Can you really watch people in the physical world in your soul form?

Previous topic - Next topic

yondaime109

or is it just the astral plane you can go to?

Also will just thinking of a persons name and face bring to there whereabouts even if i don't know where they are?

Lionheart

It all has to do with your intent and focus. Thought = action, so yes you can.

Pauli2

Perhaps you only see an image of the physical, as some thinks the RTZ
is more a kind of radiation than the real appearance of the physical.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Under_the_Midnight_Sun

It'd be very difficult, because the moment after you project out-- you begin to shift slightly upwards into higher frequencies.

Fourthdimension

Sorry for the short reply ..........but even when you project into the RTZ there is still alot of cross-overs ect.........Cross overs from different planes and your own preconcieved ideas. From your thoughts and from other peoples thoughts as they interact with what you experience. Also you got overlays such as historical overlays........Sorry if I phrased this wrong am pretty tired so am getting some sleep but If am not mistaken am sure monroe mentions alot of this in his book.

and from a philosophical point of view .....from whos physical reality do you mean? Yours, the next guys? the womans next door? to view is to perceive and perception is subjective so its the errors of attribution to assume that how one person views their physical construct that the next person will percieve it in a similar way.

I probs never made a word of sense lol

Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

KyleVonGore

rezaf

Yes, possible but not always accurate. I have done it quite a few times on people that I know and have confirmed it with them for example by telling them what they wore and what they were doing at the time.

Barnowl

Quote from: Lionheart on March 25, 2012, 16:45:29
It all has to do with your intent and focus. Thought = action, so yes you can.

I believe in that as well. I don't see why not. How would you visit a loved one, for example, after you pass over?

If you have the intention, it will happen :-)
Please 'Like Us' on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/YourSpiritualSuccess

Please 'Subscribe' on Youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/doddy23

andrew banjo

yes you can and with accuracy too i have done this but not by astral projection but mental projection and this is a higher vbody and you see things as they are in realtime and not subjecvt to any distortion like etheric or astral projection which just shows you the inner plane copy of the material plane the mental body can also be projected into the astral plane but those in the asdtral plane will not see you because you are using a higher subtle body. remote viewing is similiar to how we experience mental projection and the only difference is that in remote veiwing we are aware of our physical body and it is more of an extension of our psychic vision but in mental projection we are aware we have left our body

Astralzombie

Quote from: andrew banjo on March 22, 2013, 05:41:31
yes you can and with accuracy too i have done this but not by astral projection but mental projection and this is a higher vbody and you see things as they are in realtime and not subjecvt to any distortion like etheric or astral projection which just shows you the inner plane copy of the material plane the mental body can also be projected into the astral plane but those in the asdtral plane will not see you because you are using a higher subtle body. remote viewing is similiar to how we experience mental projection and the only difference is that in remote veiwing we are aware of our physical body and it is more of an extension of our psychic vision but in mental projection we are aware we have left our body
:?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Bedeekin

Quote from: andrew banjo on March 22, 2013, 05:41:31

aaaaaand breath.

Szaxx

Very few anomalies lie in the RTZ if you are disassociated from all emotions. It's often a perfect representation. You can read numbers on doors with no problems. Can't say of having a body though, not seen any mirrors around the locations travelled. Id have to think hard on my earliest travels, its been almost half a century since the first.
There was some fluctuations when the astral opened its doors years later. Never looked back since then. The RTZ today is almost redundant. Too much importance in greater deeds to perform.
Attempts at proof are almost pointlesss.
Why bark when you have a dog?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

enlightnd

Exactly Szaxx, I have come to believe that there is no need to project into the RTZ, The whole idea and reason behind us being able to project is to be in the NPMR in higher frequencies.

This is where we are meant to be going to learn and expand our consciousness, Your already here on earth in the physical, Why would you want to project back here..  I no there can be some reasons, But really the NP 5th dimensions and higher is where we should be going so we can return to the physical with a greater understanding of ones self and other realties.

sadie6c

I concur why would you want to project to the place you dont have to project to to go to?

Lionheart

Quote from: sadie6c on September 16, 2013, 02:09:54
I concur why would you want to project to the place you dont have to project to to go to?
Usually the answer I hear to this question is, "Because you can"!  :wink:

Szaxx

With intent and a strong reason I can. Its a thought away. Unless there's a reason, it's almost a pointless journey.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

raditus

I did this before one some occasions. But with physical people, I can't focus that well, but I can still make them out. I found also that I can't read anything, it's all blurry and weird.

I can still see true spirits that pass through area fairly more better than physical people.