News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Community Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellis91

I'm not sure if this is a crazy idea or not but I was wondering if any of the more advanced
"project at will" members of the forum have ever gotten together at a specific time
and projected to Astral Pulse Island together?

Reece Johns had a Mass Astral Projection (MAPS) thing going on at one point.

Has anything like this ever happened at the Pulse?
Thanks,
Ellis
The Astral Pulse Astral Police Cop Department. (APAPCD)
Keeping you safe from old hags with pillows since 2011

Stookie_

It was tried several years ago, though I don't think with very decent results. There were a few people who spent time building API, and Frank would make new things there for other people to find, like a swimming pool & cabana.

Ellis91

Oh I see, were Frank's additions ever discovered without prior knowledge?

It does seem like a difficult task, seems as those involved would need to be very skilled
in self control, I just figured there would be a few people here, that had been projecting
for at least 10 years or more, who might have taken up the challenge.
Would lead to some interesting co-operative experiences, which is the main draw ofc.

Thanks  :-)
The Astral Pulse Astral Police Cop Department. (APAPCD)
Keeping you safe from old hags with pillows since 2011

Dean01

I think it's possible. And I don't think that 10 years of AP experience would be necessary for it to happen; though, 10 years of such experience would be valuable in such an event.

drake

Quote from: Stookie_ on January 16, 2013, 11:53:09
It was tried several years ago, though I don't think with very decent results. There were a few people who spent time building API, and Frank would make new things there for other people to find, like a swimming pool & cabana.

I never thought this was tried few years ago.