Dark/Light when projecting to API

Previous topic - Next topic

decadespast

Many times while projecting I'll experience the seemingly common phenomenon in which it's dark outside in reality/light when you project or vice versa.  This didn't happen when I projected today (it was beautiful and sunny outside in my projection,too , but when I decided to go to API, it was dark there, and very surreal.  Has this happened to anyone else?

Greytraveller

Greetings decadespast
Yes the daylight/nighttime reversal Has happened to me several times during OBEs. Though it does not happen a lot it does occur enough to make me notice it and wonder what is happening. Of course sometimes I do project to a nonphysical location that is nowhere near my physical world residence so that would be easy to explain. Yet a few times when I have gone out of body and left my house it was light outside when it should have been night and visa versa.  :?
btw you mention that you managed to reach Astral Pulse Island in the OBE. Could you provide some detail? I have never made it to API despite several attempts. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanx  :-)
Grey

eaglevision

this has happened to me several times, though in most of my projections everything is just dark. beautiful and all, but dark.

jensilver3

Szaxx

Hi,
Have you thought about time? It's one of those things the astral is wide open to. Try to do the same knowing it will be light outside or you may end up somewhere else in time.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

andrew banjo

yes on the etheric plane not astral as the astral plane is full of light but the etheric plane has all the seasons while the astral plane is the summer land

Szaxx

Mostly true, you can create a dark place too, or at least try. You get booted out of it if you push your luck.
However they do exist, you'd understand this if you were capable of visiting your lower self.
Nasty.

Xanth

What exactly do you guys think you're SEEING when you project?
Do you really think there is *LIGHT*?  Visible light?  PHYSICAL light?

You're seeing your interpretation of whatever it is you're seeing.  If you're interpreting what you see as light, then that's what you'll see...
If you're interpreting it as dark, you'll see that.

For most projectors, this isn't a conscious decision... that's why it kind of seems random to us.

andrew banjo

not as simple as that a common misconception is that what we believe about the astral world shapes our experience does not apply here as quite a few people have experienced this hence it is a universal experience we just need to understand the different planes and the law that govern them as each plane has different rules ie if you see yourself go straight into the light it means you have by passed the etheric plane and gone straight into the astral plane and remember for those of you who think you have projected into your room that is not the case as when we astral project we go inwards not outwards to physical plane and if we want to project into real time we need to use our mental bodies as that can project into real time and does not require us to have paralysis or vibrational state as we simply exit through our third eye it is a different manner of projection and much higher than astral projection as the mental body can also be projected into the astral p.lane however you will be invisible to the astral inhabitants as you are using a superior subtle body that can operate right from the material plane to the mental plane

Astralzombie

Quote from: andrew banjo on March 22, 2013, 05:16:58
not as simple as that a common misconception is that what we believe about the astral world shapes our experience does not apply here as quite a few people have experienced this hence it is a universal experience we just need to understand the different planes and the law that govern them as each plane has different rules ie if you see yourself go straight into the light it means you have by passed the etheric plane and gone straight into the astral plane and remember for those of you who think you have projected into your room that is not the case as when we astral project we go inwards not outwards to physical plane and if we want to project into real time we need to use our mental bodies as that can project into real time and does not require us to have paralysis or vibrational state as we simply exit through our third eye it is a different manner of projection and much higher than astral projection as the mental body can also be projected into the astral p.lane however you will be invisible to the astral inhabitants as you are using a superior subtle body that can operate right from the material plane to the mental plane

Wow. You have tangled up many different laws and restrictions and labeled many things that I just simply choose to do or see. I think you have over complicated a very easy thing to experience. :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

ChopstickFox

I've never noticed a pattern of it being day or night in accordance to the physical. But then again I never think about it. Question, if I project from China to America would it be opposite? haha! It's been both ways. xD

Oh, this is specifically to API... um... I don't see why it wouldn't be dark for someone and light for another.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Szaxx

Its non physical, why not turn the lights on?
It's a thought away. See a beautiful sunrise, that's a really nice experience.

Bedeekin

Quote from: Szaxx on March 22, 2013, 11:40:09
Its non physical, why not turn the lights on?
It's a thought away. See a beautiful sunrise, that's a really nice experience.

You know I was going to say the same thing.  :-D

drake

It was supposed to be dark what else you was thinking.

Szaxx

Lets look at a physical example.
Take the Moon.
We'll assume when we look it's already night.
Depending upon it's rotational position around planet Earth, it can take many forms.
Remember we are taking a simple approach and the reflected sunlight is what we see.
In one position we see a crescent. At the light and dark boundary we can also see craters.
Each night this crescent gets larger until it fills our vision with a disc.
After this the reverse happens as the starting point of light now becomes the starting point of dark.
We have differing perspectives based on what night you look up. There will be subtle differences too depending on your position on planet Earth.
The moon itself is unchanging. Yet we all see it with a different perspective.
The astral is the same. We all see it but different perspectives abound.
A beginner would struggle to fly yet a familiar can create almost any thought into existance. Light and dark are a part of this.

dreamingod

I can recall experiencing the inconsistencies of light/day and dark/night many times during the last decade.

In two of my OOBEs I returned to the same place, during physical reality:
(a) after midnight
(b) late afternoon (daylight)
With the intention of viewing my akashic records/ I there files, I  (a)flew (b)teleported
arrived unexpectedly at a place which reminds me a little of "The Sound Of Music" glass house.
It was the only structure standing. Although I have experienced this place twice,
both occurring at night during a bright full moon,
I can perceive the grassy plain would be lush and green, untouched by human activity.

(a) visited place but have no remembrance whether I went inside.

(b) Inside the glass house contained open shelves, filled with many white lacy books
[I would rather a youtube, google type interface search engine information format]
As I thought of finding my record, one book fell into my hands.
It opened out like a fan with segments except rectangular.
In this dim light I can only feel and see an embroidered big "H" with a script like font.

I noticed 2-3 others in the room at this point who were also trying to read their records
in the moon light. I demanded "lights on" repeatedly, tried to create a torch, but did not work.
In my frustration I allowed my emotions to overflow and suddenly I lost
consciousness/remembrance.

After I woke up [physical reality, still some daylight I went to my computer room and
browsed the internet. My toddler-son woke up from his nap shortly after.
He came into the room and gave me a hug.
He noticed something under my computer table and retrieved it.
He held a magnetic "H" letter up to show me, and announced proudly "H" several times.
Coincidence or what?  :-D

A few months ago, I holidayed in Hong Kong with my family.
While there, one night I had a lucid dream of visiting
the port warehouse during the day [I have not yet visited any such place in physical reality].
At one point, when I walked outside [bright sun-light] the warehouse, I saw a blinking red light
accompanying a text message which appeared in the scene: found embedded three books.
I connected with the message with my intention and retrieved three holographic [semi-transparent]
short children storybooks. [I have three children in physical reality].
This experience was so vivid.

Here is another example of my OOBE.
Inconsistencies: day-night, landmark, home, cartoon body & cartoon reality.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/had_another_obe_this_morning_second_in_a_row_flew_for_the_first_time_d-t36170.0.html;msg298614#msg298614

~
We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality