News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Locale Web Page

Previous topic - Next topic

Links Shadow

Nice page I found a typo though[:D].  In the "Method for participation for those without Astral projection or phasing ability" paragraph the word "just" in the 3rd line is spelled "juet".

Also, I don't know if you would want to but you could create a special board specifically for API topics.  I realize that it fits nicely in the Astral Consciousness board, but I think that having a place to seperate the specific topics may not be a bad idea.

Respectfully,
Link's Shadow

LA FORET MAUVE

BRAVO !
I dedicace my 100th post to aplaude at this good initiative !
The project is launched and some people have already visited the island it seems...great !
I'm proud to have been a little useful on this project...
see you there, everybody ! [|)]

Adrian

Greetings Links Shadow,

quote:
Originally posted by Links Shadow

Nice page I found a typo though[:D].  In the "Method for participation for those without Astral projection or phasing ability" paragraph the word "just" in the 3rd line is spelled "juet".

Also, I don't know if you would want to but you could create a special board specifically for API topics.  I realize that it fits nicely in the Astral Consciousness board, but I think that having a place to seperate the specific topics may not be a bad idea.

Respectfully,
Link's Shadow

Thank you for pointing out the typo which I have now amended [:)]

I very much agree a special board for API topics would be a good idea. I think the time to consider this futher is when we officially launch the project, and it is widely announced.

In the meantime I would appreciate comments on the suggested methods are clear and concise enough, or whether they need amending?

Thanks again.

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Nay

Wow! I can already feel the sand under my feet and sun on my face [:D]

The picture is wonderful! not too complex to help remember details.
I changed my settings..lol, guess that is what the settings poll was all about. [^]
This might be a silly question.. but is that a dock?  I just need to know or it will irritate me, making my mind wonder to the problem.  

Thanks, Adrian for your hard work on the API!!

Nay [;)]

LA FORET MAUVE

A DOCK !!! HAAA...it is the english word i was looking for tonight !!!
Thanks and yes, it is a dock, just here for your landing...[;)]

Links Shadow

Dear Adrian,

I like the method described, it is concise and easy to follow.  At least in my opinion.  Off the top of my head I can't come up with any suggestions for improving it.  I think it will be adequate for getting people new to projection and phasing to API with some practice.  In my opinion that is the most important part, practice, no matter what method you use if you work with it and believe you will acheive that which you desire, you will.

Respectfully,
Link's Shadow

Nick

Hi Adrian,

That's a great webpage! Thanks for doing all of that, and the suggestions are helpful also. API has been incorporated into my astral phasing program.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tao

Yeah... i wish there was something i could do to help this project... since i can`t project maybe i can help you with the web design Adrian for that page ? I would like to help you with that..

So if you need some assistance just tell me..
Mike

Links Shadow

I am curious how many people have included API into there projection/phasing routines?  Just to sort of create a list of people that we may see there and also have an idea of how much support this project has.

Respectfully,
Link's Shadow

Adrian

Greetings Links Shadow,

We really need to decide on some launch date, that way we will have the most people working on visualising API.

Once we have got started, we can arrange specific dates and times where everyone can try to travel to API at exactly the same time. Maybe the time of a full moon or a solstice might be a good time for this sort of group effort.

Before we get to that stage, it would best if people got used the processes involved, and hopefully made some progress.

I have high hopes for this, API is already there in the Astral, and all it needs now is visitors, then we can start to make some modifications, create gateways, open up the pyramid and so on.

With best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Links Shadow

I agree that we need to work on specific times and dates in which everyone should try and reach API.  You could put a small calendar on the webpage with the days we decide on are highlighted.  The next full moon is this Wednesday September 10, 2003.

Full moon schedule 2003:

Sept. 10
Oct. 10
Nov. 9
Dec. 8

Full moon schedule 2004:

Jan. 7
Feb. 6
Mar. 6
Apr. 5
May  4
Jun. 3
Jul. 2
Jul. 31
Aug. 30
Sep. 28
Oct. 28
Nov. 26
Dec. 26

clandestino

Excellent ! Can't wait to get practising with this image in mind.
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

bennypr2002

Not only will it be pretty cool seeing other at API, but also confirming for our selves and other people on this forum that you can meet up with people in the astral. Its crazy to think that if you and a friend living on opasite ends of the world both know how to project, that you can meet up with them in a sareal enviroment.!!! Cant wait!!!

sstonevenuss

with the exception of the pyramid, looks just like my front yard! A.

punkyou

quote:
Originally posted by Adrian

Greetings everyone,

I have spent an hour this evening putting together the first draft of the webpage for the Astral Locale project.

http://www.astralpulse.com/locale

Please wait for the image to load, it is rather large.

I haven't checked it for typo's etc., but I wanted to get the page up for comments and so we can refine it. It isn't meant to be a work of art either, simply functional and the basis to launch the project.

Please note, the project is not officially launching just yet, but this is the precursor to it.

All comments welcome, keeping in mind this is only the first draft.

With best regards,

Adrian.

what's the deal with the fake pyramid? is this supposed to be a real place?

bennypr2002

Yes, this is a real place but only in the astral. If you know or learn how to astral project, you will be able to go to that awsome looking island, and meet up with other people from this website. Their will also be special dates where everybody will try to meet at the same time.

-Benny

Adrian

Greetings Punkyou,

quote:
Originally posted by punkyou
what's the deal with the fake pyramid? is this supposed to be a real place?

It is a very real place; in the Astral where it exists right now.

This physical world is not reality, the higher realms are reality, and Astral Pulse Island has a pyramid which will form the basis of many important activities in the future.

With best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

bennypr2002

Adrian,

Has there been a date set, where we get this show on the road?? Thanx

-Benny

Gandalf

Hi all!
I've been following this thread with some interest but I am wondering what state it's at now.

Now that the locale seems to be basically sorted, is there anyone here who is activly trying to get there?
It would be nice if someone  managed to find the locale and reported back.

As I said in another thread, I tend to get the 'astral cinema screen effect' or focus22 state fairly often upon waking up, (maybe twice a month or so), which I then utilise to do some astral work.

The next time this happens I will place intent to visit this locale and see if I can go fly/walk around the place... I'll let you know if I have any success.

It would be handy if others did the same. While its all very well trying to organise group meetings etc, I think we should take one step at a time and see if we can get people to visit there *at all*!

Cheers,
Douglas
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Links Shadow

Dear Gandalf,

In the original Astral Locale thread which is still around, it is very large.  Birm has visited the island already, so it exists and we could make it there.  So in answer to your questions yes someone has been there and made the first step.  It is now up to others who decide to to follow in his steps and begin working on the rest of the construction of the island.  Good luck on reaching API and please feel free to share your experiences.

Respectfully,
Link's Shadow

Rob

Adrian!!

quote:
Originally posted by Adrian

This physical world is not reality, the higher realms are reality, and Astral Pulse Island has a pyramid which will form the basis of many important activities in the future.

With respect to the pyramid - in that case IMHO you should make sure the pyramid is really "right". The pyramids, as I am sure you know, should have perfect limestone sides, and a capstone made of eeerrr......not sure. Probably annealed white powder gold which will look like clear glass. Without these things the pyramid will not be half as powerful at doing what it is supposed to do. And make sure the sides are the right angles etc.
I know its already "made", and I am just throwing a spanner in here, but I think this is important never the less....

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

seansgriffin

I am new to the forums, and want to start doing astral travel again.  Picking up Astral Dynamics and visiting this website has gotten me inspired, especially this idea of a shared astral place.  I was going to recommend for those who are still learning to leave their bodies, that if they would like to participate, that they can do so through their dreams, suggesting before they go to sleep that they will travel to the Astral Isle, while visualizing the island, trying to drop off to sleep with the image and the intention.  Another added suggestion would be that once at the Island, that they would become aware that they are dreaming, lucid, and this way they could consciously explore the place, and, if successful, have something to write in the forums.

LA FORET MAUVE

Inguma !
Don't worry for the pyramid ! [8D] I sampled one of the three great pyramids in Egypt, so i am sure it is a "good quality pyramid" haha[:D]...please note that now it has its own life in the astral as the API's pyramid...
As for me, i had visions of Api but couldn't reach it yet (because of my poor projections skills, it is very easy for me to obtain visions but i still can't "enter" those visions[:O])...

ssjoku

how do you astral travel??

jc84corvette

Do the Phassing method. Visit the API website for directions under the picture.