News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

EIC Experiment Question

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Hey guys, I had an interesting experience the other night and need a little clarification from any of you who were visiting the EIC before it closed down. Did any of you save the posts related to the one experiment we did visiting the Island?

I actually did save those but then my computer took a total nose dive so I lost them.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

T-Man

Nameless,

You can give this method a try of accessing the old archives.  I tried it and was able to get to the forums but not sure what posts you were looking for.

The Adventure Continues...

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on November 25, 2019, 00:32:56
Hey guys, I had an interesting experience the other night and need a little clarification from any of you who were visiting the EIC before it closed down. Did any of you save the posts related to the one experiment we did visiting the Island?

I actually did save those but then my computer took a total nose dive so I lost them.
Since the EIC Forum went down, I have a new computer too.

I had many individual links saved in my favorites, but that was on the old computer!  :-P

Was it the thread called "The Barbecue"? The one that Bee started? If so, I remember it well.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Ah, thank you guys. I forgotten I could possibly find it in an archive search. So checking that out.

Yes Lumaza, I think that was the title.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

I pulled up the name of the thread

EIC barbecue...An experiment?

Wayback machine says it did not archive that URL :-(

T-Man

Thats too bad!

I guess the old web archive is not as good as I thought!  I was always under the assumption that everything is backed up one way or another!  :|
The Adventure Continues...

Suziefish

woooo hooooo more to read...
THX (laughing