News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Back to Astral Island!

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Man

Quote from: Lumaza on February 22, 2020, 23:03:48
For the last 4 or 5 months this vibration with the ringing spine and high pitch piercing sound has become off the chart. What seems to accompany it though is a incredibly strong sense of "knowing".

Have any you experienced it or are you experiencing it especially strong now? I have talked to a few of you here on the Pulse about this. But lately it has ramped up quite a bit.

I have been tested in the past by Doctors pertaining to this. My own Family Doctor, a really good open minded gentleman years ago did actually bring up the idea of some kind of frequency shift occurring. He did that because all of his testing came out negative. I was even sent ot a Neurologist for this and he didn't come to any conclusions either!  :? :|

Lumaza,

Have you ever considered that this could be a Kundalini Awakening?  This was the first thing that came to mind when I read this.  It just seems too coincidental with the vibrations, ringing of the spine, high pitch sounds and the strong sense of knowing.  I have read that this can happen quick for some people and very slowly for others.

I have suffered from Tinnitus my entire life.  My left ear is always ringing.  It calms at times but never completely goes away.  I can however tell when a cold or something is coming on before hand because the ringing gets very intense prior to being ill.
The Adventure Continues...

Volgerle

@EV
That fuzzy "space" around the island (or F27 if so) area would be the Void for me which is a means to travel anyway for me, I even expect me to arrive via this 'travel mode' there when (not if, yeah Lumaza, .. I got this ...) I finally succeed

@Nameless
A heightened ringing ('Tinnitus') in left or right ear for some phases (sometimes weeks) is also normal for me but I also do not rule out physical or even medical causes, e.g. I still am currently forced to work as part-time telesales agent at a call center agency and have lots of 'stress' for my ears for 5 hours straight on 4 days in the week, all the phone dialing/ringing sounds also sucks a lot, literally on your ears, so maybe that is the main cause (in my case).

@Lumaza
About the energy issues: I remember we talked about this I think many years ago even via pm back then 2011 or so. All I can offer now and did then is my Kundalini energy snake experience I had around 2009 two times (can give link to post), one was legendary for me before my very first wilfully initiated OBE into the 'RTZ' (physical-layer/etheric/PMR-like plane). It was indeed 'spinal' or torso-permeating, 'peristaltic' and 'very brutal' back then, although NOT painful, just like electric current going through you without the pain. I see this past experience today as a kind of a loosening of the energy centers/body that took place, with it also as a kind of 'initiation' of sorts, although a rather reckless one it was.  :wink:

Here it is (again, but posted before on the Pulse for sure):

https://astral-blog.weebly.com/blog/first-induced-obe-with-kundalini-symptoms

Regarding 'that guy' as I only read it now in your post from yesterday:

Quote from: Lumaza on February 22, 2020, 23:03:48
Sitting a few tables in front of me is a man, I guess he is middle aged. He has a striped shirt on with a blue ball cap. I think he may be balding a bit as well. We don't talk. I know he knows I am there. How I know that I don't know, lol, but I do. He is also enjoying the ocean view. His shirt is striped and has color, but it's more like earth tones than anything. He is just there and I don't think he really wanted to stand out.

I have to say it is a bit intriguing although I force myself not come to fast and forgone conclusions if it was really already me and keep an open-minded but skeptical mind.

Anyway, for what it's worth here's why indeed it COULD be a 'me' merely from my meditation / visualisation sessions:

• If I wear a baseball cap in summer they are always blue-ish
  • I wear striped shirts a lot, some of them are poloshirt types, but also t-shirts
  • Currently at home I was really wearing a earthen-colour (beige) t-shirt with a broader white stripe on it across the chest area - I could upload a pic of both garments (caps and t-shirt) maybe for fun and see how it matches
  • I have a very short-hairstyle (few millimeters with the hair trimmer). It is not a bald/skin-head though. It is thinner at the top though (for years been) so one could argue about the 'balding' process, has not changed or gotten worse for many year though and I almost look like this for over two decades now.
  • I am over 52 now and thus middle-aged, I look younger though as I am often told and am of a normal (thin) body shape, but not too muscular either (question: did the guy have a beard, mostle whiteish goatee-like or white/grey three-day beard or even both in combination?)
  • During the meditation / visualisation I had the strong intent to go to the beach and also (like you do) visit and sit in the club's patio looking at palm trees and out to the sandy beach and at the nice blue-turquois ocean on a sunny day. And also see you sitting there in your chair a few metres away. So this is why we maybe 'met' again? Maybe. It must be noted that it was not a projection but the buddha figurine I put in that room back then worked the same way, telepathically maybe? Therefore I might already have sent an astral 'advance party' image with my focussed intent and visualisation of the 'place' to you and your club?
  • Except for a 'hello there' if at all I really did not want to communicate with you, just to see you there and the beach club / patio and sit there too in a chair. So the guy from more 'far away' also makes sense.
  • I am generally not the guy who wants or seeks to 'stand out' a lot, I am introverted and calm and 'relaxed' - so maybe that in general fits the 'picture' too

@T-Man
All fine and no 'hi-jacking'. Also great for me. I had quite some Remote Viewing successes in an experiment with another forum group (Transients/Roundtable) a while ago, and around that same time also one with Lumaza (see above re. the Yoda figurine and the Doorway Method experiment) and I am always happy to try again if I can repeat this, so I might look for it after I 'landed on the beach' successfully

@All
I think it is really best if we all first 'focus' on 'landing on the beach' and creating our collective (I really hate war term metaphors/references but maye let's see it as a tongue-in-cheek expression) 'D-Day', or maybe better 'API-day' (API = Astral Pulse Island)  8-)

Lumaza

Quote from: T-Man on February 23, 2020, 05:43:10
Lumaza,

Have you ever considered that this could be a Kundalini Awakening?  This was the first thing that came to mind when I read this.  It just seems too coincidental with the vibrations, ringing of the spine, high pitch sounds and the strong sense of knowing.  I have read that this can happen quick for some people and very slowly for others.

I have suffered from Tinnitus my entire life.  My left ear is always ringing.  It calms at times but never completely goes away.  I can however tell when a cold or something is coming on before hand because the ringing gets very intense prior to being ill.

T-Man, I have considered that in the past and brought that up in my discussion with Dolores. I will tell you one thing, if it is some weird kind of prolonged Kundalini Awakening, I wish it would just hurry up a "wake up", lol!  :-D

The high pitch sound comes in flows. Like EV and Dolores said, a person can ask for it to be lessened. It's just the heightened sense of awareness that accompanies it so unique. I always wanted to see how far it would go. I know we are being helped with this recent Astral Island exploration and I don't want to disturb that "flow". The constant vibrations I can handle, the ringing in the ears as well. It's the ringing spine that gets to be too much at times.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

@EV
I remember that little experiment we did on EIC and how I entered the Island then. I dropped down through a sort of cloud tunnel. I can confirm the cloudy misty edges. We could call it AIDay (artificial intelligence) Wait, not, meant Astral Island, lol

@T-Man @Volgerle
I can relate to the tinnitus which usually only affects me if I have a head cold/flu. With the other I get little clicks along with that sense of knowing. Those clicks are always behind the ear and often come with a visual click as well. The visual is like donning a pair of colored glassed. Like a lens is dropped in front of my non-physical vision. Feels like an adjustment.

@Volgerle
Sounds like a hit to me although I get the hesitation in making a hard claim.

@Everyone
Didn't make it last night but not for lack of effort. Guess I'm just worn out and sleep is more needed than anything. So I'll just give it another go. Loving this thread yall. Thanks LU!!!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on February 23, 2020, 14:43:54
@EV
That fuzzy "space" around the island (or F27 if so) area would be the Void for me which is a means to travel anyway for me, I even expect me to arrive via this 'travel mode' there when (not if, yeah Lumaza, .. I got this ...) I finally succeed
That's the spirit!  :-)

Quote@Lumaza
About the energy issues: I remember we talked about this I think many years ago even via pm back then 2011 or so. All I can offer now and did then is my Kundalini energy snake experience I had around 2009 two times (can give link to post), one was legendary for me before my very first wilfully initiated OBE into the 'RTZ' (physical-layer/etheric/PMR-like plane). It was indeed 'spinal' or torso-permeating, 'peristaltic' and 'very brutal' back then, although NOT painful, just like electric current going through you without the pain. I see this past experience today as a kind of a loosening of the energy centers/body that took place, with it also as a kind of 'initiation' of sorts, although a rather reckless one it was.  :wink:

Here it is (again, but posted before on the Pulse for sure):

https://astral-blog.weebly.com/blog/first-induced-obe-with-kundalini-symptoms
That's a great description of what's occurring. The spinal ring does feel like a constant jolt of electricity. It gets worse with incoming weather changes as well. Here in Minnesota our current winter has been like a Rollercoaster. One week it's freezing and lots of snowfall. The next it's a spring thaw. This year we are experiencing a very strange winter here.

I had read that thread in the past. Thanks for the "refresher"!  :-)

QuoteRegarding 'that guy' as I only read it now in your post from yesterday:

I have to say it is a bit intriguing although I force myself not come to fast and forgone conclusions if it was really already me and keep an open-minded but skeptical mind.

Anyway, for what it's worth here's why indeed it COULD be a 'me' merely from my meditation / visualisation sessions:

• If I wear a baseball cap in summer they are always blue-ish
  • I wear striped shirts a lot, some of them are poloshirt types, but also t-shirts
  • Currently at home I was really wearing a earthen-colour (beige) t-shirt with a broader white stripe on it across the chest area - I could upload a pic of both garments (caps and t-shirt) maybe for fun and see how it matches
  • I have a very short-hairstyle (few millimeters with the hair trimmer). It is not a bald/skin-head though. It is thinner at the top though (for years been) so one could argue about the 'balding' process, has not changed or gotten worse for many year though and I almost look like this for over two decades now.
  • I am over 52 now and thus middle-aged, I look younger though as I am often told and am of a normal (thin) body shape, but not too muscular either (question: did the guy have a beard, mostle whiteish goatee-like or white/grey three-day beard or even both in combination?)
  • During the meditation / visualisation I had the strong intent to go to the beach and also (like you do) visit and sit in the club's patio looking at palm trees and out to the sandy beach and at the nice blue-turquois ocean on a sunny day. And also see you sitting there in your chair a few metres away. So this is why we maybe 'met' again? Maybe. It must be noted that it was not a projection but the buddha figurine I put in that room back then worked the same way, telepathically maybe? Therefore I might already have sent an astral 'advance party' image with my focussed intent and visualisation of the 'place' to you and your club?
  • Except for a 'hello there' if at all I really did not want to communicate with you, just to see you there and the beach club / patio and sit there too in a chair. So the guy from more 'far away' also makes sense.
  • I am generally not the guy who wants or seeks to 'stand out' a lot, I am introverted and calm and 'relaxed' - so maybe that in general fits the 'picture' too
Some things are dead on, some not so much. The shirt was "Polo-ish" style. There was beige in it and it was "earthen" in color. The ball cap was blue. I couldn't see if there was any team name or design on the front of it because I only saw it from the back. I figured him to be balding because of how the hat sat on his head. It looked like he wore a ball cap often.
Now to the differences. He was clean shaven. At least that's what I could see from behind him. He wasn't thin. But he wasn't heavy set either. I would say right in the middle.
Just a note though, many times when I see a person I know in a NP visual, I don't see them at their current age or even appearance. I always see a younger version of them, especially when I do my daily "healing modality" to aide them.

Quote@All
I think it is really best if we all first 'focus' on 'landing on the beach' and creating our collective (I really hate war term metaphors/references but maybe let's see it as a tongue-in-cheek expression) 'D-Day', or maybe better 'API-day' (API = Astral Pulse Island)  8-)
I agree 100% with this. I personally am only focusing on the "beach landing".  Like I said "baby steps" here. We will apply the KISS rule here, "keep it simple stupid"! We will evolve into this further when the time is right to. Like EV masterfully explained above above, the more complicated we make it, especially right off the bat, the more likely it is to fail, like so many other experiments we have attempted.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

I just finished today's Phase session and last thing I saw in it was more of a mental suggestion and that it is a great idea. especially for longevity here with this, that indeed we need to keep things "simple stupid", as the word "KISS" applies to this. This means reporting as well. We can keep reporting more to a point form quick process. That way daily reports won't become "tedious".

The new reporting format will include the basics of your experience and if we need to know more, for comparisons, then we can ask for more of a detailed report on your experience.

So, I will start here with today's experience.

Method of NPR: Phasing.
Here you can put whatever yours was, examples Phasing/LD/OBE/ or other

Experience:
-start with Healing modality/Elemental imaging Mantra
-flat darkness - initiate forward motion imaging
-moving though darkness, changes to water in the tunnel/now underwater/come up out of the and beach is in view
-Scenery-beach active today-volleyball game with young adults/lady in likely her late 20's, early 30's braiding her daughters hair on the beach. Daughter likely 6-8 years of age
-everything else is the same/beach club, etc in background
-major change in scene/now moving over a busy city/many people on the street/car too, but not today's cars/spent time observing there
 -fade to 3d black
-brief image of new Crystal Amp design to create tonight
-mental explanation of reporting format

Notes of interest:
The only thing I purposely intended to see was the beach landing. As you can see, there were other destinations beyond my control as well. The image of my new creation that I have to do tonight was spontaneous, even though it has become a regular part of my daily Phasing practice here. The last information about the reporting process came out of the blue as well. I was not thinking of that at all. The thought appeared out of nowhere and when t did, I could actually see it all in detail along with the message of it's importance to this entire process.
We can still see patterns and similarities in our experiences and when, not if, we do, we can then have the person reporting explain the "aspect" further upon request.

Any other ideas or suggestions from you guys to give this Astral Island project longevity would be much appreciated!  :-)

Thank You

T-Man

Yesterday's meditation to the Island was somewhat successful.

I imagined myself already on the island standing in front of the Pyramid.  The Pyramid is an easy thing for me to visualize so I have stuck with it.  From here I visualized a sign along a path that pointed towards the Beach Club.  I followed this path with the intent on reaching the Beach Club and seeing Volgerle sitting at a table.  I brought two beers with me and introduced myself to Volgerle and offered him a beer.  I visualized this for quite awhile during my meditation.  I had no other visualizations or intent planned...only to meet up at the Beach Club.  Shortly before my meditation ended I got a short scene in front of me.  A waitress/hostess showed up at the table with two more beers.  This was a 3rd person point of view visualization and I really only saw one man sitting at the table but felt I was there next to him as well.  He had blondish/grey hair, middle aged and was wearing what I think was a white t-shirt.  This only lasted a few seconds but definitely felt I was on the island and as I stated this was nothing I had tried to visualize. 

Will keep on with the meditations!

Lumaza

Great job T-Man!  :-) I am glad to hear you are finding success with this.

My own experiences lately have been "hi-jacked" over to something that is more pressing at the moment. MJ and I have our second largest show of the year, this one being a Renaissance Faire, that is in the first week of April. Every time I focus on the Astral Island, I get directed towards a new Crystal Amplifier design. I swear I am filling orders on some kind of " NP conscious" level. I feel like each one of my Crystal Amplifiers is being made specially for a certain person. I questioned MJ on that. I asked her if a Artist does indeed feel that they are creating a tailor made piece. She said no. I didn't expect that answer. She said that some make things for income, others do it for passion and keep their Artwork to a personal level. I have to admit though, I haven't become used to that word Artist being directed at me. To me a Artist is the same as MJ. MJ went to Art school. All her life she created beautiful things. Our home is filled with a lot of her creations. With me it was different. I did a Phase soak session, began targeting Doorways, opened one and found myself in some kind of unique wire wrap Art Gallery. When I ended my session, I went to the hardware store, bought some cheap aluminum wire, brought it home and somehow began making tree designs. I incorporated Crystals into the designed, then mounted them on driftwood. It's like I had been doing them for years. The coolest thing was when we went to sell them, the people buying them seemed to "see" their real purpose. We found out that in their verbal reactions to them. That was 2 years ago now and still almost every day I am shown a new design to create the following night.

So yes, I can see that now is not the time for me. I started this Astral Island thing up again to get the ball rolling. Many of my Phase sessions led me to this place. So, I guess for now, this exercise here wasn't really direct at me. I knew when it started that it was all about a "group dynamic". I did what I was shown to do and created the thread. Now we will see where it leads. You guys will be the ones that determine that.

Erik

Last night I did an effort to visualize the island. I am doing this kind of excerise between sleep cycles. My focus was on a D-Day kind of landing on the shore with a pyramid on the horizon.
I ended up somewhere in Central or South America in the jungle in the neighbourhood of some old Aztec/Incan/Mayan temple what looked like a pyramid. I have almost no knowledge about ancient Indian culture, so excuse me if I am wrong. Could be an astral version or just fantasy (also astral version lol!).
Not the Island but it was a nice trip!

Regards,

Erik

Lumaza

Quote from: Erik on February 29, 2020, 07:46:47
Last night I did an effort to visualize the island. I am doing this kind of excerise between sleep cycles. My focus was on a D-Day kind of landing on the shore with a pyramid on the horizon.
I ended up somewhere in Central or South America in the jungle in the neighbourhood of some old Aztec/Incan/Mayan temple what looked like a pyramid. I have almost no knowledge about ancient Indian culture, so excuse me if I am wrong. Could be an astral version or just fantasy (also astral version lol!).
Not the Island but it was a nice trip!

Regards,

Erik
Great adventure Erik!  8-) :-) Keep them coming!  :-)

Lumaza

Yesterday during my daily Phase soak session, I had a Astral Island experience and although it was kind of brief, before I got hi jacked into a my focus on new Artwork, it was incredibly vivid and got me to thinking.

So, last night I got a PM from a valued member here and in the return PM to this person, I mentioned my brief Astral Island experience. To my surprise, this person PMed me right back saying that what I had seen was very similar to a mental construct that they had created themselves. (I am purposely avoiding saying the person's name here because their conversation me was a private one and I wish to honor that. If they wish, they can elaborate more here. But until that time, I won't say anything more about it}

In today's Phase soak I contemplated this phenomenon further. Especially since I saw another mental construct of what I suppose would be another person focusing on this area. In today's session, I became aware I was nearing a shoreline. It wasn't a beach. It was more of a rocky cropping. There was a home about 20 feet above the ocean shore. This home was gorgeous. The bottom half of the walls were cobblestone, with the top half being made of logs.  There a small bridge in front of it, that had a small creek flowing underneath that. Kind of strange being so close to ocean. They also had a huge shed like building that looked similar to their home construct.

When I attempted to enter the home, I found myself in a dark cave like scenario, just feeling around. This was the exact thing that not only happened in the experience that I share via PM with another member last night here, but also other experiences I have had on this Island. Every time I went to enter their home there, I would find myself in the 3D darkness, feeling around like I was in a cave.

My take from it was that this was a "personal construct" and because of that I wasn't allowed inside of it. Hence why upon entering I was thrust into the 3D dark zone again.

In the opener here, I spoke of locations on the map that I had made. One of my favorite spots on this Island has been at the top of the highest mountain, pretty well in the clouds. From there I can see almost everything on this Island. The view kind of reminds me of some kind of Disney land, theme park. It's easy to see the different themes on the different parts of the Island. I have never seen actual homes though. Those seem to always be left out of the picture. But is it by design? Meaning, do I not see them because they don't want to be viewed, as in being a personal construct means that they aren't meant to be viewed by all. That got me to thinking about the importance of "inviting" people in to your own personal place. I always make a habit of inviting "like minded, god natured, Humans and entities" into my experiences, I feel it's an important part of "intent". I'm sure that gets overlooked in many cases though. Not everyone is aware the fact that they haven't opened their Happy Place up to others. Because of that, they might not experience any others being in their area at all.

This is just another thing you might want to be conscious of when making your own intended destinations as well. I guess I was being shown this to just show another example of the fact that even the little things count too. By getting in the habit of doing things like this you will find that that will to manifest "like minded, good natured" Humans and entities in the NPR seems to begin working here in this physical realm as well!  :-) 8-) That a win win in my books!  :-)

T-Man

Lumaza,

Interesting thought about the 'Personal Construct'.  Something I will consider in future attempts.

I finally had an LD a couple nights ago (just posted about being sick in another thread) and attempted to go to Astral Island.  This didn't work and I ended up waking up.  Will keep on trying!

Nameless

That is a very interesting take Lumaza and something I hadn't really thought about. Makes sense though.

Good observation.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

I know that many of us today here are busy and our mind's seem to be totally consumed by current events, but I'm curious how many people here still access or even attempt to access this Astral Island focus?

T-Man

I am still attempting to access Astral Island but things haven't been going well for me lately.  All NP experiences have stopped for me since about the first week of March.  I think I am just physically and mentally low on energy and I have very poor dream recall right now.  Some nights I just don't even remember any dreams and I usually have a very good dream recall.  I have found that my awareness in the dreams I do remember is very low as well.  Hopefully I can get things back on track!  :|

funfire

Could we format the island based off some pictures of some island or fantasy island. I didn't see any links or pictures so it's kind of hard to know where to go. Not that I couldn't follow the intent to the island, it's just that without a defined concrete area we all observed once it can be hard to meet up there

I'll look for some fantasy islands or something like that if we're interested in this idea.

hmmm also maybe we should add some npc's too and see how they can be used as catalyst for interactions.

Lumaza

Quote from: T-Man on May 20, 2020, 22:47:23
I am still attempting to access Astral Island but things haven't been going well for me lately.  All NP experiences have stopped for me since about the first week of March.  I think I am just physically and mentally low on energy and I have very poor dream recall right now.  Some nights I just don't even remember any dreams and I usually have a very good dream recall.  I have found that my awareness in the dreams I do remember is very low as well.  Hopefully I can get things back on track!  :|
You are not alone with that. I have talked with many people that are experiencing the same thing. They used to be able to have APs/LDs/OBEs quite regularly, but for some reason it all came to a screeching halt in about February/March. They are still blocked. This made me come to the conclusion that there is something seriously wrong with the "collective consciousness" at the moment. What it is? I have no clue!  :? :-o :|

Lumaza

Quote from: funfire on May 20, 2020, 23:01:39
Could we format the island based off some pictures of some island or fantasy island. I didn't see any links or pictures so it's kind of hard to know where to go. Not that I couldn't follow the intent to the island, it's just that without a defined concrete area we all observed once it can be hard to meet up there
Yes, I know there are pictures somewhere in one of the Astral Island stickies here. I myself am not adept at posting though. I am basically computer illiterate!  :-D

I'll look for some fantasy islands or something like that if we're interested in this idea.

hmmm also maybe we should add some npc's too and see how they can be used as catalyst for interactions.
Yes, I know there are pictures somewhere in one of the Astral Island stickies here. I myself am not adept at posting pictures though. I am basically computer illiterate!  :-D You are more than welcome to do it though!  :-)

LightBeam

Same here, nowadays I only have strange dreams. I am sensing mass consciousness standing on a crossroad. I feel the masses' tension, what's next, what does the future hold, etc. Lots of questions and very few answers. I am trying to shake off this invading external stream of information, which is not mine, but somehow I feel responsible to help on a higher level to balance things out. I feel obligated to be in tune of what is happening and be a part of the "remediation force". If I don't,  I start feeling like I am abandoning my people (Earth). Definitely a very strange situation, totally qualifying as a difficult level of a game. It feels truly like we are in one.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

I'm going at this cold yall so wish me fortune and cross your fingers I give you something worthwhile or at least entertaining to read. I'm sitting here at my keyboard with only one goal and that is to visit the island. I have not gone back and reread anything here or in the other thread. I simply want to move from 'here' to 'there'. Here goes...

I'm seeing the island from a great distance. As yet I don't see the beach just a mountainous pyramid rising into the heavens. It's all hazy and grey and there's a huge bird or dragon like creature off to the side floating on the currents. I can't make out features yet.

Wow, bald head, white. No, bald face, skeletal. Brown bodied.

It is a dragon. It's not a pyramid but a mountain for sure. From above it has a deep crater like a volcano. The inside looks as though it has had many centuries of molten red crayons melted down the sides. Interesting.

Lots of trees. From up here they look tiny, this mountain is huge. My own preference does not lean towards dragons and colossal pyramids so this is unexpected. There is a massive torch somewhere below, must be stone with a huge yellow flame spitting embers. Seems like a fire hazard. I can clearly see the torch but can't locate where it is.

Now that's odd, I circle lower and proportions seem all out of whack. The lower I go the more normal the torch appears, so not so big after all. It's in the center of a sand stone patio outside the pyramid which is into the side of the mountain. I don't remember it being that way. The steps look much darker than before when I was here with two small white vases/urns sitting half way up. There is something draped or dropped on one of the steps, small and yellow.
OH wow, the steps just receded and a white stone path comes from inside leading out to the beach! I suppose.

I appproach the steps and can't remember if I've ever been inside the pyramid/castle/mountain.

Wait, is that me. I'm really really thin wearing a thin blue gown/sheath. Long stringy reddish hair. I'm looking back at me. Barefoot, hesitant like she/I am waiting for this me to join her. I kind of don't want to , it's dark inside, I can't even see the receded steps. I get a flash of deep red somewhere near the back or further back. There is a table to front and a little to the right. Big round gleaming brown but it has been moved, I'm seeing that it was nearer the (door) before. I don't know just seeing what I see. There are chairs and light hangs off center above. The thin me is hanging back near the entrance, she doesn't want to come it. Hmm.

Okay, I'm out.
----------------------

Okay now that that is over I just thought I would take a few minutes and see if I could visualize the Island and type out what I saw as I did so. I'm kind of impressed and a bit disappointed. I had thought I might go to the area where we had that one bon fire and maybe walk around the woods and beach a little. I really did not expect to see this huge ominous mountainous pyramid so dark. The dragon wasn't that bog a surprise but had hoped to also see the eagle I remember but not so.

I had to go back and edit the heck out of this. Seems I'm a lousy typist with my eyes closed, lol.

So has anyone else been tempted to go back the Island?

ETA: Correct misspellings mostly.

Nameless

Ev suggested we use this thread for our group diary. Are yall good with that?

Nameless

Or you want to start a new thread?

Nameless

I dropped something off at the Island today.

funfire

Oh do tell Nameless im interested what you drop off at the island. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to vizualize the Astral pulse island if I should go off of other people interpertations or follow my heart's eye and just feel it out, as we all have our own unique experience. When going off into space via dreams, astral projections ranging in many forms of awareness, I often feel there is this unique solo, yet unifing journey with source conciousness when you take the time to make something with your heart and god/source. the thought may be a bit contradictive, however we are all connected to source, in many unique ways. I may conitnue the conversation of the Island in a more open way allowing for other interpertations to mesh, like say we have a cool *island bar* that bar will be there, but it's position on the island is never fully determined on paper.

adds a cool fresh island bar with lots of refreshing colorful drinks

Matthew starts making some colorful drinks, as the sun slowly begins to set, the gentel lights turn on and the beautiful stars start to show