News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Back to Astral Island!

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

On another recent thread a member asked a question about whether or not their "Happy Place", this being a place that they have created in the "NPR" of their own design. They asked if the place would change depending on whether they were in Focus 2 or 3. according to Frank Kepple's 4 levels of focus.

During my daily Phase soak (meditative journey while in the bathtub), I was contemplating that exact thought. Then my thought pattern got "hi-jacked" and I found myself in my own Happy Place. This time though there seemed to be a number of "designated meeting areas. Each had it's own "scenic" viewpoint. I was then shown how we can go at the intent to be on Astral Island experiment that was done here in the past, but unfortunately failed.

So here is what I was shown and how we can actually do this. First off, it takes 6 things to be successful with this.
1. Practice-you must practice. You can do short little visuals in the daytime or go into a long experience via your chosen method of accessing the NPR. By practicing often, you will find that you can almost instantly "be there".
2. Patience-Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither was Astral Island. You can't force this to happen. You can intend on it though. For now if you wish, just observe the areas you find. You don't need to "react" just yet. Get comfortable with it.
3. Visualization- I can already hear the moans. I can't visualize. I hear that from people all the time. Everyone can visualize. The thing is, I am not talking about using your actual eyes to do it. I am talking about accessing your "Mind's eye".
Simple exercise. Close your eyes and mentally count to ten. Now think of the color blue, the color red, the color green. Now think of a square, a triangle, a circle. At any time did a visual appear in response to that thought? If it did, You accessed your "Mind's eye". This is the area that accompanies a mental association. Example: think of the color red, A very quick image of something red, like a Apple might appear. It's because you are accessing your memory or in more of a technical explanation, you have accessed the "data" from you mainframe. This is the area that we want to be in. This is where we want these images to appear and they will.
4. Motion-Through the years I have posted many techniques and methods here to jump start a "etheric" body motion feeling. From things like the "Phantom wiggle" all the way to my 6pt exercises. I have found that nothing brings me deeper into a self trance then thought of motion. Whether it be moving forward, Whether that image be a driving simulation, rollercoaster. etc. The mental thought of movement in a some direction will always have an accompanying image. You just have to be patient until it reveals itself.
5. Will Power-You need to be self motivated, with a desire to succeed. Knowing you will. Don't go into this with the attitude of I will "try" it to see what happens. Either do it or don't. The word "try" implies defeat and failure. I wrote a whole thread on this very thing.
6. Belief-When you believe it, you can perceive it and therefore you can conceive it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To the Island we go

Since Hollywood and everyone seem to like "remakes" so much, I figure we could all build Astral Island anew again!  :-) Kind of like a "facelift", per se.

My visual to my Happy Place, which seems just like the first Astral Island created here years ago, begins with the motion of movement forward. I then see that I am moving quickly across some vast ocean. A Island soon reveals itself and I come in for a landing on the beach. (When I experience the NPR, I choose to be a simple point of consciousness. I won't see appendages unless they are needed. That way, I find no limitations)

So, now I am on the beautiful clean sand of the beach. I just take this in for a few minutes. Grounding myself into this area. The waters near this Island are crystal clear and turquois in color. There are beautiful Coral reefs to be explored as well.

From there, I now see a beach club, outside patio area. This the first official "meeting places". Places that we target to see and talk to other members here or whoever we find.

So that's the beginning. Now we need a map. We need to each create our own map here in the physical of this Island. On this map we can pin point these various "meeting palaces". I have a map that I have used for awhile now. The various meeting places just go put into it. So, take a piece of paper and draw a map.

We should all have a similar map, I have some important places on my map that. I will describe mine here further. I don't have a scanner on my computer and don't really know how to post a image of it anyways. (Being computer illiterate and all, lol)

My Island is "oblong" in shape. The "beach" is on the southern coast of the Island. The right side of the Island is all Mountains, Valley, Waterfalls and Caves. The north side of the Island is where the large waves can be found for those that like to surf or just admire this scenic area. The left side of Island seems to be where we find buildings, such as "The Retrieval Center", "The Healing Center" "The Park" and a strange building where "simulations" occur. We can call that one "The Simulation Chamber. In the center of the Island is enormous Pyramid. It is gleaning and glowing white and is a real site to see. I call this the "Power Point".                          

The "Meeting Places" are found at the beach patio, the top of the Mountain, (where we find ourselves high above the clouds0, the "Waterfall", (since they are so epic and enjoyable), the Park ,(where we find benches) and lastly the Caves, (the darkness is akin to a "Void" experience. There are also various "portals" to be found in other places that you wish to explore.

I have found many times that a simple visit there will always lead to some kind of adventure. For the longest time I saw this place as a "launching pad". But then I realized I was already there. This place is "infinite". Many times upon a return there, I will find that there are numerous changes and new adventures to explore.

For now though the most important thing is choosing one of those various meeting places and going to see what can be found there. We can start in simple and alter it at will. With your suggestions and input we can build onto this and make it a "real" NPR destination that can be accessed by others. I hear constantly these days how we seem to all be "waking up" and the collective consciousness strengthening. Well, let's put that to the test.

To finish this I want to say we are going into this with the mindset of a positive experience. We are going to meet other "like minded, good natured people/spirits/beings". Anyone that goes into this with negative intentions will find themselves "voted off" the Island. Just remember, the collective strength of many far outdoes the strength of a few

Feel free to post your own suggestion or share your experiences with this. Let's finally do this. No giving up. We can make this a whole new adventure here on the Astral Pulse. I believe, as I have been shown, the amazing power of the collective consciousness. Come and join us in this adventure.

Thank you and safe travels!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Thanks, Lumaza! I will definitely be asking to be taken to this island during APs and see what happens. If each of us put some though to mentally give energy strength to this place and make it stable so to speak, part of our spirits will be there and that will draw us to this place during dreams, LDs, APs because we can build that connection. I think this is a really good idea, not only for the experienced APers, but for anyone else that practices, because this is a fun technique, not boring. Everyone will be imagining they are at a beautiful island. don't we all do daydreaming often and think of vacation places, getting lost in thoughts. I used to do a lot of day dreaming in school LOL, when I get bored. Then after half an hour when I snap back I don't even recall what the teacher was talking about.  For the record I was a good student, straight As, but certain lectures were just unbelievably boring to me to a point of a brain exhaustion, so I had to day dream.

FYI, motion imagining is my key to AP. The most successful of all techniques. So, definitely recommending it to be implemented along with whatever everyone is doing. If you imagine that you are swaying from side to side while falling asleep, the chance of awakening during sleep in sleep paralysis is very big. Keep doing it every night and be patient. Especially useful is when you briefly wake up during the night, to go to the bathroom, or turn, before passing back to sleep, remember to start swaying. To make it more interesting, you can imagine that you are in a small boat approaching the Pulse island.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on February 21, 2020, 23:45:52
Thanks, Lumaza! I will definitely be asking to be taken to this island during APs and see what happens. If each of us put some though to mentally give energy strength to this place and make it stable so to speak, part of our spirits will be there and that will draw us to this place during dreams, LDs, APs because we can build that connection. I think this is a really good idea, not only for the experienced APers, but for anyone else that practices, because this is a fun technique, not boring. Everyone will be imagining they are at a beautiful island. don't we all do daydreaming often and think of vacation places, getting lost in thoughts. I used to do a lot of day dreaming in school LOL, when I get bored. Then after half an hour when I snap back I don't even recall what the teacher was talking about.  For the record I was a good student, straight As, but certain lectures were just unbelievably boring to me to a point of a brain exhaustion, so I had to day dream.
I believe that as well. The more we all access this place, the stronger it will get. The "collective" at work.

Daydreaming is great way of accessing your "mind's eye".  

QuoteFYI, motion imagining is my key to AP. The most successful of all techniques. So, definitely recommending it to be implemented along with whatever everyone is doing. If you imagine that you are swaying from side to side while falling asleep, the chance of awakening during sleep in sleep paralysis is very big. Keep doing it every night and be patient. Especially useful is when you briefly wake up during the night, to go to the bathroom, or turn, before passing back to sleep, remember to start swaying. To make it more interesting, you can imagine that you are in a small boat approaching the Pulse island.
Yes, you have mentioned that here on the Pulse Forums before. I find "motion imagining" to be incredibly powerful for getting into a good deep NPR focus. I use it every time I Phase.
Whenever I focus on the left or right direction, I get the mental imagery of a being on or in a boat, plane or some other vehicle that is leaning or veering to one side or another. When I play with pivoting or pinballing a left, then right focus, I feel like I am on a boat swaying in the waves. If you come onto Astral Island from the north shore side, you will indeed be in some large waves.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Volgerle

Ok. I'm in.  8-)

I like remembering how during the Doorway Method collective experiment about 2 years or so ago (we posted on that Transients forum) you saw the figurine I put on the table then. So we had a connection. It worked. This motivates me.

I'm ready to try this again. I postponed other 'projects' since I am not good at projecting at the moment anyway and maybe a 'fresh' and desirable target to reach will do it. Looks like it is a worthwhile destination to try. Never did before, not been to the old Island project back then.

Regarding your point (3) Visualisation a side comment: My main problem is with keeping up the image not with creating it. Even a stable image like any kind of object or a candle with a light always changes all the time and I cannot keep it stable. (Funny point: the candle always gets blown out by s.o. not seen, I can never avoid it. then I light it again and it gets blown out again, kind of a loop, well maybe the loop is stable at least for a while but then also changes for sth else...).

I did not yet read all of your 'map' description but would firmly recommend you upload a picture you draw of your place. A map after all is something to best visually communicated. Take a photo with your smartphone if you have one? Then just use the code "[image][/image]" with the link in between. Should work.

Will try to get to the Island tonight already (still doing wb2b method). See you there.

Nameless

Okay, me too. The first place I'm heading is the beach, been a long time since I've been to a real one. I think I'll stand there for a while and see what the current drags in. I like imagining motion as well and on the beach it's easy to feel the ocean breeze and winds buffeting you back and forth. With your eyes closed listening to the crash of waves, call of gulls and feeling salt spray on your face warmed by the sun.

On the map I'm pretty sure they don't have to match up per se. Like your Park or Waterfall, we can all sort of build our own but at the same time we should all be able to step into a scene both created by ourselves AND each other quite easily.

Great enthusiasm Lu. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on February 22, 2020, 00:35:42
Ok. I'm in.  8-)

I like remembering how during the Doorway Method collective experiment about 2 years or so ago (we posted on that Transients forum) you saw the figurine I put on the table then. So we had a connection. It worked. This motivates me.
I remember that as well. I think it was some form of a Buddha figurine. Unfortunately, it didn't gain much traction though. I guess it was the "flavor of the day". Perhaps people "tried it", (I hate that word), but gave up on it too quickly.

QuoteI'm ready to try this again. I postponed other 'projects' since I am not good at projecting at the moment anyway and maybe a 'fresh' and desirable target to reach will do it. Looks like it is a worthwhile destination to try. Never did before, not been to the old Island project back then.
Good, it will be like the EIC Forum experiment reborn again. It actually seems just like that at the moment, with the same members that did it there, doing it here as well. We just need Bee, Novice, Plume and few others!  :-)

QuoteRegarding your point (3) Visualisation a side comment: My main problem is with keeping up the image not with creating it. Even a stable image like any kind of object or a candle with a light always changes all the time and I cannot keep it stable. (Funny point: the candle always gets blown out by s.o. not seen, I can never avoid it. then I light it again and it gets blown out again, kind of a loop, well maybe the loop is stable at least for a while but then also changes for sth else...).
Been there, done that. I experienced the same thing for the longest time as well. Then I just learned to let go and allow what's going to happen to happen. Many times the visual came full circle back to where it started. I have had countless times though where a simple imaging of a flame or my toy top would morph into a whole new experience. If it did, I allowed it to. At that time I guess there was something more important that I needed to see. It happens so much that I now use the term "Hi-jacked" to explain it.

QuoteI did not yet read all of your 'map' description but would firmly recommend you upload a picture you draw of your place. A map after all is something to best visually communicated. Take a photo with your smartphone if you have one? Then just use the code "[image][/image]" with the link in between. Should work.
That I can't do. My landline doesn't take photos, lol!  :-D I can borrow someone else's phone to do it I guess.

QuoteWill try to get to the Island tonight already (still doing wb2b method). See you there.
Good Luck!  :-)

EscapeVelocity

For some reason, this strikes me as a dynamite post at just the right time! Thank you Lumaza! Gonna "sticky" this one! The energy level is at a slow, rolling boil!

A few years ago, I tried various attempts to get to AP Island, without success. Now, after having done some courses at TMI, I have a much stronger idea and feel for what needs to happen.

It is all about Intent, but also proper 'targeting', and Lumaza's OP offers a great and succinct description of the process, a distillation of the methods and likely the best I've seen yet.

Also great comments from everyone! I would just like to add several ideas, possibly some nuances to look for, as people work toward this shared meeting place.

This is likely an 'area' of the NP that Monroe recognizes as Focus 27. It includes the Park and a Reception Center and a Hospital or Health Center, a Library which may involve the Akashic...and a few other 'facilities'. My experience and understanding of F27 is still inconsistent and incomplete, but I think that I can offer some ideas that may help newcomers with how to approach this concept with the necessary perspective. At least, these are the qualities and distinctions that became apparent to me:

Whether it is Astral Pulse Island or TMI's version of F27 or any number of versions of the Belief System Territories in F24/25/26 such as Valhalla, the Elysian Fields, or any other version of religious Heaven...it can all be understood in terms of energy and frequency. They are all energy constructs reinforced by and through consciousness. They are energy frameworks. And when we choose to consciously approach them and explore them, we come from slightly differing consciousness perspectives, hence a large part of our confusion and frustration. A 'collective consciousness' construction, such as Astral Pulse Island which we are contemplating, may already exist alongside this NP area of the Afterlife/F27. Or we may readily create it. There are likely no space limitations, so the potential for creation is possibly infinite. I think that one perspective to keep in mind is that you will create your specific and unique AP Island, and so will each of us. They will each be slightly different from all the others, but since they are energy/consciousness in nature the key similarity will be their ability to 'link' to one another. And that 'linkage' can take some time to develop. What we are creating in our individual explorations of this specific construct are 'convergent points', each of our own individual constructs that serve as portals or convergence points to this common consciousness area. What I have learned is that it is not so complicated or difficult as you may think at first; it is actually easier than first appears. Nonetheless, patience and determined effort are necessary. My experience at TMI has shown me that it comes in un-even parts for different people: some will find it unexpectedly easy, some requiring extra effort, and some a bit difficult. I am from the difficult category, so I can report that with effort, it can be done.

In my own case, the first problem was 'tuning in' to the proper frequency. At TMI, I have learned that many people require two or three days to find the right frequency, to get up to speed, per se, before they get any meaningful experiences. Along the way, some lessons can be learned. One of those lessons, for me, was sensing my way through energy. Only then did I start getting glimpses at first, and then more complete experiences of the various areas of F27. A key insight for me was that as my glimpses gradually became longer and stronger visuals, I realized that I was raising and aligning my frequency with the energy structure of F27. And sometimes I could tune into it, and other times not. But the process forced me to stay flexible and willing to try different techniques. I followed and explored the colors, the energies; and in doing so, I learned some things about energy. I tried 'priming the pump', starting conversations, creating interactions...all that was unsuccessful. Then I thought to try visualizing two people from an adventure from years before...and they magically appeared and instantly took control of the experience. I was stunned at how well that worked!

So, like Lumaza says, you have to be willing to practice and put the effort into this. Stay flexible and try different techniques along the basic Phasing structure Lumaza has outlined.

Another insight that was explained to me and definitely helped to ease my frustrations:

There are no absolutes to any of this, at least at the levels of experiences we are describing. There is no perfect Focus 10. Or Focus 15. Or The Void (which TMI defines as F15). Or Focus 21 or 27 or any of it. Or Frank's F2 or F3 or F4.

What was explained to me, and I felt was very reassuring was that there are many degrees to all these levels. They are just reference points, road signs...in other words they are just approximate indicators of where you are in consciousness. And the take-away is that you can still have the 'experience', you can still get something of benefit from the session; maybe you are supposed to 'click out' or fall asleep and the lesson is learned on a subconscious level. So there can be a Void experience that is 'high' or a Void experience that is 'low'; a F21 experience that is low or medium. My point is that we can be laying there thinking that we are not relaxed enough, not quiet enough, not deep enough...and actually we are. So don't ruin it, don't quit, don't give up. You may, in fact, be in just the perfect state of mind to receive a teaching at a level you were simply unaware of.

Another perspective I found helpful:

In most sessions you will never be 100% anything.

In some of the best sessions you are 5% Physical and 95% Non-Physical.
But most sessions are of lesser proportions:
25% Physical/75% NP
50%/50%
60% Physical/25% NP/15% Bored-Distracted
15% Physical/15% Asleep/70% NP
90% Asleep/5% NP/5% ?

And the percentages can shift during a session. The key is to not get frustrated and just go with the flow of what presents itself.

In the Leland interpretation (which I happen to agree with and notice in my own experiences) it can break down even further:

You can be 5% Physical and various percentages of consciousness within the Etheric, Astral, Mental and possibly Causal energy body levels. At various times, I have detected 5% Physical, 5% Etheric, 20% Astral, 60% Mental and possibly a hint of 5% or more of Causal or higher energy. I honestly do not know; all I can say is that I do know that I am now sensing at this level under the right conditions, and the differences are becoming more noticeable for me.

Hope that gives helpful perspective as it did for me.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on February 22, 2020, 02:20:17
Okay, me too. The first place I'm heading is the beach, been a long time since I've been to a real one. I think I'll stand there for a while and see what the current drags in. I like imagining motion as well and on the beach it's easy to feel the ocean breeze and winds buffeting you back and forth. With your eyes closed listening to the crash of waves, call of gulls and feeling salt spray on your face warmed by the sun.
I hear the water is quite warm there!  :-)

In the past I grounded myself on the beach by picking up handfuls of sand and watching how the sand sifted back to the earth from between my fingers. I would then slowly begin to use my peripheral vision to see what would catch my attention. That's when I saw the cool little patio beach club. It wasn't busy at all though. I felt it "intimate", but really relaxing. I would just sit there and watch the Ocean and anything else around it.
Novice, from the EIC Forum said she would actually look down on the beach from a mountainous perch overlooking it. I did that as well. A few times that led to "slingshot"/"cannonball experience.

QuoteOn the map I'm pretty sure they don't have to match up per se. Like your Park or Waterfall, we can all sort of build our own but at the same time we should all be able to step into a scene both created by ourselves AND each other quite easily.

Great enthusiasm Lu. :-)
I agree. The only points that should be on everyone's maps is the "waypoints", known as the meeting spots. That would be high up in the mountains, down on the beach, the Park, the Caves and we should add in front of the Pyramid. The Pyramid holds many unique experiences. The Park kind of plays into a area of focus that is mentioned often in Monroe Institute lessons. As I have heard that is. I know it used to be one of their main locations to meet. I think Bruce Moen also used it in meeting people for Retrievals or people that have already transitioned over that have some kind of message to give.

I chose those locations or should I say those locations have been chosen for us because they all have their own "characteristics". The mountains/valleys, etc are great places for soaring through. This mountain goes way up into the clouds. The view up there is astonishing. The  Cave was chosen for us because of the darkness that is akin to a "Void" experience. Moving forward in the darkness can lead to some rather interesting things. The beach, because that's where it all started. The beach would be the first waypoint on the list. The Pyramid. It's a Pyramid, come on, lol. No explanation needed there!  :-D

The other buildings, like the Retrieval Cathedral, Healing Center and so on are there so your Island experience will give you what you "need". It's like "one stop shopping", lol. Like I said though this is in it's infancy. There is plenty of room for adjustments. Let's just see where "it" wants to go and enjoy the ride for now!  :-)

Lumaza

EV's post came in at the same time I was typing mine above.

Wow, what fantastic information! I swear you are a "Pillar of Knowledge" EV. You have found your true calling!  8-)

quote by EV "Hope that gives helpful perspective as it did for me."

Left me speechless as usual!   :-)

Volgerle

Quote from: Lumaza on February 22, 2020, 03:36:15
I remember that as well. I think it was some form of a Buddha figurine. Unfortunately, it didn't gain much traction though. I guess it was the "flavor of the day". Perhaps people "tried it", (I hate that word), but gave up on it too quickly.
I can connect your first and second sentence nicely. It was a Buddha figurine but you actually first interpreted it as a Yoda figurine which is not far from it.

And since you said it (I know we have a thread on it here on the Pulse about trying vs. doing):

Do or Do Not. There is no Try . - Master Yoda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5SNAluOj6U

8-)

Volgerle

Just a short-report: tonight only weird dreams but one involved me being on a kind old sailboat / ship. So maybe that is the first signpost.

I like that it 'links to' Focus 27 where I wanted to go anyway for my 'retriever training' etc. So this motivates me even more.

I agree with the idea of (what I call) 'Interfacing' where everyone has their own 'view' or interface but it is still a connected place - or it's like if we all do connect to the internet via our computers, no matter be they desktops, phones, tablets, notebooks, maybe even with different 'skins' or customizations/settings (colours, fonts, etc.) ... but are still literally 'on the same page'. What a fitting metaphor methinks.  :wink:

T-Man

Hi All,

Even though I'm not an experienced traveller like most people here I am going to try and join in on this experiment.  I read through this thread yesterday before I went to sleep and I did have a strange dream that had something to do with travelling to different areas of consciousness.  I didn't get many details as this was one of my first dreams of the night and my recall for the early dreams is not generally as good as later ones during the night. 

I am going to see if I can visit Astral Pulse Island via a LD.  If I am successful than I would like to leave an item behind at one of the meeting places to see if anyone else picks up on it. 

Cheers,
T
The Adventure Continues...

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on February 22, 2020, 17:08:03
I can connect your first and second sentence nicely. It was a Buddha figurine but you actually first interpreted it as a Yoda figurine which is not far from it.

And since you said it (I know we have a thread on it here on the Pulse about trying vs. doing):

Do or Do Not. There is no Try . - Master Yoda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5SNAluOj6U

8-)

I only saw Star Wars, the first one. I don't know why, but for some reason the other movies never really interested me. I guess that's because I don't really enjoy sequels that much. With my fascination of the Universe and other Beings you would think I would have definitely been in one of those long lines waiting to see it, lol!

But, the Yoda character has always been a special one to me. His Buddhic presence is always felt!  8-)

Thanks for the share Volgerle. It really fits the "try over do" conversation here!  :-)

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on February 22, 2020, 17:13:04
Just a short-report: tonight only weird dreams but one involved me being on a kind old sailboat / ship. So maybe that is the first signpost.

I like that it 'links to' Focus 27 where I wanted to go anyway for my 'retriever training' etc. So this motivates me even more.
The only Dream scenario I can remember that remotely pertains to a Island was some guy, kind of "Tarzanesc", in a loin cloth and all, helping me navigate through a Jungle adventure. Astral Island has infinite applications and possibilities so the fact that there could be a jungle of some sort isn't a far stretch.

QuoteI agree with the idea of (what I call) 'Interfacing' where everyone has their own 'view' or interface but it is still a connected place - or it's like if we all do connect to the internet via our computers, no matter be they desktops, phones, tablets, notebooks, maybe even with different 'skins' or customizations/settings (colours, fonts, etc.) ... but are still literally 'on the same page'. What a fitting metaphor methinks.  :wink:
Like I said, I like the idea of "one stop shopping". I believe that each person will find what they "need" to there. The fact of being able to interact with each other is just the icing on the cake!  :-)

Lumaza

Quote from: T-Man on February 22, 2020, 18:26:48
Hi All,

Even though I'm not an experienced traveller like most people here I am going to try and join in on this experiment.  I read through this thread yesterday before I went to sleep and I did have a strange dream that had something to do with travelling to different areas of consciousness.  I didn't get many details as this was one of my first dreams of the night and my recall for the early dreams is not generally as good as later ones during the night. 

I am going to see if I can visit Astral Pulse Island via a LD.  If I am successful than I would like to leave an item behind at one of the meeting places to see if anyone else picks up on it. 

Cheers,
T
Great, the more the merrier. That will give us more input as well!  :-)

Every single Author and guest speaker on the Radio shows I listen to that talk about OBEs/APs, even LDs tell the their audience and readers that just listening/reading to or about their conversation at hand will likely lead to a experience that night. The thing we want though is to keep the ball rolling. We aren't looking for a "one and done" here. To grow with this, we need to evolve as well.

No "ifs" though. We will use the word "when" instead!  :wink:

T-Man

I did my daily Meditation and placed an item at the base of some steps somewhere on the Island. 

I will focus my intent and energy on this item on a daily basis as well as at night to give it substance!  'WHEN' I get to the island in a NP experience I will make sure it is still there.

T

Lumaza

Quote from: T-Man on February 22, 2020, 21:20:48
I did my daily Meditation and placed an item at the base of some steps somewhere on the Island. 

I will focus my intent and energy on this item on a daily basis as well as at night to give it substance!  'WHEN' I get to the island in a NP experience I will make sure it is still there.

T
Great. We shall see what we can see!  :-)

Lumaza

I just completed my daily Phase soak session as well.

I was shown to elaborate a bit more on my chosen technique for reaching a good NP focus. Mine as most of you know here is by "Phasing". A simple transition from here to there. Why I enjoy it so much. It's the journey there that I enjoy. There is so much to learn, especially if you are "fine tuning" your own technique. So, I shall explain my technique in detail in hope that you can find something that will work for you as well.

I began by getting into the water (my bathtub), getting comfortable, then closing my eyes.

I then did my "ritual", which consists of my Healing Temple, where I focus on helping people I know that are in need. I then moved to my Mantra, that accompanies my elemental focus. Above I spoke about visualizing using the "Mind's eye". When I focus on the elements earth, air, fire and water, I get really strong images of mental associations with each of those elements. It's definitely a great idea to add to your own process. I see these though from mindset of "remembering" something associated with them. When I do, I do actually feel a sensation of my eyes looking upwards, like one does when a idea "pops" into their minds.

That whole process takes me but 5 minutes to do. Now I am left just "noticing" the darkness before my closed eyes. I now initiate the mental imaging of forward movement. I now am experiencing the cave scenario. Once in awhile I can see some kind of image on the walls of this hall or cave. Still I stay the course. Now for some reason I get the impulse to check how deep I really am. So, to do that, I stop the forward motion and reverse it. At first, I get the sensation of moving backwards and begin seeing the same visuals I had already passed. Then I get a strong mental overload sensation and the next thing I know, I am moving forward again, but still seeing the visuals I had already passed. I figure that what happened is that a 360 degree awareness had just kicked in. So, once again I stopped the motion and reversed it, so I was going forward again. I then see a visual overlay. I am moving down the darkness of cave, but a visual overlay appears of moving quickly over a vast ocean or waterway. That was really cool. In the past when a ghost image appeared, I would then create a overlay of sorts where I would see the numbers on a scale beginning with the Schuman frequency of 7.83, I then see the line or gauge going up or down. I see this as adjusting the frequency to bring he visual into more of vivid view. In turn I am adjusting to "it's" frequency. The visual of moving quickly over water strengthens and becomes the main visual now. It's no longer a "overlay".

All of a sudden, the physical calls me back. I have to adjust my body in my tub because my shoulder is uncomfortable. I then close my eyes and see that the entire scene has changed. I am now vividly sitting in a chair I guess on the patio of the Beach Club I have been to so many times. The view is beautiful. I do see though that I am not alone. Sitting a few tables in front of me is a man, I guess he is middle aged. He has a striped shirt on with a blue ball cap. I think he may be balding a bit as well. We don't talk. I know he knows I am there. How I know that I don't know, lol, but I do. He is also enjoying the ocean view. His shirt is striped and has color, but it's more like earth tones than anything. He is just there and I don't think he really wanted to stand out.

I enjoy this visual for a few more moments, then I abort the experience. Physical time elapsed, about an hour and 15 minutes, which is about the norm for my Phase sessions.

I did also see a new Crystal Amplifier design that I need to create tonight. That seems to be the daily norm as well.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On a another note, I have to ask you guys a question. For the past 8 years now I have been experiencing physical vibrations often. They seem like prickly skin and when they get real strong, like they are now, they are accompanied by not only a high pitch sound, but also the sensation of my spine ringing like a bell. That hurts.

Years ago I talked to the late Dolores Cannon about this and she told me to ask for this "energy flow" to be calmed, when it got to be too much. I did that and it seemed to work. But still at different times in the year, spontaneously it would start up again.

The feeling is similar to the sensation you feel when you a really focused on a good TV show, book or movie.

For the last 4 or 5 months this vibration with the ringing spine and high pitch piercing sound has become off the chart. What seems to accompany it though is a incredibly strong sense of "knowing".

Have any you experienced it or are you experiencing it especially strong now? I have talked to a few of you here on the Pulse about this. But lately it has ramped up quite a bit.

I have been tested in the past by Doctors pertaining to this. My own Family Doctor, a really good open minded gentleman years ago did actually bring up the idea of some kind of frequency shift occurring. He did that because all of his testing came out negative. I was even sent ot a Neurologist for this and he didn't come to any conclusions either!  :? :|

LightBeam

Quote from: T-Man on February 22, 2020, 21:20:48

while I was reading this something round popped in my head, like a ball.  I may be way off, but just wondering if this sudden image had any accuracy.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

T-Man

The item I have placed has special meaning to me with a strong connection and energy of it's own.  I thought this would create a great connection if someone else picks up on it.  It would also show that I was able to focus my intention on placing it over 'there'. 

Not a ball!

Volgerle

Quote from: T-Man on February 22, 2020, 23:39:47
The item I have placed has special meaning to me with a strong connection and energy of it's own.  I thought this would create a great connection if someone else picks up on it.  It would also show that I was able to focus my intention on placing it over 'there'.  

Not a ball!
Could you describe the steps you place(d) it on more exactly if possible? Then it might be possible for me or all of us to hone in on it better. Is it somewhere inside or outside and what is around it and what is the floor/earth like (sand, grass, stone, asphalt, wooden, etc.)?

T-Man

Sorry all,  I did not mean to hi-jack this thread by trying to get people to try and guess my placed object.  My intent was to try and create/manifest something in this 'Focus 27' area of consciousness.  People have talked about creating their 'Happy Places' here and returning to them.  This isn't something I have really done yet so I thought I would start of with something small. 

This seems to be a large island with many adventures and things to discover including meeting up with others.  I was hoping that someone would happen across something I created here and mention it in their travels to this place.  If anyone is interested I have left something outside of the Pyramid at the base of some steps.  If anyone comes across something sitting there than feel free to mention it in their adventure.  Would be cool to see if this worked. 

If not...Adventure on!  :-)

Nameless

I haven't gotten to the Island yet with so much going on. T-Man I think what you did is totally in line with what Lumaza is wanting here. Just a tip, what a person finds may not be described by them exactly as what you placed there so look for similarities. They may only pick up on the color or shape or function or anything related for that matter.

Lumaza, I've recently had quite a bit of ringing and some very high pitches/tones in the ears. But here lately, like the last 2 or 3 weeks that has gone away. I felt like I was getting downloads or something but with no actual awareness. It was rather weird. For me the vibrations tend to come and go. They can last off and on for hours/days even weeks then disappear altogether for weeks at a time. At the moment I don't recall any ringing sensation in the spine.

I know sometimes when I feel especially cognizant it's because 'they' are near. How near, who knows.

I think you hit it on the head Volgerle with your comparison to the internet. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: T-Man on February 23, 2020, 01:53:44
Sorry all,  I did not mean to hi-jack this thread by trying to get people to try and guess my placed object.  My intent was to try and create/manifest something in this 'Focus 27' area of consciousness.  People have talked about creating their 'Happy Places' here and returning to them.  This isn't something I have really done yet so I thought I would start of with something small.  

This seems to be a large island with many adventures and things to discover including meeting up with others.  I was hoping that someone would happen across something I created here and mention it in their travels to this place.  If anyone is interested I have left something outside of the Pyramid at the base of some steps.  If anyone comes across something sitting there than feel free to mention it in their adventure.  Would be cool to see if this worked.  

If not...Adventure on!  :-)
That's pertinent to the topic here T-Man. There's no need to apologize for "Hi-jacking"!   :-)

You are correct, it is a very large Island and since we are starting anew, I am too. That means back to square one. Square one is just arriving on the beach. That's at least my intent during my Phase sessions, while I am consciously aware the entire time. During LDs, all bets are off because then I just seem to become aware of being in a destination itself. I am moving slow with this so I don't miss anything. Yes I have explored this Island scenario many times. But for some reason I thought a "do over" seemed to fit the bill here. That way we can all experience and grow with this together.

Because of that, I am still in "observer" mode right now. So there is no seeking hidden treasures. Today's experience seemed to be noticing another visitor and the beautiful beach/ocean scenery. The cave adventure happened as a result of a mental imaging directed in front of me. Moving through that darkness is akin to being in a dark cave or long hallway, so it kind of fits the bill here.

I said that there were other meeting places as well. i just wanted to start simple and then we could go from there. Later we can target them individually. The Island isn't going anywhere, so there is plenty of time to explore it. If we rush with this, we will find that members here may or will get frustrated and abort the whole idea of it. I was told "slow and easy" is the way to success here.

EscapeVelocity

Several ideas I wish to share:

An additional metaphor to the island-like quality of F27 and/or AP Island is the sense I have noticed a few times of an 'Oasis' type of sense of the place. Both island-like and oasis-like in the sense of rather amorphous and undefined edges to the area, undefined energy...like the whole thing is floating in space or the sea of consciousness...with fuzzy edges to it.

I share that because I think Nameless' point is well taken, in that we may not receive or understand the experience we were expecting, but we should be looking for similarities, and by that I mean similarities in the details, the slight nuances of an experience.  And again, it is all our independent and individual interpretations of what are essentially energy and consciousness constructs. And this is how we are required to focus in and recognize the concepts we are discussing; it is likely an incredibly complex part of our learning. As Leland says, it is all in its most basic forms: Energy and information (data) and consciousness.

I can confirm that such a meeting place can exist; it does at TMI and I have been there, though it was imperfect and incomplete for some of the participants. That does not discount the fact that incredible things can be accomplished within these constructs. It simply builds over time and repeated use. And effort.

Frequency Adjustment

It seems pretty apparent that many of us are going through it. I actually miss the middle-of-the-night vibrations I used to get. Sometimes they shook hell out of me like a midnight thunderstorm; other times they were a warm and gentle reminder of the NP that guided me back to sleep. No downloads for awhile now. This evening I did a TMI cd F25 to start prepping for an upcoming TMI course. I got the vibrations in my hands. I haven't ever had the spinal rush/pain that Lumaza describes. Often I can feel a pressure in my third eye on the brow. My current issues are these: 1- I get 'fliers' out of the corners of my eyes. It may be an age thing, as I am approaching 59. But I get all manner of little dark things or, flashes of light that catch my attention at the edges of my vision. Plus I hear sounds that weren't there: sounds, voices, music. So hey maybe it's just encroaching schizophrenia...
The big one for me is the tinnitus that started some ten years ago. It gets quiet like right now, but it is usually about a 4 on a scale of 10. Ten being rock concert level. It's like crickets and tree frogs on a warm summer's evening in the Southeast of the USA. Almost pleasant at times, but seriously irritating most of the rest. It has rhthyms, it ebbs and flows; I have tried to use it for meditation, but no luck. My last TMI course involved potentially contacting ET intelligence. The first session of that my tinnitus went off the scale. If 10 is a rock concert loud, this was a 12 or 13...I almost pulled off the headphones. One of the trainers explained to me that he had the same issue and that it was likely a form of communication. And like Lumaza mentioned Cannon's advice- you can ask for it to be turned down a bit.

Frequency Adjustment
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde