22:59
Just sayin, but things might have become a bit... overgrown, since last someone set foot there.  ;)

Frank might have peed in the pool too at some point.  :D
I have found that to be true. The initial photo/picture looked so simple. It was much more "intimate". From what I have seen, nowadays there are Bars on the beach. Towns all around. Mountains and rivers flowing. There is even a section of the Island that seems to be focused on "Retrievals". To tell you the truth, I like the photo representation of it better. It looks more inviting for a private party or encounter.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla