News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Pulse Island Weekend

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

Nick

Hi MT,

Thanks for reviving the API concept. This weekend, when I get to phasing, I will definitely place my intent to be at the API locale.  

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nay

See y'all there!  I'll be the one with the grass skirt on. :P

Nay

Selski

...and I'll be the one feeling my way around because I've got my eyes closed - give me a slap over the head Nay and tell me to look!!

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Nay

OMG, that was too, too funny Sarah!!!  *note to self*  DO NOT read Sarah's posts while snacking on quesadilla's

I've been known to poke people in the astral and tell them to wake up!  I got your back Sarah. :D

Nay

laiana

Quote from: Selski...and I'll be the one feeling my way around because I've got my eyes closed - give me a slap over the head Nay and tell me to look!!

Sarah

Hahah that sounds like me these days!!

coral1

Hi Major Tom

I`ve never tried to get to the island but I`ll give it a shot. Look for me between 2 and 4 PM Eastern Standard Time for the next four days.

Cheers
coral1

SerGei

I'll do my best!

I will print out the picture of the API. I want to try the go-into-the-picture-to-generate-the-surround...

If I will successful, then I will be the man with 'a red rose'. This is what is used to have in a 'first time meeting after e-mails without pictures'?

:lol:

I wish we could meet...

Bests:
Gergo
Things are changing...

coral1

Hi All

Here`s a report on my attempt to reach API this afternoon. Didn`t get there but had an interesting trip nonetheless.This is how I wrote it up in my log.

3/4/05  3:30 PM    Back       F21(previous nights gateway CD)

Dreaming--man wanted to show me interconnected manifolds in field-became lucid and aware of dream state-recalled task and took conscious control with intent to project-dream dissolved-exited body normal forward and up to unknown outdoor location-good vision- good movement-performed slow forward sommersault to solidify projection-placed intent to travel to API-moved forward at moderate speed-traveled through grey insubstantial medium for short period-arrived in city-huge 3 or 4 story buildings beside a river-enormous green and beige tile construction-impression; futuristic or alien-still had good awareness and control-raised energy and opened primairy centers-placed intent to meet members of forum at API-started traveling upwards-much faster this time-passed through semisolid feeling gauzy blue layers-occasional glimpes of stars-came out into large wood panelled room with low couches-floated down from ceiling-4 or 5 people there- didn`t recognize-looking closer their faces had running sores and limbs were malformed-bad vibes!-quickly ducked through wall-into long hallway-down staircase- losing control, awareness and clarity-many more rooms-dreamlike and confused-back to body.

No luck getting to API but I`ll try again.Hopefully it won`t take to long to recharge my batteries! I think having a plan to perform a specific task or travel to a location helps the whole projection process.

Happy Trails
coral1

apollo2004

I'll give it my best shot and let you know.

laiana

I just woke up after giving it a go - it is 10AM Eastern Time (East Coast Canada).

I got myself to roll out of bed and of course coudn't see anything.  As I was moving down my hallway I tried "clarity now" and slowly started to see the kitchen, as if my eyes were sleepy and i was trying to open them.  In any case I went to the front door and went through it (kinda cool) but went out the front and I wasn't really out the front of my house, things were different.  Still couldn't see clearly. but I saw people flying along, but I couldn't talk to them, they wouldn't respond.  I saw a couple of kids who I said hi to, they said hi but then seemed to wake up?  I also said hello to a dog who could see me but his owner couldn't.

I remembered about API so I decided to fly up wards and saw some grid like thing (dont know if my mind was wishful thinking at this point) but some how I made it to the (an?) Island and was talking to some guy who doesn't like pizza or Spanish food????  I then figured I'd better wake up because otherwise I'd forget everything and as soon as I woke up I wrote it all down in point form.  Hmm just checked the user list for this forum but there's no nickname that matches the one that I was given "visawaiver?  also got a first name...oh well, maybe it was nothing more than a lucid dream :(

Anyway, thats my story, don't know if anyone saw me but someone called me by my real name but it could have been imagination :/

Can't wait until I get better at this and can do this properly!

Nay

I decided to listen to sounds of the ocean to get myself really in the mood for the Island..and then promptly fell asleep..:(

Will try again tonight.  Sounds like you guys had some good experience's! :D

Nay

Nick

Well, I had a good run at it at first. I placed intent to go to API with the stock image in mind. I proceeded to phase into 3D Blackness and eventually "tripped off" on other images. Thus I ended up seeing/experiencing other places.

I'll give it a try again later today, and will report to the Major.

Very best,
Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

laiana

MajorTom - I definitely thing a monthly thing is a great idea, this gives people more of a chance to remember to try it out, and perhaps will allow for more accurate experiences.

Should be fun, and I am definitely looking forward to trying again when my skills get better!

flowdiggity

i am going to try around noon central  u.s. time tommorow...  i think this idea is awesome, and doing these API weekends monthly is great!  maybe even more often, every other weekend?

Nay

Woah!!!   Did you pm Adrian directing him to this post?..you should.  I would love to see how accurate you were!  

I fear the weekend, believe it or not, is a worse time for me then during the week...everyone is home!! :P  Atleast during the week, I have a couple hours to myself.  Perhaps I will go during the week, while it's not so crowded....here or the Island :D

Nay

Adrian

Hello Major Tom,

Quote from: MajorTomOk...I made it to the island...but the wrong island!  :)

All in the dream state...no classic projection involved.

I was travelling with a group of people on some kind hoovercraft across the water until we hit upon the island. In my mind's eye the geography was underneath England...the Isle of Man. Is that an island?

I don't even know where the Isle of man is geographically located, but I do know it's where Adrian lives. So I guess ending up at the Isle of Man, because of the fact he created API island makes sense. Perhaps Adrian likes islands?  :)

In either case, I proceeded to enter a house on the island. Adrian's home.

Sorry about that Adrian. I don't usually come uninvited, and I was in the dream state.

I walked up the stairs, and everything was empty. Nice house though, pretty large. And wide staircases...brown tinted if I remeber correctly.

Upstairs I entered a room. A workstation with computer. Our busy beaver had stickies all over the place on his desk. Pink stickies? I'm not entirely sure. They migth have been yellow, but I think it was a fairly uncommon color.

Noone was home, so regretably I did not get to meet anyone.

The dream proceeded with entering a huge greenhouse. Several people were working there. We had some problems with the electricity grid. It was a fairly old system, and it was difficult to keep the light full force on all sections of the greenhouse plants. I take this to be related to the AP forums in general, or perhaps not.

Lots of more detail, but I had to retrieve this dream at 11am ET having experienced it at what I estimate 5-6 AM ET give or take an hour.

That's it. Maybe I'll remember more later.

Yes I do like Islands  :)

The Isle of Man is in the middle of the Irish Sea, right between the UK, Ireland, Wales and Scotland. It is about 35 miles by 12 miles.

You might well have found the Isle of Man, but it doesn't sound like my house  :) I don't have workstations and I don't use stickies, and certainly not pink ones  :)  Maybe it was one of my neighbours?

API has been used alot since its creation, it would be great to really see it as a focal point again.

Best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Nay

Aww shucks!  I was hoping to use those stickies for a teasing party! :D

If our minds tend to bend the realities, then does that mean, this was your perception of what Adrian is all about to you?....seems you see him as a hard worker.. I would take that. ;)

Nay

Nay

QuoteMore interesting is arriving at Adrian and the Isle of man, while intending and expecting API. So it's like following a thread of "energetic connections" connected to API island ultimately leading to the prime creator. That was unexpected, and in a way more interesting for me than objectified confirmation although less spectular I suppose.
You are so right!  I never thought about it that way, that makes alot of sense. :D

Nay

smooth

wow i really wish i could ap.... you guys make me jealus.
-Chris

coral1

Hi Major Tom

Good for you! At least you made it to an island.I got out again at 3:15 this afternoon but I saw nothing resembling API. A little ways into the projection I was felt a force pulling me backwards and went with it to see where I would end up.I arrived in another large city,not exactly the palm trees and blue water I`ve been hoping for.

This little exercise has been a big help to me.I`ve been in a slump for a while and concentrating on getting to API gave me two quality projections in three days. Having a definite goal in mind is a good way to stay focused on the task at hand.I`m going to keep on trying. For some reason trying to get to this silly island gets my astral juices flowing!

Cheers
coral1

SerGei

Bad luck, I was tired like hell, so no AP, even no dreams... :x

I will prepare for the next 'date'.

Bests:

Gergo
Things are changing...

Potatis

Quote from: MajorTomI think we can say the first astral pulse weekend was succesful even if noone actually made it to the island.

LOL!

I don't disagree. It just sounds funny, that's all  :lol:

Potatis

Quantitativefool

I got familiar with phasing alot and definately increased my freuqency of projection feelings and dream memory. I think it helped alot to be able to focus.

-Stu

mactombs

I demand results [slams fist on table]!

How are you ever going to get funded with so poor return on investment? I was promised we'd be able to broadcast dream commericals within the decade, and this is getting nowhere!

Seriously, though, I'm glad API got resurrected. For a while I thought I was the only one trying to get there. I began to fear that it was fading from existance from lack on interest (swallowed by the Nothing?).

So far, I've gotten some pretty solid phasing just off the beach near the coral. Standing there, bobbing in the waves, feeling the sun - it was relaxing. Authentic? Real? I don't know. I really couldn't see beyond the water and the sand.

It would really be something if I tried again and found I wasn't alone.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud