News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Locale Web Page

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

I'll bring nachos and strawberry margaritas  :lol:
Those of you who have tasted food in the NP know that taste is 1000 times more enhanced there.

Last night I did a meditation session and tried to observe the island. I saw a large meadow sort of area not too far from the pyramid. There was a tall tree and under the tree there was our picnic set up. There was a white cover on the grass and on it there were all kinds of food. There was a woman sitting there with salt and pepper hair tied in a long pony tale. There were a few males setting up the drinks station, but I couldn't fix on their features. There was creek running nearby with large rocks along its path. However, this was not an AP, nor a full phasing, but rather passive observation with elements of my own creativity and imagination. I will try though to actually AP on Saturday so I can be 100% present.

P.S. Whiskey Sour keeps popping up into my head when I think about the Island. Does anyone here drinks this cocktail? I don't even know the ingredients, I have never tried it, I have not watched any movies or shows from where to get this into my head.  I may be picking up this thought from someone. Reveal yourself LOL , and bring some to the party  :-D
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

T-Man

Well, I don't know if I made it to Astral Pulse Island but I did end up on a astral beach this morning.  I didn't get the chance to explore as I wasn't there very long.  I was standing on the beach looking out to the water.  The beach was crowded and the water was filled with people as well.  It almost looked like a typical scene from Florida or California although I haven't been to either!  I was in the process of grounding when I woke up.

A day too early and maybe the wrong beach... :-)
I'll keep trying!

T
The Adventure Continues...

Nameless

Sounds great LB, strawberry will be very refreshing. Don't know if the salt and pepper describes me but my hair is brown and silver and I almost constantly have it up in a high ponytail. I totally set up the outdoor grill/cook area near a tall shady tree with a creek nearby. LOL, love this! There is a small water fall that feeds the creek just a short hike behind the tree.

I noticed someone put up a green and white canvas shade. For some reason the word parasail keeps popping up when I think of it. I think a few people are checking in.

Whiskey sours, no clue. Maybe Xanth knows something about that. No clue why I think that. ;-)

T-Man don't worry about being too early, time is totally irrelevant in the NP. I've been visiting in and out the last few days.

I also want to tell anyone reading this who might be wondering how they are going to get there to just let your imagination run wild. If you can fantasize about it that will often lead to an experience that you will feel is not of your making. Just observe and run with it. Like Lumaza said, "  allow what is going to happen to happen. Go with the flow of things. Even if that flow seems to move away from the Astral Island intent that you have created. Something needs to be shown to you, so go see it."

Fair warning, there's dye in the pool so if you pee... LOL
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

EscapeVelocity

Having met Nameless personally, I can validate the pepper/salt and a little roan coloring...big ponytail...very cute and appropriate. So that seems to me a pretty solid confirmation from LB's perspective.

I will give it a try. To everybody, remember absolute time does not matter, just focus on the target. See what you get and work with that.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LightBeam

Unfortunately, I attended several gatherings in the last few days and went to bed very late. When I am tired, I don't have success with APs and LDs. However, this morning I woke up early and relied that I was still a little sleepy, so I decided not to move and try to AP. Full AP did not happen, because my brain was already too awake. But I got great visuals and at some point a good detachment from the physical, but still just in observation mode instead of full interaction like it happens during APs.

So upon my command to go to the Island, the following visual started: beautiful birds of very vibrant yellow, blue and red colors were flying around us. I knew I was sitting around the picnic with other people, but I could not see them. The birds were telepathically communicating with us and they sent us messages that if we ever seek peace and calmness, to come to this place. I sensed an incredible feeling of friendship.

Then I decided to check out the pyramid. My vision was transported in front of it. There on each side of the entrance I saw white crystals that had a flickering flame within them. They were tall, like obelisks type of shape. Then my visual transferred inside the pyramid.  It was hollow, just one room. In the center there was one very tall white crustal like an obelisk and there were energy like electricity running though it and shooting from its top energy towards the roof, right through the center of the pyramid cap. Then there was a circle around that crystal with what seemed like silver mats for sitting . On the outer side of each mat there was a crystal small wall, slightly rounded, like if someone was to sit on the silver mat, they would rest their back against the crystal wall. 

After that visual, I snapped back.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

I did a Phase soak session on Saturday. My intent was to bring some marinated Jumbo Shrimp and Pineapple to have some Kabobs. I first became aware of the beautiful aqua water. Then my focus went to searching for a place to put my food. I came across a stone slab table and beside it was a stone barbecue pit as well.

A woman walked by me. She was was wearing a G-string bikini. She was very attractive. She walked right by me to a spot on the beach where she laid down a towel and then laid down on it. She didn't even notice me. She seemed like she was sleep walking. I figured she was likely one of those "Beach Bunnies", that could always be found on the beach sunbathing. It must become so natural to her that she continues it in her dreams as well. To the best of my knowledge, once she laid down on the towel, she didn't move again. I did kind of question in my mind why she was wearing anything at all. Dental floss for a covering doesn't really seem like it covers anything, lol!

Now my peripheral vision was opening up and I could take on more of the scene. The sand was bleach white. The water a beautiful crystal clear aqua blue and wait, another person. It's another female. This lady looks like she is in her upper 30's, early 40's. She is dressed appropriate for social function on a beach. Her hair is gold curls, kind of like "Goldilocks". She says her name is Debra and she also says something about, what I think was, Atlanta, Atlantis, At something. I didn't think she spoke it though. That thought just made it's way into my head. She didn't really speak anything, mentally or verbally, that I remembered at least, after that.

Then my attention turned to the Pyramid. It was awesome. It was shimmering white on the outside with a Crystal ring or border that surrounded a golden peak. But to me, the top peak looked more like Copper, then it did Gold. I soon found myself in the Pyramid. At first it looked like one big room, like Lightbeam said. But as i began to move forward into it, it seemed to be infinite. There were corridors everywhere. It felt like a "Labyrinth" of some kind.

I mentioned that I thought the top was Copper and I guess that would make sense. Doing a radar scan a group of Researchers found a small room. It was too small to access by person, so they sent a small camera into it. They saw what appeared to be a couple of bars connected to a wall there. These bars were corroded, like what happens to the battery nodes of a vehicle. It could be that these bars were actually nodes as well. That would be further proof that the Pyramids are machines of some kind. Power stations. For what, no one knows. Those Researchers won't find out either because after they found this, they weren't allowed back in again. It goes against the "Egyptian" narrative and that's a no no.

The energy of the Island is invigorating. Everything takes on more of glow to it. The colors more vibrant. I wish I would have been able to focus more on the Barbecue/Social event. But you know, Pyramids and my love of them. What can I say, lol!  :-)

All and all it was fun. I plan to go back there more often. I did save the picture on my desktop. It's great to see when I first turn my computer on. Then there is the "Subliminal" part to it. Brain entrainment. I wonder, how many of you did the same? I hear often from people that they are having problems accessing areas like this. I will then post my method and attempt to help them through the ways I have learned throughout my life. Yet, then I find out that they didn't go that "extra mile". Two days of trying something is not giving it a fair shake. This Forum is loaded with great techniques and methods . Many of them are "Stickied" and very easy to find. If one doesn't work for you after a fair trial period, use another. What you are looking for is a way to turn your physical focus off, like you do when you go to sleep, but this time, you want to stay fully aware. It doesn't have to take hours. You can learn to do that in mere minutes. Practice, patience and perseverance really do pay off. It's too easy to give up.

Like EV recently said in a post he made here, "this is a process" and as it is a process, there are steps that you can take that help you more and more each time. It's a progression of sorts. The more you put into it, the more you will get in return.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

those are both great accounts. I tried repeatedly this weekend and seemed to be blocked. Some of it was just plain tiredness as any attempt led almost immediately to deep sleep that generally only lasted a few minutes to maybe an hour or two of zzzz's.

I love that both of you (LB and Lu) visited the pyramid. The most I can say is that I did see it through the trees a little. I'm going to keep returning there especially over the next week or two and see what else evolves. After all I could use a great beach vacation, lol. I will report in anything of note and hope more will make the attempt.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

I left one important point out. It was a main part of the experience. There were what I call "Blinkers" there. A Blinker to me is a person/energy that is attempting to access the area, but can't seem to hold onto the frequency there. I see these Blinkers often in my Phase soak sessions. Sometimes they just appear as a transparent figure, like an outline. Kind of like the shimmering glow that the Predator has in those Predator movies. The Predator, from the movies, has the ability to cloak. But in this case it seems like the person/entity is caught in Star Trek like, pardon the pun, "phase". I have wanted to talk more about this in my Doorway thread, but I was waiting for someone to share in my process first. It really makes me question the whole "Ghost" thing. Many times, this energy source can appear just like that. It also makes me wonder what we look like to others when we first "phase" in!   :| : More questions, always more questions and every answer leads to more questions, lol!  :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Going back to Xanth's quote here "Just sayin, but things might have become a bit... overgrown, since last someone set foot there.  Wink". I have found this to be. But what I have also found is there seems to be many layers of the same place. Kind of like intervals in time. Last night a good friend and I were talking about this. We both agreed that there are many versions of the same place. Years ago, I created my own "Happy Place". My personal happy place was a very tranquil tropical Island oasis. I would go there often. Then I found that when I accessed my Happy Place, it would tend to lead into some kind of exploratory experience. I would get there and see that something was different and whatever it was that had changed, seemed to have a purpose. Many times that purpose led into some kind of valuable lesson.

Cue the Astral Pulse. I get to this Forum and lo and behold, my Happy Place seemed to be almost exactly like the image that Adrian posted here years ago. Mine at the time didn't have a Pyramid and that was about the only thing I found different. The Pyramid was a nice touch though. I'm surprised with my love of that era of time, that the Pyramid wouldn't have already been at my Happy Place, lol.

Then through the years here, periodically the idea to resurrect "hey let's focus on the Astral Pulse" idea pops up again and here we are.  I experience this Island in a infinite number of ways now. Case in point. In today's Phase soak session, I began with my Healing modality and focus preparation and then suddenly a vision of a tunnel appears before me. This tunnel was formed by trees. The trees were arching inwards and were in a row, so that seemed to create the path forward. I could feel I was moving forward, deeper into the tunnel. Ahead I could see light. When I got to the light, I saw a absolutely awesome waterfall dead ahead. I kept moving through the trees towards it. This was paradise in itself. The colors were so vibrant. All of a sudden, I was moving up the many layers of the waterfall. It was high up a hill. I wasn't moving in a physical ruleset kind of way, like I was when I moved down the tunnel. I seemed to just be rising to take on more of the waterfall visual This was the first time in this session that I felt I was taking on more of point of consciousness awareness. This means no limitation. I explored this area for the session. It led down to a beautiful white sand beach too. I didn't see or sense any Blinkers there either. It seemed to be a solo journey today.

I said above that there seemed to be many layers. I'm sure that like Xanth said above, that every person that focused on it and accessed it left a part of themselves there as well. That part being some kind of energy signature, like a piece of their own constructed reality.  

Nameless

Many layers indeed. lol

Blinkers? I think what you are referring to is what I generally think of as just other people (perhaps other beings) in differing states of consciousness. When they aren't very aware I think of them as general background. I can easily imagine I've filled in the background for others more than once.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on June 04, 2021, 23:57:11
Blinkers? I think what you are referring to is what I generally think of as just other people (perhaps other beings) in differing states of consciousness. When they aren't very aware I think of them as general background. I can easily imagine I've filled in the background for others more than once.
Yes, that is what a Blinker is. To me they seem like they are "beaming in" and many times "beaming out" just as quick, hence my use of the word "phasing" there. They could be in different states of consciousness and that's why they are having a harder time either "holding on", "tuning into" or "adjusting" to  the frequency that is necessary to access said area.

Don't get me wrong though. A Blinker, as I call them, is not the brief imagery you get upon the initial state of Hypnagogia. These Blinkers are being seen and some times just "sensed" while I am experiencing a full blown NPR scenario.  That's why I compared the imagery to a "Ghost" encounter. Ghosts too are viewed from various states of transparency.