News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Pulse Island Weekend

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

Selski

Hello All

I'm bumping this as the weekend starts tonight - let's all make a concerted effort to meet at the Island, whether it be via projection, phasing, imagination, dreaming or lucid dreaming.

I will visit the Island sometime tomorrow and leave something for anyone who is interested to go and see what I've left.  It won't be anywhere near the boat, but I'll let you know where it is, and will put it in a box, so it's obvious (thanks to Hannah for that idea).  More to follow on that tomorrow...

Let's make this weekend quite special.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Nay

It's RED!  Oh..sorry, jumped the gun......:P

Will it be close to where Tay signed his name in the sand?  I can't get pass the name in the sand..lol.   Eh...I'll figure it out sooner or later. ;)

Selski

Quote from: NayIt's RED!  

LOL Nay - you have jumped the gun - I haven't even thought what I'm going to put there yet - however, red is my favourite colour, so you now know that it isn't going to be red... (my poker prowess is revealing itself here - sort of reverse psychology and then some).  

Interesting though that you picked my favourite colour before I had a chance to think - do you secretly live inside my head then?!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sarah

Scorpyn

Quote from: SelskiInteresting though that you picked my favourite colour before I had a chance to think - do you secretly live inside my head then?!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If someone is told to think about a color, red is the 2nd most common one.

Nay

Quote from: Selski
Quote from: NayIt's RED!  

LOL Nay - you have jumped the gun - I haven't even thought what I'm going to put there yet - however, red is my favourite colour, so you now know that it isn't going to be red... (my poker prowess is revealing itself here - sort of reverse psychology and then some).  

Interesting though that you picked my favourite colour before I had a chance to think - do you secretly live inside my head then?!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sarah

Hahahaha...I'm weird that way!   And like Scorpyn says...it is the 2nd color of choice.   But that isn't why it popped into my head.   I should but aint gonna tella my very first choice that popped into my head.  

hehehe...I play poker too.. ;)  I just might have a jump on this one!!

Nay

Scorpyn

Quote from: NayI should but aint gonna tella my very first choice that popped into my head.
Orange? Ok that's my 5th guess or so but still  :P

Selski

But it's quiet on that Island - at least it is when I go!

If you look at the Island, to the left hand side there is a little thatched umbrella hut type thing, just behind a tree.  I've left a white box on the ground by the hut, with the words "From Sarah" on the box.  There is something left in the box.  I will let you know the results on Tuesday - that is 3rd May 2005.  If anyone goes and has a look, send me a PM, or you can add your observations to this thread.

I had a few minutes to spare, so I wandered around the back of the Island and nearly fell in the pool - I forgot it was there!   I did a couple of laps, then met a very strange character.  He was dressed in black (I think although he could have been a shadow, I couldn't see him very well).  I don't think he was of this world.  He handed me a scrunched up piece of paper, and then he disappeared.  

I opened the paper and it was blank except for a black arrow drawn with the arrowhead at the top of the paper.  Somewhat puzzled, I put the piece of paper in my little rucksack.  As I was walking back to meet Jimmy, I wondered whether the upwards pointing arrow meant that there was something at the top of the pyramid.  

However, I hadn't got time to check, and I was a little spooked (most unusual for me), so I returned to familiar ground.

Quite interesting.

Sarah

curator23

Hello,
I tried to get to the Astral Pulse Island this morning at about 9 am BST.
After some meditation and relaxation, I became aware of a flying sensation. After a moment I attempted to visualize the island from the picture. I managed to get something like it, but my efforts to fly about the island resulted in it becoming only a vague pyramidal frame.

Next I tried to feel my feet in the sand of the beach. This sensation created a small vision of my feet in the sand. I tried to 'look up' with this small bit of vision and I saw about ten people close together in a semicircle (or it may have been a whole circle, and I was in it). I managed to get a good look at one persons face in detail before I lost my concentration and everything went weird.
Unfortunately I'm not all that good at describing faces, but it was male, roundish oval in shape, clean shaven, curly hair, possibly ginger in colour. Reminded me of that Ray Mears guy.

Is this sounding familiar to anyone, or did I just end up on some random beach somewhere that just happened to have a party camping out on it?

Selski

Hello curator23

Thanks for having a go at this - I hope it sounds familiar to someone.

Whenever I go, it's always very quiet.

Sarah

Selski

I'm holding off opening the box for a couple of days - I've had one PM, and am promised another.

I'll open the box on... erm... Thursday.

Come on lads and lasses - what's in the box?

:D

Sarah

Selski

I thought long and hard about what to put in my box.  I wanted it to be a certain shape.  A relatively easy shape.  And colour - I needed colour.  

Something solid.  Easy to define.

So, in my box I placed a... Rubik's Cube.

Looking forward to hopefully bumping into someone slightly more lifelike and solid for the next API, which is the weekend of 13th - 16th May.  

In the meantime, I must go back and find out what that arrow was all about...

Sarah