News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

API Experiences and stories.

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

Please purchase your Air tickets now, the Astral Plane to Astral Pulse Island will be departing at gate 11 shortly, I repeat the plane to API will be departing at gate 11 shortly, thankyou.

wonderboy

Hi all,

I just wanted to say I'm glad this got its own seperate topic and section. I am all for astral island and hope to get there soon.
Thusfar my projections either are very localized,...my room and out from there or some other place (maybe astral proper) but I'll have
the opportunity to refocus my efforts soon and I plan to hit it hard.
Hope to see everyone there.

Wonderboy

beavis

Tayesin says me and him went into the pyramid together and saw a gold ball, but I only remember going into the pyramid by myself and not seeing much.

jc84corvette

Really?

You, tay, and one other person should try it again to see who remembers what. Or try it again (the bolth of you)

Tayesin

Hi J.C.

Beavis is right.  I was returning to the King's Chamber just after looking at a Golden object in a room above it, as Beavis came into the chamber.  I called him to look in the room upstairs and we went up.  I asked Beavis in PM if he had an inner memory of a Golden object.  I did not see a ball, but another shape.  So who knows, I had seen Nita minutes before so I was not surprised to see another member.   Interesting, Hmmm.

J.C., you asked me to paste in my island visit posts in here, and here they are.  There a bit long, but interesting.  And I included Nita's reply post.

Hi All,
I went to the Island this afternoon, my time, AEST....Night for most of you Americans. And I was not sleeping at the time, I was just interested in going there to have a look.

Nice place you created, beautiful white sand and cool sea breezes. I was to the left of the little dock and wrote with a stick in the sand..'Tay was here', couldn't help myself, LOL.  I left the stick poking up out of the sand next to the 'T'.

Then I made my way to the little covered area, is that what is called a Cabanna ? Sitting in a circle in the shade was a group of people, I finally got to meet Adrian and Nita, which was nice. We all talked about the pyramid and how to bring it up to the way it was in it's pristine state with polished panels and internal workings etc.

After a while of sharing Loving energy I decided to go into the pyramid using it's original opening because I wanted to look at the four carved 'letters' under the Gable. I finally got to run my fingers over them, that was a highlight for me. Next I proceeded up the Grand Gallery to what is mis-named the King's Chamber and noticed that the stone trough (sarcophagus)was full of an energy and there was another door directly across from the Portcullis entrance, so I ventured up the steps to see what was in there. What I saw was magnificent and I do not wish to describe it so as to not 'suggest' anything for other visitors to see. But, it will really surprise you when you see it !!

I also discovered somethings on another part of the Island that sort of surprised me a little. One being just how many visitors are arriving there, and many are not members of this forum. Can't blame them though, it's got a nice feel about it already, just like any other holiday destination! I could swear there was something like a Bar there, with people enjoying the atmosphere. Maybe that was just my mind playing with itself, but it seemed very real at the time.

I carved something into one of the posts that hold up the roof of that little shady spot too, it is my sign. You'd think I was over doing that kind of stuff at this age. LOL.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I agree it would be nice if Adrian and Nita had a memory of the visit, it would serve the purpose of providing a proof that the Island is indeed a 'real' place.

The group that was sitting under the shade of that roof structure appeared to me as indistinct, shadow-like, until I called out a specific greeting. At that point one person stood up and introduced himself as Adrian. He wore a long-sleeved shirt that was predominantly blue, I noticed that as we shook hands, although I do not recall seeing any other detail of him. I said something very specific to him, so it will be interesting to see if he does have a memory of it. He said, "And this is Nita", while pointing across to the other side of the group. I saw a woman with darkish hair, between five foot three and five foot five tall, approximately. It's a bit hard to guage the height as I was standing and she rose to say hello, although I am sure she was shorter than me, As far as most males go I am short, around five foot six.

What I did notice was that the structure was like something from Gilligan's Island! Complete with table and bench seating. Not sure if that is what is really there, it's just what i saw.

The reason I left my 'tag' on the beach sand and on one post of the little structure was to provide proofs for my experiment with travelling there. So if anyone else sees them and can describe which post and what the specific sign is that I carved on it, then we have proofs. It's my logical, scientific mind looking for the proofs, so please indulge me if you will, LOL.

After investigating the Pyramid I went to what you could call the back of the Island (from the view of looking at the picture provided on the site)and at some time during that I fell asleep, so anything that came after that may be nothing more than dream/fantasy, ie:- the thing that seemed to be a Bar with people enjoying the atmosphere.

I look forward to reading what others have to say on their adventures to this lovely Island.

Hello Tayesin
You are correct that I was on the island and yes there is a cabana like something from Gilligans Island. It is a modification that was made by me so I had somewhere to sit. I am about 5ft 5 inches tall and I do have dark hair.
Nita

Thank You Nita.

I do love what you did with the cabana, it really fits the atmosphere there. Do you remember anything else?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So the Island is there and members are going to it.  And, many others are arriving too.  Looks like exciting times ahead on this thread.

Please make it Sticky Adrian !!

Love Always.[:)]

Yerzak06

so how do you know whos who at API
- Me

Nagual

Just ask them I guess... and then, verify it in the forum.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Yerzak06

there should probly be a stack of "hello: im ___________" cards

that should really help
- Me

DarkQuest

well if people were comfortable doing it, they could post a pic of themself with their real name, so if we go to API then we have something to refer to, or we just make a card and slap it on our astral body kinda like u said lol
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

mazdaaf

yeah i like the name tag idea-- i have a question though.. when u are trying to project to API, are you projected there the instant you get out of your body or do you float above yourself and think about going there to get there..casue im still fairly new and all the times that i have projected they were in my room.. so i wasnt sure how i should get there. I think its a great idea tho!

Hope to meet you guys there sometime!

:)
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

FreeFaller

quote:
Originally posted by mazdaaf

yeah i like the name tag idea-- i have a question though.. when u are trying to project to API, are you projected there the instant you get out of your body or do you float above yourself and think about going there to get there..casue im still fairly new and all the times that i have projected they were in my room.. so i wasnt sure how i should get there. I think its a great idea tho!

Hope to meet you guys there sometime!

:)

ok i thought that is you have objects they fade away unless you concentrate super hard so how would you write your name?

Yerzak06

- Me

mazdaaf

"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

sstonevenuss

does waking up with sand in my bed count as a visit if i don't remember going?

jc84corvette

Im not trying to be offensive but are you serious? LOL1[8D]

jc84corvette

Welcome folks! I like this topic to be a sticky.

Anywho, please post your API stories here! We can discuss who we visited, we can plan big get-togethers, or small ones. If you are planning on having a huge get-together please post in a weeks notice (commen curtisy)it will help us greatly!

-Corvette [;)]